First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Fahrenheit fans had went over to Bang Bang Tang
487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you =)
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
BBT FOREVER!!!
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / uae.
Offline
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08
Most of the comments are on FLH's side! so pani! ahaha! FLH! ILOVETHEM! AS WELL AS S.H.E! FLH IS THE BEST! they're just like F4 but A WAY LOT BETTER AS IN SUPER!!!!!!! F4 looks a bit weird,but FLH they all look HANDSOME they match with S.H.E.. that's why i so love the MV of xin wo. uber nice!
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
i prefer fahrenheit, im suprised their so calm o_o
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
bbt
Posted 6/16/08

cindeenguyen wrote:

i prefer fahrenheit, im suprised their so calm o_o


i agree with u
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

Helleey wrote:


cindeenguyen wrote:

i prefer fahrenheit, im suprised their so calm o_o


i agree with u :D


it it was me id be ...upset x) its good to know their so ...nice
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

cindeenguyen wrote:

i prefer fahrenheit, im suprised their so calm o_o


I prefer them too.
Maybe their calm cause
maybe BBT isn't
much of a threat
to them. Lol. I mean
by judging this so many
people is already siding
with Fahrenheit
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

tongiethao wrote:


cindeenguyen wrote:

i prefer fahrenheit, im suprised their so calm o_o


I prefer them too.
Maybe their calm cause
maybe BBT isn't
much of a threat
to them. Lol. I mean
by judging this so many
people is already siding
with Fahrenheit


lol yea i don't really like bang bang tang that much....only in brown sugar macchiato but other than that i like never listen to them.. fahrenheit also seems more famous, like in more dramas
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

cindeenguyen wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


cindeenguyen wrote:

i prefer fahrenheit, im suprised their so calm o_o


I prefer them too.
Maybe their calm cause
maybe BBT isn't
much of a threat
to them. Lol. I mean
by judging this so many
people is already siding
with Fahrenheit


lol yea i don't really like bang bang tang that much....only in brown sugar macchiato but other than that i like never listen to them.. fahrenheit also seems more famous, like in more dramas


Yes yes yes. Yeah they were only good in
BSM. Haha. Fahrenheit is more well
known than BBT. And Fahrenheit's
dramas aren't as kiddish. I thought BSM
was kinda annoying. Haha.
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

tongiethao wrote:


cindeenguyen wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


cindeenguyen wrote:

i prefer fahrenheit, im suprised their so calm o_o


I prefer them too.
Maybe their calm cause
maybe BBT isn't
much of a threat
to them. Lol. I mean
by judging this so many
people is already siding
with Fahrenheit


lol yea i don't really like bang bang tang that much....only in brown sugar macchiato but other than that i like never listen to them.. fahrenheit also seems more famous, like in more dramas


Yes yes yes. Yeah they were only good in
BSM. Haha. Fahrenheit is more well
known than BBT. And Fahrenheit's
dramas aren't as kiddish. I thought BSM
was kinda annoying. Haha.


lolol kinda x) fahrenheit FTW !!~~
7707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
I LOVE FAHRENHEIT AND BANG BANG TANG!

they're both awesome! love their songs! and they're all cute and hooottt XD
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Iowa
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
ugh, man no offence but this kind of topic gets me mad because both of the bands are good. i don't get why people are always trying to compare one thing to another.
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

phajxej wrote:

ugh, man no offence but this kind of topic gets me mad because both of the bands are good. i don't get why people are always trying to compare one thing to another.


Same, this thread gets on my nerve but not because both are good, but because i love fahrenheit and hate lollipop and the title of this thread is just so sad and i think lollipop has no qualifications to be compared with fahrenheit. No offense everyone.
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Iowa
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

sleeqyLisa wrote:


phajxej wrote:

ugh, man no offence but this kind of topic gets me mad because both of the bands are good. i don't get why people are always trying to compare one thing to another.


Same, this thread gets on my nerve but not because both are good, but because i love fahrenheit and hate lollipop and the title of this thread is just so sad and i think lollipop has no qualifications to be compared with fahrenheit. No offense everyone.


yeah. thats true. i agree. fahrenheit will always be more popular than lollipop
Posted 6/18/08
i love fahrenheit and Bang Bang Tang.... but i probably love fahrenehit better cuz i loved them before BBT
i always thought that fahrenheit was way more popular than BBT, but i guess they are equal
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.