First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Couples
Member
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Amu & Ikuto

sorry tht im repeating this should be couple (hasnt happened YET)but I like them am as a couple
Member
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
amu/ikuto
sakura/sayoran
and thats all i can think of for the moment.
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

BabyChan2 wrote:

Amu & Ikuto

sorry tht im repeating this should be couple (hasnt happened YET)but I like them am as a couple :)


Yeah.. amd and ikuto are one of the best couples!! if they would hurry up and become one! lol! ^_^
Member
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
Yay!!!! My favourite couples!!!! ^^ Well some ^^
Spiral Suiri No Kizuna { AyumuxHiyono and EyesxRio }



Fruits Basket { YukixTohru }


Code Geass { LelouchxShirley }


Strawberry Panic(gender bender) { TamaoxNagisa and ShizumaxNagisa }



Kamichama Karin { KazunexKarin }


Vampire Knight { KanamexYuki }


Alice Academy { NatsumexMikan }


Sorry if it was kinda long
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Yay!!!! My favourite couples!!!! ^^ Well some ^^
Spiral Suiri No Kizuna { AyumuxHiyono and EyesxRio }



Fruits Basket { YukixTohru }


Code Geass { LelouchxShirley }


Strawberry Panic(gender bender) { TamaoxNagisa and ShizumaxNagisa }



Kamichama Karin { KazunexKarin }


Vampire Knight { KanamexYuki }


Alice Academy { NatsumexMikan }


Sorry if it was kinda long


there great!! kawaii! ^_^

Member
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Princess-Sakura wrote:


KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Yay!!!! My favourite couples!!!! ^^ Well some ^^
Spiral Suiri No Kizuna { AyumuxHiyono and EyesxRio }



Fruits Basket { YukixTohru }


Code Geass { LelouchxShirley }


Strawberry Panic(gender bender) { TamaoxNagisa and ShizumaxNagisa }



Kamichama Karin { KazunexKarin }


Vampire Knight { KanamexYuki }


Alice Academy { NatsumexMikan }


Sorry if it was kinda long


there great!! kawaii! ^_^



Thanx!!!! ^^

Posted 7/2/08
kyo an tohru from fruits basket
Member
116814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/5/08
Shugo chara's AMUTO LOVE


Yummy...

edit:
whoops i didn't see this one earlyer hehe
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
amuto is a great couple ^^
Member
1382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Down the rabbit h...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Ikuto&Amu (Shugo Chara!)
InuYasha&Kagome (InuYasha)
Sango&Miroku (InuYasha)
Luchia&Kaito (MMPPP)
Kanamae&Yuuki (Vampire Knight)
Neji&TenTen(Naruto)
Ichigo&Kish (TMM)


ALL SO KAWAII~DESU!!!
Creator
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My mind.
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
YAY!! i agree ^^^ -- especially IchigoXKish! Nyaa
Member
6406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
eitto.....Nanami Takahashi and Motoharu Yano....
Posted 8/6/08
lolz, they said it all.. >.<
Posted 8/6/08
Ikutoxamu- shugo chara
Zeroxyuuki- vampire knight
Posted 8/6/08
>.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.