First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Teenaged Vampire Cards
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 6/8/08 , edited 7/1/09


i dunno.. i've improved since then.. and here's a latest example:
Vampires
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Mount Seinagi
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/16/08
sorry for being late, it took awhile to find a pic.
Username: Zethrindor
Zodiac sign: Snake
fave vampire activity (F.V.A) : flying in the night sky
fav character(s): Karin, Anju, Maki, Usui, Winner-kun, Elda
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

zethrindor wrote:

sorry for being late, it took awhile to find a pic.
Username: Zethrindor
Zodiac sign: Snake
fave vampire activity (F.V.A) : flying in the night sky
fav character(s): Karin, Anju, Maki, Usui, Winner-kun, Elda



uhmm... i hope u like it... >.<





if u dun like it, i'll try it again.. >.<
Vampires
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Mount Seinagi
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
i think it looks awsome!!!!!!! thanks alot Angam .
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
uhmm... ur welcome.... XD ^-^
Vampires
18802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Let's run away t...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

Angam wrote:

uhmm... ur welcome.... XD ^-^


Hey jello. Lil advice. U should make the member cards smaller soo when the members want to put it on their profile it can fit. I can help u if u want. Jus letting u know tat's all.
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

Azn_da wrote:


Angam wrote:

uhmm... ur welcome.... XD ^-^


Hey jello. Lil advice. U should make the member cards smaller soo when the members want to put it on their profile it can fit. I can help u if u want. Jus letting u know tat's all.


really?? can u help me..?? PLEASE!!!! DX
Vampires
18802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Let's run away t...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

Angam wrote:


Azn_da wrote:


Angam wrote:

uhmm... ur welcome.... XD ^-^


Hey jello. Lil advice. U should make the member cards smaller soo when the members want to put it on their profile it can fit. I can help u if u want. Jus letting u know tat's all.


really?? can u help me..?? PLEASE!!!! DX


Maybe if I have time. U used lunapic to create those member cards didn't u!!! lol!! Noo wonder. I have a account on a website where u can edit pics like professionals. It's not lunapic and I'm not telling u wat's it called! lol!!!
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Azn_da wrote:


Angam wrote:


Azn_da wrote:


Angam wrote:

uhmm... ur welcome.... XD ^-^


Hey jello. Lil advice. U should make the member cards smaller soo when the members want to put it on their profile it can fit. I can help u if u want. Jus letting u know tat's all.


really?? can u help me..?? PLEASE!!!! DX


Maybe if I have time. U used lunapic to create those member cards didn't u!!! lol!! Noo wonder. I have a account on a website where u can edit pics like professionals. It's not lunapic and I'm not telling u wat's it called! lol!!!


only source i have... T.T
Vampires
18802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Let's run away t...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Angam wrote:


Azn_da wrote:


Angam wrote:


Azn_da wrote:


Angam wrote:

uhmm... ur welcome.... XD ^-^


Hey jello. Lil advice. U should make the member cards smaller soo when the members want to put it on their profile it can fit. I can help u if u want. Jus letting u know tat's all.


really?? can u help me..?? PLEASE!!!! DX


Maybe if I have time. U used lunapic to create those member cards didn't u!!! lol!! Noo wonder. I have a account on a website where u can edit pics like professionals. It's not lunapic and I'm not telling u wat's it called! lol!!!


only source i have... T.T


lol!! Haha it's all good.
(dn't quote next one) We should stop and jus talk about it on gb.
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08
(i dunno if this is a good one.. ><)


Username (or Nickname) : Angam
D.O.B (or Zodiac sign, i dun care) : Sept. 3rd
fave vampire activity (F.V.A) : Prowling
fav character(s): Karin, Anju, Maki, Usui, Winner-kun, Elda
pic:
Vampires
18802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Let's run away t...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Angam wrote:

(i dunno if this is a good one.. ><)


Username (or Nickname) : Angam
D.O.B (or Zodiac sign, i dun care) : Sept. 3rd
fave vampire activity (F.V.A) : Prowling
fav character(s): Karin, Anju, Maki, Usui, Winner-kun, Elda
pic:


OHHHHHHH!!!! Tat looks pretty cool. Jus make them like tat.
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
ok, who want's a card...??? (i am bored... T.T)
Vampires
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not telling...But...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Me...
Just use my name as username...
D.O.B: 2 July (Hey its next Wednesday)
F.V.A: Spying....I think my avatar explains that a bit...
Favorite Char: Kenta, Karin, Winner and of course Ren...
Oh yeah, for the pic can you use a pic of Ren cause he fits me...
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 6/27/08


uhmm.... hope u like it.. ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.