First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Teenaged Vampire Cards
Vampires
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not telling...But...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
This is....
Somehow I like it...
But compared to those really good ones
...
But hey Im not complaining....I dont really put much into graphics....
Keep working hard
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
daaaaaah.... >< i'll retry then... DX
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
:O Membership cards! that's a cool idea...

Use this pic for the background (sorry it's hard to find large Karin pics >_<)


Any shade of purple for the color and any kind of script or otherwise formal-ish style for the font, if it's not too much trouble...

Username: MercuryLampeLight
Zodiac Sign: Dog
F.V.A: Stalking the Streets at Night
Favorite Characters: Anju, Karin, Elda, Winner, Kenta
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

MercuryLampeLight wrote:

:O Membership cards! that's a cool idea...

Use this pic for the background (sorry it's hard to find large Karin pics >_<)


Any shade of purple for the color and any kind of script or otherwise formal-ish style for the font, if it's not too much trouble...

Username: MercuryLampeLight
Zodiac Sign: Dog
F.V.A: Stalking the Streets at Night
Favorite Characters: Anju, Karin, Elda, Winner, Kenta


uhmm... sorry, but i don't make them like that... DX i'm going to make urs.... but i'm going to sort of wing it, okay..??? >.<
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

MercuryLampeLight wrote:

:O Membership cards! that's a cool idea...

Use this pic for the background (sorry it's hard to find large Karin pics >_<)


Any shade of purple for the color and any kind of script or otherwise formal-ish style for the font, if it's not too much trouble...

Username: MercuryLampeLight
Zodiac Sign: Dog
F.V.A: Stalking the Streets at Night
Favorite Characters: Anju, Karin, Elda, Winner, Kenta


here you go! ^-^ i hope u like it.. >.<
Vampires
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
I want this backround:


Username: Daughter3
F.V.A: Spying
Favorite Charactors:Winner, Anju,Karin,Kenta
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

daughter3 wrote:

I want this backround:


Username: Daughter3
F.V.A: Spying
Favorite Charactors:Winner, Anju,Karin,Kenta


uhmm.. i'll try... i'll get it back to you soon...
Vampires
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Username (or Nickname) : Yuki/Angel
D.O.B (or Zodiac sign, i dun care) : 06 Aug
fave vampire activity (F.V.A) : Prowling
fav character(s): Karin,Winner,Kenta,Anju,Ren and karin's parents (P.S.i forgot their names)
Vampires
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
erm i forgot the pic hehe
Moderator
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
I filled everything you said just in case..^ - ^'l"l

Username:lucky_star_witch
Nickname:star-chan
DOB:13th of March
Zodiac:Pisces
FVA: sucking blood of course !! ^ - ^
Fav Char:Kenta,Karin,Winner,Maki and Elda ^ - ^
pic:
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

lucky_star_witch wrote:

I filled everything you said just in case..^ - ^'l"l

Username:lucky_star_witch
Nickname:star-chan
DOB:13th of March
Zodiac:Pisces
FVA: sucking blood of course !! ^ - ^
Fav Char:Kenta,Karin,Winner,Maki and Elda ^ - ^
pic:


wow, only u were paying attention... >.< maybe i should edit.. DX (I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A LONG TIME!!!!! DX)
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

daughter3 wrote:

I want this backround:


Username: Daughter3
F.V.A: Spying
Favorite Charactors:Winner, Anju,Karin,Kenta


er, sorry, but i was wondering if u could upload a picture for like an ID.... >.< please, cos i dunno which pictures u would prefer......
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

angeldevil03 wrote:

erm i forgot the pic hehe


sorry, but i was wondering if you could upload a different pic,more like an ID...?? Please, because i dunno what sort or pic you would want me to use... >.<
Vampires
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

Angam wrote:


angeldevil03 wrote:

erm i forgot the pic hehe


sorry, but i was wondering if you could upload a different pic,more like an ID...?? Please, because i dunno what sort or pic you would want me to use... >.<


hmmmm you mean like smaller picture o.O?
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

angeldevil03 wrote:


Angam wrote:


angeldevil03 wrote:

erm i forgot the pic hehe


sorry, but i was wondering if you could upload a different pic,more like an ID...?? Please, because i dunno what sort or pic you would want me to use... >.<


hmmmm you mean like smaller picture o.O?


uhmm, no, more like this:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.