First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
ABDC Season 2
Posted 6/28/08

kookieluvr wrote:

i like SoReal cru and sup3r cr3w. i was actually surprised with the talent considering that the audititions were ok. but i am SO glad sassX7 went home. now, the next group that should go is xtreme dance force then phresh select and then supreme soul. i dont really have any problems with presh select but i just dont think they are memorable.... but yeah. those are pretty much my opinions on the show so far. oh yeah, fanny pack and boogie bots are good too. i thought the boogie bots killed it last night. and the fact that one of their guys is absolutely adorable makes their group even better XD no harsh feelings anyone :P


I hated (with a passion sassx7) but phresh selects are my favorite! Personally I think they're memorable. I'm hoping they can stay until the end. <33


(Boogie bots did kill it. I was watching it the other night, in amazement!)
12232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / trying to escape...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

TOF14 wrote:


kookieluvr wrote:

i like SoReal cru and sup3r cr3w. i was actually surprised with the talent considering that the audititions were ok. but i am SO glad sassX7 went home. now, the next group that should go is xtreme dance force then phresh select and then supreme soul. i dont really have any problems with presh select but i just dont think they are memorable.... but yeah. those are pretty much my opinions on the show so far. oh yeah, fanny pack and boogie bots are good too. i thought the boogie bots killed it last night. and the fact that one of their guys is absolutely adorable makes their group even better XD no harsh feelings anyone :P


I hated (with a passion sassx7) but phresh selects are my favorite! Personally I think they're memorable. I'm hoping they can stay until the end. <33


(Boogie bots did kill it. I was watching it the other night, in amazement!)


it might just be me (about phresh select) and so did i. i hated (with a passion XD) sassX7. i was actually scared that the boogies bots might go cuz with there being alot of all male crews, boogie bots could of gone home. now, im just waiting for xtreme dance force. because i also hate (with a passion :3) them. i did think the boogie bots were amazing. i was a lil disappointed with them last week so im glad they really good this week. but you know? it would be nice if there would be two crews that i actually liked in the final 2 if you know what i mean >_<
Posted 6/28/08

kookieluvr wrote:


TOF14 wrote:


kookieluvr wrote:

i like SoReal cru and sup3r cr3w. i was actually surprised with the talent considering that the audititions were ok. but i am SO glad sassX7 went home. now, the next group that should go is xtreme dance force then phresh select and then supreme soul. i dont really have any problems with presh select but i just dont think they are memorable.... but yeah. those are pretty much my opinions on the show so far. oh yeah, fanny pack and boogie bots are good too. i thought the boogie bots killed it last night. and the fact that one of their guys is absolutely adorable makes their group even better XD no harsh feelings anyone :P


I hated (with a passion sassx7) but phresh selects are my favorite! Personally I think they're memorable. I'm hoping they can stay until the end. <33


(Boogie bots did kill it. I was watching it the other night, in amazement!)


it might just be me (about phresh select) and so did i. i hated (with a passion XD) sassX7. i was actually scared that the boogies bots might go cuz with there being alot of all male crews, boogie bots could of gone home. now, im just waiting for xtreme dance force. because i also hate (with a passion :3) them. i did think the boogie bots were amazing. i was a lil disappointed with them last week so im glad they really good this week. but you know? it would be nice if there would be two crews that i actually liked in the final 2 if you know what i mean >_<


Yeah I get you. That way, at least one of your favs would win. But I actually don't want that to happen. Cause I like cheering for one teamm and then when they win, being all excited! =D
12232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / trying to escape...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

TOF14 wrote:


kookieluvr wrote:


TOF14 wrote:


kookieluvr wrote:

i like SoReal cru and sup3r cr3w. i was actually surprised with the talent considering that the audititions were ok. but i am SO glad sassX7 went home. now, the next group that should go is xtreme dance force then phresh select and then supreme soul. i dont really have any problems with presh select but i just dont think they are memorable.... but yeah. those are pretty much my opinions on the show so far. oh yeah, fanny pack and boogie bots are good too. i thought the boogie bots killed it last night. and the fact that one of their guys is absolutely adorable makes their group even better XD no harsh feelings anyone :P


I hated (with a passion sassx7) but phresh selects are my favorite! Personally I think they're memorable. I'm hoping they can stay until the end. <33


(Boogie bots did kill it. I was watching it the other night, in amazement!)


