First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
ID cards ^_^
student^_^
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Unicorn land :)
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
ID: type A please.
Name: mint-chan
Username: -hikari
kind: angel
clubs: pure magic, singing, dance & music club
all student :D
student^_^
8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Type:A
Name:Ayume
Username: dark_kagome
kind:Vampire
age: 13
clubs: dark magic
student^_^
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
name:sakura-chan
username:chong9489
Kind:vampire
Age:13
clubs:Dark Magic Club
Cursing club
Instrument club

student^_^
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the gates of hell
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/6/08
name: Akina Haruno
username: akinathedarkangel
kind:silver wolf demon
clubs:art, archery,dance tteam, n dark magic
ish aa student
Posted 8/6/08

Name:Amina
Username:JumpyGirl
kind:demon
clubs:Not sure -student ^_^
student^_^
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
Name: Joyce
Username:Saruwatari89
kind: Angel of darkness
clubs: student of ....... (still searching)
student^_^
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sac
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

dark_kagome wrote:

Type:A
Name:Ayume
Username: dark_kagome
kind:Vampire
age: 13
clubs: dark magic


student^_^
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sac
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

chong9489 wrote:

name:sakura-chan
username:chong9489
Kind:vampire
Age:13
clubs:Dark Magic Club
Cursing club
Instrument club



student^_^
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sac
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

akinathedarkangel wrote:

name: Akina Haruno
username: akinathedarkangel
kind:silver wolf demon
clubs:art, archery,dance tteam, n dark magic
ish aa student


student^_^
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sac
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

JumpyGirl wrote:


Name:Amina
Username:JumpyGirl
kind:demon
clubs:Not sure -student ^_^


student^_^
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

xkarinx wrote:


Saruwatari89 wrote:

Name: Joyce
Username:Saruwatari89
kind: Angel of darkness
clubs: student of ....... (still searching)




Thank you !!! ^-^ White is my favor color of course with dark
student^_^
1676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
Name:kiana
Username:xanimelover-1x
kind:goddess of elements
clubs:art,dark magic,Necromancy and music
ID:c
student
student^_^
8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

xkarinx wrote:


dark_kagome wrote:

Type:A
Name:Ayume
Username: dark_kagome
kind:Vampire
age: 13
clubs: dark magic



argato...=)
student^_^
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sunny California
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
Please fill up the form:
Name:Chloe
Username:xoXChloeXox
kind:Vampire
clubs:Dark Magic Club, Choir, Archery, Cheerleading
and tell us if you're a teacher or student: I'm a student
Please try work this pic in:
student^_^
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
Name: Crystal
Username: iloveicecrem
kind: angel
clubs: any, student
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.