First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Menu Suggestions
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

iqah_96 wrote:

i found this chocolate refrigerator roll....inside is some chocolate waffles while the out side is all swiss cream!!!


Yummm!! sounds good! ^_^
Member
7437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desperate Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

these are called mexican wedding cookies.....looks simple...but ....kinda delish too...
this is the layered pudding and fruit dessert

sry if its all at once....
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

iqah_96 wrote:


these are called mexican wedding cookies.....looks simple...but ....kinda delish too...
this is the layered pudding and fruit dessert

sry if its all at once....


Yay! Great ideas!
Arigatou!
Its on the menu!


Member
7437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desperate Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

Princess-Sakura wrote:


iqah_96 wrote:

i found this chocolate refrigerator roll....inside is some chocolate waffles while the out side is all swiss cream!!!


Yummm!! sounds good! ^_^


thankies~! i got lots more actually but...i'll go find some nicer ones~!
Member
7437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desperate Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
dont worry guys~! i have lots more...so juz get ready~!!!!
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

iqah_96 wrote:

dont worry guys~! i have lots more...so juz get ready~!!!!


These are exellent. You are in the sweet clan ne? if you can come up with a delicious description for these yummy ideas, you can post them in the forum provided for sweet clan members and MAY be labeled sweet(s) of the day!

^_^ think about it!
Member
7437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desperate Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
waffles and ice-cream....my fav! its got ice-cream flavours of ur choice....
Member
7437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desperate Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

Princess-Sakura wrote:


iqah_96 wrote:

dont worry guys~! i have lots more...so juz get ready~!!!!


These are exellent. You are in the sweet clan ne? if you can come up with a delicious description for these yummy ideas, you can post them in the forum provided for sweet clan members and MAY be labeled sweet(s) of the day!

^_^ think about it!

hai~! i'll do that~!
Member
7437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desperate Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
dessert shells.....
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

iqah_96 wrote:

dessert shells.....

Excellent!
You have such great ideas!

Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

iqah_96 wrote:

dessert shells.....


OMG!!! i just cant get over how good they look!!
can u post it in the sweet forum?

Member
7437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desperate Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
hi hi~!!!!u noe im an expert at suggesting sweets...>~! i noe all of these are sweet so im gonna give u some other suggestions~! this is more for those who love cute stuff~!this one is called mr happy rice ball....cute rite?tee hee~! this ones alittle big... HAM AND CHEESE CROISSANT!!! this is another one of my favs~ mud pie! i hope u guys like these stuff.....
Member
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i like my compute...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Sour straps X ) There so sour but yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

iqah_96 wrote:

hi hi~!!!!u noe im an expert at suggesting sweets...>~! i noe all of these are sweet so im gonna give u some other suggestions~! this is more for those who love cute stuff~!this one is called mr happy rice ball....cute rite?tee hee~! this ones alittle big... HAM AND CHEESE CROISSANT!!! this is another one of my favs~ mud pie! i hope u guys like these stuff.....


Yay!!
Savory things!
I like them very much!
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

princesslilmora wrote:

Sour straps X ) There so sour but yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Agreed ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.