First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
When traveling to the philippines . . .
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
I suggest you visit Puerto Gallera, Palawan, Boracay or Bohol for the beaches and other activities like -- spelunkering/caving, common water sports, sight-seeing and partying . You may also want to go to Ilocos or Siargao to surf (big waves I tell you!).
Posted 2/26/09

samkilee wrote:

What are some good places to visit and eat if one were to travel to the Philippines for about a week with a reasonable amount of cash?


btw, please join my group so that it will get big enough for me to meet her..... muhahaha.... *pssst* don't tell my girl ;P
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Lee_Yu_Ri


- The Smokey Mountain
- Tondo
- ilog Pasig
- Marikina city
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / im at a journey.....
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
welll im fom phil . so i suggest u guys go to manila and go to "manila ocean park"

or

or to bohol u cn see a tarsiers a small monkey but not a monkey ... or at cebu many !!
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / im at a journey.....
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
or go to boracay its a famous beach ,..here at phil. many tourist lyk to go there esp for the coming summer
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

kyoukoujin wrote:

- The Smokey Mountain
- Tondo
- ilog Pasig
- Marikina city


*facepalms* you forgot muntinlupa.. and while we're at it i'll plug my city too which is Iloilo where the pervert manzi resides..
Posted 2/27/09

manzi wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

- The Smokey Mountain
- Tondo
- ilog Pasig
- Marikina city


*facepalms* you forgot muntinlupa.. and while we're at it i'll plug my city too which is Iloilo where the pervert manzi resides..


I guess they don't sell anymore porn newspapers like Abante on street stands, huh manzi?
So, daring to tell your location in person.
rape~~~
34868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
You should visit the Underground River in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. I was there 3 weeks ago. :] The destination's really worth seeing for.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

kyoukoujin wrote:

I guess they don't sell anymore porn newspapers like Abante on street stands, huh manzi?
So, daring to tell your location in person.
rape~~~


dude, they're hoochie tabloids not porn newspapers.. like BOMBA - The explosive truth and others; and they're filled with interesting articles of local erotica err i mean news and shit..

and yeah i'm pretty daring when it comes to revealing my location, nobody visits anyway, besides i'm a creepy bastard in real life and i mean that in the nicest way possible..

Posted 2/27/09

manzi wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

I guess they don't sell anymore porn newspapers like Abante on street stands, huh manzi?
So, daring to tell your location in person.
rape~~~


dude, they're hoochie tabloids not porn newspapers.. like BOMBA - The explosive truth and others; and they're filled with interesting articles of local erotica err i mean news and shit..

and yeah i'm pretty daring when it comes to revealing my location, nobody visits anyway, besides i'm a creepy bastard in real life and i mean that in the nicest way possible..



Do they still have the sex comic going on where this lady has a mole next to her flower?
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

kyoukoujin wrote:

Do they still have the sex comic going on where this lady has a mole next to her flower?


i think that one was finished a few months ago.. i dunno

4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09
Word of advise... don't go to the Philippines especially in Manila, except if you want to have a new cellphone. I've been to tourist destinations in the Philippines and most are either undeveloped, overdeveloped, or unmaintained.
22712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
go to cebu, check in in the 5-star hotel called Plantation Bay.

go to boracay, stay in a hotel where they have night luaus.. so you wont have to worry about dinner
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
wow good thread. i haven't been to the PI for 13 years. might go next year, now i know where to come to if i need any info.
57242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09
I suggest you to hide your expensive things like i phone , new cellphone laptops etc............... when walking on streets
2295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bin beside anfiel...
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
dont wear sleeves cos the weather here's just so hottttttt!!! lik extremely but when u go to the beach its like extreme heat plus cool breeze lmao
bring airconditioner when you dont hit the beach tho..lmao
p.s. i melt a lot here but it seems fine
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.