First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
regine velasquez as kim sam soon
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lucena City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/11/08
GMA 7 will have a local adaptation of the popular Koreanovela My Name is Kim Sam Soon and the lead role is confirmed to be going to Regine Velasquez. Her leading men will be Mark Anthony Fernandez who will play the part of Cyrus; and Wendell Ramos who will take the role of Danny.


regine velasquez

mark anthony fernandez
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my world
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
lets see
621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
First I heard about this! Would you be able to provide a source so I can confirm it in my own mind?

Going solely based on appearance, she looks a bit scary and not all that approachable I know nothing about either of their acting talents though, which is the important thing. So, like the previous poster said, we'll see
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
regine is very far from the character of sam soon..i SUPER really like this korean drama and i think that they will just ruin it by casting regine and mark anthony?? nothing against them but hello?? they are super not appropraite with their characters they are doing...hate GMA..hehe.. just saying my opinion..
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / still waiting her...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

chickenfeeder wrote:

regine is very far from the character of sam soon..i SUPER really like this korean drama and i think that they will just ruin it by casting regine and mark anthony?? nothing against them but hello?? they are super not appropraite with their characters they are doing...hate GMA..hehe.. just saying my opinion..


i agree!!!!
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
I'd love to see a fat Regine. That would totally make my day (as if her neck weren't already thick enough to begin with...)
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

baste0615 wrote:


chickenfeeder wrote:

regine is very far from the character of sam soon..i SUPER really like this korean drama and i think that they will just ruin it by casting regine and mark anthony?? nothing against them but hello?? they are super not appropraite with their characters they are doing...hate GMA..hehe.. just saying my opinion..


i agree!!!!


second the motion!!
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
I thought Hayden Kho will be playing Wendell's role?
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
i don't think im gonna like this one.
loved the korean one way better, the story line, the characters all fit
but this one , im not soo sure but hey
you knoe that they say "" don't judge book by it's cover ''
15317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
i just saw the trailer just now at gma..i dont think its that nice.i cant seem to see any chemistry between regine & mark..& shes really fat in there (so far from kdrama w/c really looked natural..chubby i mean..). well....lets just see until its aired..
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

edsamac wrote:

I'd love to see a fat Regine. That would totally make my day (as if her neck weren't already thick enough to begin with...)


LOL. You're so right.
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
She's doesn't look very 'Sam-soon'y.
2592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Las Vegas, Nevada
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
....wah..........
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
there's a trailer? and omgggggg she got sooo fat! lol y is her hair like that? she looked better in paano kita iibigin lol
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
EEH?! is this for real? hek.hek.

I don't think Regine would fit the role?
But, who knows...

Well see if she can make it and nail it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.