First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ***ID MAKERS WANTED****
Posted 6/21/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

just found out how to make them XD


Cool, can't wait to see it!
Member
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

BlackYuki wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

just found out how to make them XD


Cool, can't wait to see it!


alright, i need time then lol, to learn how to do all that stuff
Posted 6/22/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


BlackYuki wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

just found out how to make them XD


Cool, can't wait to see it!


alright, i need time then lol, to learn how to do all that stuff


Take your time. It took me time to do that stuff as well.
24163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Uchuu//Universe
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
I'll be doing another one again using the fonts u listed down but its oni in my laptop so u'll have to wait
Posted 7/20/08

peaye wrote:

I'll be doing another one again using the fonts u listed down but its oni in my laptop so u'll have to wait


Okay! That's fine!
Member
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PandaTown!~
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08
hiis its prob too late for this XD
buht i got bored so yeahhhhh LOLS
sowwies if i didnt do wuht you asked for >-<
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.