First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards!
Posted 6/13/08
Username: Negi362
Name: Negi
Position: Guitarist
Favourite Food: Sweetz!
Picture of your choice.
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:

Username: MiNi-MuNcHsKiN
Name: Mika-chan
Position: Violinist
Clan: Sweet Clan
Favourite Food: Fruitz
Picture of your choice:



Sorry for the wait!! ^_^
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

Negi362 wrote:

Username: Negi362
Name: Negi
Position: Guitarist
Favourite Food: Sweetz!
Picture of your choice.




Sorry for the wait!
Hope you like it!
Welcome to Lollipop Cafe =]
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

hunnie_bee wrote:

Username:hunnie_bee
Name:Kathleen
Position: (the job your under or customer)waitress
Clan: (If you are in one)sweet
Favourite Food:chocolate chip cookies or chocolate
Picture of your choice.


the one in pink please




Is that the one you wanted?
Hope you like it!


Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

ximenaroth wrote:


sparkledust123 wrote:

For our membership cards each card is individually created to each positioned member/customer, so if you would like a membership card please give us the following infomation

Username:
Name:
Position: (the job your under or customer)
Clan: (If you are in one)
Favourite Food:
Picture of your choice.


These cards are individually customized, so please be patient.

If you dont like the look of your card, tell us and we will make changes to your liking, or it you would like to make personal changes please tell us!

Arigatou!


Username:ximenaroth
Name: ximenaroth
Position: dessert chef
Clan: Sweet
Favourite Food: desserts




Sorry that it took so long, I had to guess which picture you wanted seeing as you didnt reply.
If its not the right picture please tell me and I will re-do it.
I hope you like it!

Member
7437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desperate Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
username:iqah_96
name:iqah
position:dessert chef
clan:sweet clan
favourite food:rice balls
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

iqah_96 wrote:

username:iqah_96
name:iqah
position:dessert chef
clan:sweet clan
favourite food:rice balls




Here you go!!
Hope you like it.
^_^
Member
7437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desperate Dreams
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

sparkledust123 wrote:


iqah_96 wrote:

username:iqah_96
name:iqah
position:dessert chef
clan:sweet clan
favourite food:rice balls




Here you go!!
Hope you like it.
^_^


hai~!! arigatou~~~!!!!!
Member
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Username: The-Lion-Hearted
Name: David-chan
Position: Pianist
Clan: Savoury
Favourite Food: Pasta
Picture of your choice:

I'd just like to point out that I'm practically the only guy here. >_< It was hard to decide on a decent image and then find one I liked. Oh well. Here it is.
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

The-Lion-Hearted wrote:

Username: The-Lion-Hearted
Name: David-chan
Position: Pianist
Clan: Savoury
Favourite Food: Pasta
Picture of your choice:

I'd just like to point out that I'm practically the only guy here. >_< It was hard to decide on a decent image and then find one I liked. Oh well. Here it is.





Welcome to Lollipop Cafe..sorry for the wait...smavid
Member
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Oooo thank you muchly, Smosie. ^_^ Heeheehee
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

The-Lion-Hearted wrote:

Oooo thank you muchly, Smosie. ^_^ Heeheehee


Oh Smade helped too!
Member
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

sparkledust123 wrote:


The-Lion-Hearted wrote:

Oooo thank you muchly, Smosie. ^_^ Heeheehee


Oh Smade helped too!


Oooo ok then! Thank you muchly Smade and Smosie. Teehee
Member
3252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on the earth
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Username: hitsugod
Name: Akane-chan
Position: Waitress
Clan: Sweets Clan
Favorite Food: Ice Cream
Picture:

Arigatou!
Creator
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

hitsugod wrote:

Username: hitsugod
Name: Akane-chan
Position: Waitress
Clan: Sweets Clan
Favorite Food: Ice Cream
Picture:

Arigatou!




Here you go! ^^ Welcome to Lollipop Cafe, Akane-Chan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.