First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The nursery
Posted 6/11/08
*claps*
3227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


dantino wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

i can be a doctor


hey doc i got beated by a demon i the arm and my arm is pulsing,it like in fire my head hurt and my eyes are lke in fire 2


have you checked to see if maybe you are on fire? haha just kidding okay i can heal you. *examines wounds* there's is some poison from this wound that could possibly have infected your eyes but after examining the poison i don't think it's deadly and there's not a lot. your body should be able to develop some way to nullify the poison and take it out of your body. *washes off injured arm, massages the muscles in the arm, applies a highly-potent ointment to help it not feel on fire, wraps it in bandages and places arm in a sling* try not to move that arm too much. you can get rid of the sling in a few days. *massages the forehead a little, then places an ice pack on top, applies ointment and wraps in bandages.* *then helps you to rinse your eyes out, applies special eye drops then gives you an eyepatch* i couldn't develop an antidote for the poison but i was able to develop some medicine to help lessen the effects of the poison. take two pills every 5 hours until the burning feeling is almost gone completely. also here's some pain killers to sooth any other pain you might feel later. feel free to stay here and rest until you feel better! i hope i helped. come back if the pain gets worse


ok thax
Sun Disciple
3133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
what the heck do we have here now?
Sun Disciple
2291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
well, seeing as you already have a doctor, i can assist?(remember im a cleric)

I'll just give tips if you need.
Posted 6/12/08
ok done.
Sun Disciple
3133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
give me some sleeping pills, please. i need them for my mission.
3227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


dantino wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

i can be a doctor


hey doc i got beated by a demon i the arm and my arm is pulsing,it like in fire my head hurt and my eyes are lke in fire 2


have you checked to see if maybe you are on fire? haha just kidding okay i can heal you. *examines wounds* there's is some poison from this wound that could possibly have infected your eyes but after examining the poison i don't think it's deadly and there's not a lot. your body should be able to develop some way to nullify the poison and take it out of your body. *washes off injured arm, massages the muscles in the arm, applies a highly-potent ointment to help it not feel on fire, wraps it in bandages and places arm in a sling* try not to move that arm too much. you can get rid of the sling in a few days. *massages the forehead a little, then places an ice pack on top, applies ointment and wraps in bandages.* *then helps you to rinse your eyes out, applies special eye drops then gives you an eyepatch* i couldn't develop an antidote for the poison but i was able to develop some medicine to help lessen the effects of the poison. take two pills every 5 hours until the burning feeling is almost gone completely. also here's some pain killers to sooth any other pain you might feel later. feel free to stay here and rest until you feel better! i hope i helped. come back if the pain gets worse


am done in here i want to fight!!!!au
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

lilyly wrote:

give me some sleeping pills, please. i need them for my mission.


right. here are some sleeping pills. whoever they are for, make sure you don't give them more than two at a time so overdose doesn't occur.

Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

dantino wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


dantino wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

i can be a doctor


hey doc i got beated by a demon i the arm and my arm is pulsing,it like in fire my head hurt and my eyes are lke in fire 2


have you checked to see if maybe you are on fire? haha just kidding okay i can heal you. *examines wounds* there's is some poison from this wound that could possibly have infected your eyes but after examining the poison i don't think it's deadly and there's not a lot. your body should be able to develop some way to nullify the poison and take it out of your body. *washes off injured arm, massages the muscles in the arm, applies a highly-potent ointment to help it not feel on fire, wraps it in bandages and places arm in a sling* try not to move that arm too much. you can get rid of the sling in a few days. *massages the forehead a little, then places an ice pack on top, applies ointment and wraps in bandages.* *then helps you to rinse your eyes out, applies special eye drops then gives you an eyepatch* i couldn't develop an antidote for the poison but i was able to develop some medicine to help lessen the effects of the poison. take two pills every 5 hours until the burning feeling is almost gone completely. also here's some pain killers to sooth any other pain you might feel later. feel free to stay here and rest until you feel better! i hope i helped. come back if the pain gets worse


am done in here i want to fight!!!!au


alright. you can go. try not to get hurt!
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
do you something that'll cure pervertness so we can stop these guys from entering our hot tub??

i really need it please!!!!!!!!!!
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

MSgaaRa wrote:

do you something that'll cure pervertness so we can stop these guys from entering our hot tub??

i really need it please!!!!!!!!!!


haha i don't think we have any of that. but i'll get started making some medicine for that right away!
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:

do you something that'll cure pervertness so we can stop these guys from entering our hot tub??

i really need it please!!!!!!!!!!


haha i don't think we have any of that. but i'll get started making some medicine for that right away!


please hurry...!!

and THANK YOU.!
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
i ran into the wall and fell down the stairs.(in real life i really did )it hurts~!!!!!!!!!
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

draw160 wrote:

i ran into the wall and fell down the stairs.(in real life i really did )it hurts~!!!!!!!!!


OMG! CURSE YOU WALL AND STAIRS! haha okay umm i can't stop your real pain but i can do it here! where does it hurt?
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


draw160 wrote:

i ran into the wall and fell down the stairs.(in real life i really did )it hurts~!!!!!!!!!


OMG! CURSE YOU WALL AND STAIRS! haha okay umm i can't stop your real pain but i can do it here! where does it hurt?


my shoulder, and legs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.