it might just be me (about phresh select) and so did i. i hated (with a passion XD) sassX7. i was actually scared that the boogies bots might go cuz with there being alot of all male crews, boogie bots could of gone home. now, im just waiting for xtreme dance force. because i also hate (with a passion :3) them. i did think the boogie bots were amazing. i was a lil disappointed with them last week so im glad they really good this week. but you know? it would be nice if there would be two crews that i actually liked in the final 2 if you know what i mean >_<


Yeah I get you. That way, at least one of your favs would win. But I actually don't want that to happen. Cause I like cheering for one teamm and then when they win, being all excited! =D


yeah. i know what you mean XD but i was really pissed when kaba went home last year. i didnt think status quo deserved to be there and they were kinda a bad sport about losing and all... but jabba is still the best and are still my all time favs :3 but i do like alot of the crews this season.
1381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
I'm rooting for soReal cru because I like their swag and also they're representing the south. I like every team from this season except for the ones that already went home and I also agree about x treme dance force. At first I liked them now I'm bored of them. Season 1 is so much better than season 2 mainly because they were more unique like break skate with the skates and jabbawockees with the masks. Still looking forward to season 2 though!!!
Posted 6/28/08
you can watch it online.
i always miss it because of school, & catch up later.

i like ASIID (and so it is done).
fanny pack is cool, too. so colorful, fun & wierd.

519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Left Coast - サンヂエゴ
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Extreme Dance Force needs to go next. They are like two tiers below the other remaining crews. After them it's really close and could be anyone.

SoReal Cru and Supreme Soul are the only crews without a major deficiency in some aspect of dance and are by far the most adaptable of the bunch so I'd be really shocked if either falls flat on their face. They are what I consider to be in the top tier.

As for the others, they each have their own various "weaknesses" that can lead to them being eliminated depending on the challenge of the week and thus I consider them in the second tier. (I.e Fanny Pak's lack of high difficulty technical moves, Super Cr3w's lack of knock out syncro, etc.) All of them are indeed great groups but they are not as well balanced as SR or SS.

After Extreme Dance crew gets their boy band sent home its truly up to the challenge of the week for a while methinks.

5207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / DC / Maryland
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Glad to see DC reppin' BOOGIE bots is still there, and i'm LOVING SoReal, Sup3r Cr3w, ASIID, and Fanny Pak.

Glad to see xtreme dance force and Sassx7 go home.

no disrespect to those that like them, but I think Phresh Select is next to go.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Ew.

And thats all I have to say.
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas♥
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
HMMM. I think it'll all come down to a face-off between So Real and Sup3r Crew. ^____^; LOOOVE both, but I kinda lean towards So Real because of their asian-ness..
25149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
ha I'm going for Super Cr3w and SoReal cru.
But i do love the boogie bots as well.

I disagree with th season 1 is better.
I think in terms of talent on the first season there was only the Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern.

This season they have a lot of crews with potential and different styles [like Fanny Pak].
Plus how can you say season 1 is better when Season 2 isn't even half way through?

2394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gnarnia(:
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
this season is aiiiiiggghhhtt.
They're ok, I could notice the littlest mistakes unlike seanson 1
& plus, some of their names, LAME.

But I'll go for ASID and Sup3r Cr3w.
& I like how armory is already selling the Sup3r Cr3w shirts, now everyone is gonna get one
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Left Coast - サンヂエゴ
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Season one already had more mistakes than this season so far. The choreography of the crews this season are way more intricate than season one.

Armory is trying to overtake Tribal as the premier dance clothing lol. Invisible Stripes has some dope Soul Sector/Supreme Soul items out though.
Posted 7/7/08

SpamMusubi wrote:

Extreme Dance Force needs to go next. They are like two tiers below the other remaining crews. After them it's really close and could be anyone.

SoReal Cru and Supreme Soul are the only crews without a major deficiency in some aspect of dance and are by far the most adaptable of the bunch so I'd be really shocked if either falls flat on their face. They are what I consider to be in the top tier.

As for the others, they each have their own various "weaknesses" that can lead to them being eliminated depending on the challenge of the week and thus I consider them in the second tier. (I.e Fanny Pak's lack of high difficulty technical moves, Super Cr3w's lack of knock out syncro, etc.) All of them are indeed great groups but they are not as well balanced as SR or SS.

After Extreme Dance crew gets their boy band sent home its truly up to the challenge of the week for a while methinks.



well said :]
i agree w/ ya on this !
Posted 7/7/08
O i saw this the other day on t.v hmm i dont have a fav crew yet tho
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.