First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ***ID MAKERS WANTED****
Posted 6/8/08
Anyone who wants to make IDs, please apply here?

Please create 1 ID and post it on here. I will reply and tell you if you are accepted/

Instructions:
ID-PIC:
pic: the pic from the member
Frame: Black Line 2
Resize: Crop - Width:150, Heigth: 150

ID:
pic:
frame: Dot 04
resize: crop - Width: 400, Height: 300
filter: bloom: low
Text1: Nimbus Script
Name:
B-Day:

Text2: Edwardian Script
Miracle Academy

Text3: French Script
Student ID/King ID/Queen ID/etc.

Text4: French Script
Type:
Dorm:
Position:
Posted 6/8/08
im a little confuesdd...so do we wait until someone comes wit a picture or do we pic our own pictures and make oour own iD card and show u?
Posted 6/8/08

mysticdreamer99 wrote:

im a little confuesdd...so do we wait until someone comes wit a picture or do we pic our own pictures and make oour own iD card and show u?


You make your own ID or make a person up if you don't wanna make ur own.
Member
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Okies, here's mine. >.< it doesn't exactly fit all the qualifications, though, because I don't have nimbus or... bloom... whatever that is. I hope it's not too bad.

Member
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
i know two of my buddies who can do this stuff i believe, ill ask them
Member
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
... oh, crud. We were supposed to use that background in the instructions, weren't we? Oh boy I'm smart.
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/18/08
er i think i might have messed but here it is!



and wit the info:



hehe sorry i wrote student instead of king
Member
1853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Hello!

Heres Mine Not quite nice

24163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Uchuu//Universe
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
There some script I dun have so i change the script.
Posted 6/18/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

i know two of my buddies who can do this stuff i believe, ill ask them


Okay, thanks!!!
Posted 6/18/08

Kiki_chan wrote:

... oh, crud. We were supposed to use that background in the instructions, weren't we? Oh boy I'm smart.


It's okay, you can try again if you'd like.
Member
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

BlackYuki wrote:


Kiki_chan wrote:

... oh, crud. We were supposed to use that background in the instructions, weren't we? Oh boy I'm smart.


It's okay, you can try again if you'd like.


^.^ Thankees!
Posted 6/18/08

Kiki_chan wrote:


BlackYuki wrote:


Kiki_chan wrote:

... oh, crud. We were supposed to use that background in the instructions, weren't we? Oh boy I'm smart.


It's okay, you can try again if you'd like.


^.^ Thankees!


No prob! Can't wait to see the ID.
Member
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Okies, here's the fixed ID:

Member
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
just found out how to make them XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.