First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Join a Job!
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Can I be a host??
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

darkraven_08 wrote:

Can I be a host?? :D


Accepted!!

15185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ஐღ*somewhere out...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
can i also be a host?
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

skein wrote:

can i also be a host?


Yesum!! ^_^
Member
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Arkham Asylum.
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
If you don't mind, I'd like to be a waitress please :]
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Brace_Yourself wrote:

If you don't mind, I'd like to be a waitress please :]


Hai!!

Sorry of rthe late reply ^_^
Member
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Arkham Asylum.
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Thank you heaps :] compared to others, that was a quick reply hehe
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Can i be a singer?
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Can i be a singer?


Hey! Sorry for the late reply!!

Welcome aboard!! ^_^
Member
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
cashier please.!
Member
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08
i can play the viola and piano. can there be a viola section? and can i also be a waitress?
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

unknownblue wrote:

cashier please.!


Yay! We finally have a chashier!
Welcome to the cafe!



Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

moonbeam_0 wrote:

i can play the viola and piano. can there be a viola section? and can i also be a waitress?


Yes there can!!
Welcome ^_^


Member
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

sparkledust123 wrote:


moonbeam_0 wrote:

i can play the viola and piano. can there be a viola section? and can i also be a waitress?


Yes there can!!
Welcome ^_^




Thanks alot!!!!! I would like to be the viola teacher please!
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

moonbeam_0 wrote:


sparkledust123 wrote:


moonbeam_0 wrote:

i can play the viola and piano. can there be a viola section? and can i also be a waitress?


Yes there can!!
Welcome ^_^




Thanks alot!!!!! I would like to be the viola teacher please!


Sure!! You have a Viola section ^_^..you could have a lesson time one day a wek if you want?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.