First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Rape That Lasted 19 Hours
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

asamiueto wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

oh my u got raped i feel bad
oh no wonder ur always bitching for no reason theres a reason now


your cup size bigger


what do you want from my boobs
why do u want my boobs to be big
Posted 6/8/08

sweet_impact wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

oh my u got raped i feel bad
oh no wonder ur always bitching for no reason theres a reason now


your cup size bigger


what do you want from my boobs
why do u want my boobs to be big


the reference was for you to stay on topic and making fun of you & your club
all in one shot

more bad karma for you

1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / south korea
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

Engrish wrote:


tenebrousoul wrote:


Engrish wrote:


tenebrousoul wrote:


Engrish wrote:


tenebrousoul wrote:

We as a society have become so timid, we can't even stop this stuff from happening. If you cannot exist within the confines of society, you do NOT deserve the right to LIVE. And yet, I can't help but feel that this is all OUR fault. By becoming weak, and timid, we have allowed these predators to live, and continue their crimes against humanity. We have failed this poor girl. We have failed all the victims. Thank you world. This guy is going to live. Granted, in jail, but he still gets fed three meals a day, air conditioning, television, etc. This girl will be truamatized for the rest of her life. This is really not fair. THank you world. You suck


Couldn't have said it better myself. This man should be tortured physically and mentally for what he did to the poor woman. Jail is not a harsh punishment at all.



There is nothing we can do. We can't torture him. There is no punishment we can give to make anything better. This is why our laws should be more PROACTIVE.


How do you suggest keeping things like this from happening? No matter how much we try to prevent it, there are always going to be people who are going to go so far in order to do this kind of stuff in spite of the consequences.


There are certain signs that show these people are unbalanced. From a young age, sociopaths and psychos show signs of their illness. But more importantly, it starts with how they are raised. This is why we fix everyone, world wide, and use invitro fertalization to make children. Those people who want to raise children go through extensive counseling, training, background checks, etc. We can engineer children to no longer carry these traits. It would be better than allowing everyone to breed willy-nilly, and these failures of humanity from raising children who are more f#@#! up than them.


Sounds like a noble solution, but there are many people who are against genetic engineering, invitro fertilization and the like. I'm not saying that these technologies are not a good idea, but I think we're a long way off until we reach that point in time and technology.


I have seen hundreds of children grow up the victim of pure circumstance. I hate seeing kids grow up in these fucked up situations, all because their parents are nuts. We have an OBLIGATION to do something to help our fellow humans. And if it means strict parenting guidelines, I'm all for it. These people are honestly better off dead. Survival of the fittest.
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / south korea
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

asamiueto wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

oh my u got raped i feel bad
oh no wonder ur always bitching for no reason theres a reason now


your cup size bigger


what do you want from my boobs
why do u want my boobs to be big


the reference was for you to stay on topic and making fun of you & your club
all in one shot

more bad karma for you



I love it every time you post asamiueto! Well said!
Posted 6/8/08

tenebrousoul wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

oh my u got raped i feel bad
oh no wonder ur always bitching for no reason theres a reason now


your cup size bigger


what do you want from my boobs
why do u want my boobs to be big


the reference was for you to stay on topic and making fun of you & your club
all in one shot

more bad karma for you



I love it every time you post asamiueto! Well said!


thank you.
you post very well yourself

1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / south korea
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
thank you!
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
"Mentally ill" huh?

So does this mean that all the "mentally ill" people can go around raping people and torturing them and then just get away with it? What he did was horrible, and he knew it. He deserves no pity. He deserves to be punished.
5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / beaverditch
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

CryAngel wrote:

"Mentally ill" huh?

So does this mean that all the "mentally ill" people can go around raping people and torturing them and then just get away with it? What he did was horrible, and he knew it. He deserves no pity. He deserves to be punished.


i agree. i hate that people like that guy can get away with some terrible crime just because they are "mentally ill". they're still a threat to society even if they can't help it...
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Happy Place
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

tenebrousoul wrote:


Engrish wrote:


tenebrousoul wrote:


Engrish wrote:


tenebrousoul wrote:


Engrish wrote:


tenebrousoul wrote:

We as a society have become so timid, we can't even stop this stuff from happening. If you cannot exist within the confines of society, you do NOT deserve the right to LIVE. And yet, I can't help but feel that this is all OUR fault. By becoming weak, and timid, we have allowed these predators to live, and continue their crimes against humanity. We have failed this poor girl. We have failed all the victims. Thank you world. This guy is going to live. Granted, in jail, but he still gets fed three meals a day, air conditioning, television, etc. This girl will be truamatized for the rest of her life. This is really not fair. THank you world. You suck


Couldn't have said it better myself. This man should be tortured physically and mentally for what he did to the poor woman. Jail is not a harsh punishment at all.



There is nothing we can do. We can't torture him. There is no punishment we can give to make anything better. This is why our laws should be more PROACTIVE.


How do you suggest keeping things like this from happening? No matter how much we try to prevent it, there are always going to be people who are going to go so far in order to do this kind of stuff in spite of the consequences.


There are certain signs that show these people are unbalanced. From a young age, sociopaths and psychos show signs of their illness. But more importantly, it starts with how they are raised. This is why we fix everyone, world wide, and use invitro fertalization to make children. Those people who want to raise children go through extensive counseling, training, background checks, etc. We can engineer children to no longer carry these traits. It would be better than allowing everyone to breed willy-nilly, and these failures of humanity from raising children who are more f#@#! up than them.


Sounds like a noble solution, but there are many people who are against genetic engineering, invitro fertilization and the like. I'm not saying that these technologies are not a good idea, but I think we're a long way off until we reach that point in time and technology.


I have seen hundreds of children grow up the victim of pure circumstance. I hate seeing kids grow up in these fucked up situations, all because their parents are nuts. We have an OBLIGATION to do something to help our fellow humans. And if it means strict parenting guidelines, I'm all for it. These people are honestly better off dead. Survival of the fittest.


The way you say it, it sounds like a great solution for all mankind and I don't oppose it at all. However, I'm pretty sure that they are going to be a lot of crazy nuts who are going to go against this ideal fix for humanity using religion as an excuse, or who're going to cross the line in defending their right to raise their children any way they want, i.e. illegally abusing them, brainwashing them with prejudice and intolerance, etc., and win. There are too many stupid people in the world to begin with.
5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
hahahhahahaha lulz
12285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
That is terrible beyond words. It's true we forget how awful other humans can be. It really makes me feel sick. It's not even a matter of understanding, there is nothing to be said about such people. Is there some sort of fund for this woman's hospital bills?
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Some say that he should get the Death Penalty. I say Death is too merciful, life in prison seeing no one but an empty hall way for the rest of your life would drive him into worse torture then what he did to her!
4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
>.>;
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Ew, that's just sick.
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

asamiueto wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

oh my u got raped i feel bad
oh no wonder ur always bitching for no reason theres a reason now


your cup size bigger


what do you want from my boobs
why do u want my boobs to be big


the reference was for you to stay on topic and making fun of you & your club
all in one shot

more bad karma for you




what the hell
u just want my boobs and ur not getting it
so piss off u aint gonna test these triple E'S
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.