ATTENTION ALL CR USERS!
Posted 6/8/08
Mwahahhahahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahhhahahhahah! Remember this name [Kisuke63] because you will be seeing more of it!



Most of you are wondering what I am talking about but I will not explain now. Until we meet again.




*takes out planning sheet with the title "Taking over CR forums - part 1"*
4111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
*Waits for thread to be locked*

I wish random, pointless threads like this were allowed like they used to be. Too bad they aren't.
Posted 6/8/08

JpAnim4 wrote:

*Waits for thread to be locked*

I wish random, pointless threads like this were allowed like they used to be. Too bad they aren't.



Agreed.
20785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
How do you plan on taking over the forums? -_-"
Posted 6/8/08
*facepalm*
Are you trying to copy Raikuga?
Cause you are being random..
Posted 6/8/08

padjoy wrote:

*facepalm*
Are you trying to copy Raikuga?
Cause you are being random..


Who is Raikuga? If he tried a stunt like I am doing now, we should work together.

8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Im so tired. I need sleep...
Posted 6/8/08

Papina wrote:

How do you plan on taking over the forums? -_-"


You watch.

20785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

g31025 wrote:

Im so tired. I need sleep...


* poof* A bed. Knock yourself out.
Posted 6/8/08

g31025 wrote:

Im so tired. I need sleep...



Go sleep. Don't stay up too long.
Posted 6/8/08

Kisuke63 wrote:

Mwahahhahahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahhhahahhahah! Remember this name [Kisuke63] because you will be seeing more of it!



Most of you are wondering what I am talking about but I will not explain now. Until we meet again.




*takes out planning sheet with the title "Taking over CR forums - part 1"*


I know someone who has the same plan as yours.
I want to join you in your quest.
*grins*
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
wtf........
27739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

*watches*




~ locked
You must be logged in to post.