First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
When traveling to the philippines . . .
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


incomplet_ wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


samkilee wrote:

What are some good places to visit and eat if one were to travel to the Philippines for about a week with a reasonable amount of cash?


Go to Chowking and eat there. My geography teacher said the food is good there. And to visit I heard Boracay is a great destination


Chowking is a fast-food chain with Chinese foods <some aren't that good though> .. that's all to it.. but their halo-halo is quite okay.. i'd suggest go totobits instead<street foods>.. lol


Haha really? My stupid teacher. Haha street food..gotta try that soon

~I also like the idea of tourists eating street foods.I'd like to suggest that you eat fish balls,squid balls, and quail eggs(kwek kwek). It tastes really good,actually.



Haha yeah I would like to try that ^^ ..but I always eat fish balls and quail eggs. They are also street food in my country
7005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


incomplet_ wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


samkilee wrote:

What are some good places to visit and eat if one were to travel to the Philippines for about a week with a reasonable amount of cash?


Go to Chowking and eat there. My geography teacher said the food is good there. And to visit I heard Boracay is a great destination


Chowking is a fast-food chain with Chinese foods <some aren't that good though> .. that's all to it.. but their halo-halo is quite okay.. i'd suggest go totobits instead<street foods>.. lol


Haha really? My stupid teacher. Haha street food..gotta try that soon

~I also like the idea of tourists eating street foods.I'd like to suggest that you eat fish balls,squid balls, and quail eggs(kwek kwek). It tastes really good,actually.



Haha yeah I would like to try that ^^ ..but I always eat fish balls and quail eggs. They are also street food in my country

~Is that so?Well then go for kwek kwek. Oh, you can also try my favorite.Ube Jam.It's like the sweetest jam ever.Ooooooooooh so yummy!

Posted 12/5/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Haha yeah I would like to try that ^^ ..but I always eat fish balls and quail eggs. They are also street food in my country



_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

~Is that so?Well then go for kwek kwek. Oh, you can also try my favorite.Ube Jam.It's like the sweetest jam ever.Ooooooooooh so yummy!



calamares and one day old! hehe.. ^^

siopao <baozi> ^^
Posted 12/5/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

mr wells advises that americans not travel to the phillipines because if you are american and they find out, you'll be held for ransom
he's a crazy ass old man

~Actually, that only happens in Mindanao.Muslim terrorists are scattered all over Mindanao but there are places where u can have a very good time.One good exapmle is Boracay Beach.There are others like Dakak beach resort,Puerto Galera or you can go to cold places like Baguio City.But if you want to go to an urban area then it is best to go to Marikina City.It's actually the secong most cleanest city in the Philippines.



lol wow.
can't believe that's actually true.
the way he said it, though, sounded like he meant that no place in the philippines is safe for travelling for americans
965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
entrance fee: Php 100



Men's Night every Wednesday
65108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawaii
Online
Posted 12/5/08
make sure you eat their kikiam, fish ball, kwek kwek
8037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

samkilee wrote:

What are some good places to visit and eat if one were to travel to the Philippines for about a week with a reasonable amount of cash?


Vigan City their longanisa is the best xD
2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
go and visit the slum area..then please help them..
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
WE HAVE LOTS OF RESORTS && DELICIOUS FOOD, LIKE ADOBO
7005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

JulieDavon wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

mr wells advises that americans not travel to the phillipines because if you are american and they find out, you'll be held for ransom
he's a crazy ass old man

~Actually, that only happens in Mindanao.Muslim terrorists are scattered all over Mindanao but there are places where u can have a very good time.One good exapmle is Boracay Beach.There are others like Dakak beach resort,Puerto Galera or you can go to cold places like Baguio City.But if you want to go to an urban area then it is best to go to Marikina City.It's actually the secong most cleanest city in the Philippines.



lol wow.
can't believe that's actually true.
the way he said it, though, sounded like he meant that no place in the philippines is safe for travelling for americans

~Really?Then you would be very mistaken.
Posted 12/6/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

mr wells advises that americans not travel to the phillipines because if you are american and they find out, you'll be held for ransom
he's a crazy ass old man

~Actually, that only happens in Mindanao.Muslim terrorists are scattered all over Mindanao but there are places where u can have a very good time.One good exapmle is Boracay Beach.There are others like Dakak beach resort,Puerto Galera or you can go to cold places like Baguio City.But if you want to go to an urban area then it is best to go to Marikina City.It's actually the secong most cleanest city in the Philippines.



lol wow.
can't believe that's actually true.
the way he said it, though, sounded like he meant that no place in the philippines is safe for travelling for americans

~Really?Then you would be very mistaken.


lol i guess so
Posted 12/9/08

irene014 wrote:


samkilee wrote:

What are some good places to visit and eat if one were to travel to the Philippines for about a week with a reasonable amount of cash?


Vigan City their longanisa is the best xD


their longganisa is kinda sour i guess? but it's good.. ^^
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Boracay, Palawan, Puerto Galera, Subic
3933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
i recommend davao^^
my friend guided me throughout the place. very nice^^
Posted 12/13/08
hmmm.. DAVAO CITY.. no matter what other people say, this city is peaceful and not to mention clean..

and eat the Durian fruit here..

cos Davao is the fruit basket of the Philippines..

i feel like im selling this city...
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.