First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
persona 3: what persona would you have?
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / with portal, i ca...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08 , edited 6/8/08
please don't come on the tread and go "never heard of this game BUT I would BE CLOUD from final fantasy 7!"
or anything like it, i know there is many threads for other games. just keep it to the persona games.

i would be surt, not any real reason but hey.
3215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
I would be Zeus he was a total bad ass!
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Jack Frost of course.
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Sexy Lucifer (Helel in FES)
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Behind the Lookin...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
Orpheus.

He gives the Persona-User multiple Personas.
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Akiba, Japan.
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Orpheus Telos or Thanatos.

Practically the two most badass Personas other then Lucifer.
2535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The bar
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
Mara the penis demon.
1384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Metatron, Messiah, Orpheus or Thanatos
Posted 6/11/08

fatebreaker wrote:

Jack Frost of course.


You would hee, really why would you be him ho, thats a interesting choice hee ho, he was a hard boss in digital devil saga hee, well later ho.

No I'm kidding Jack Frost is awesome

I'm so awesome, my persona would be Dante, he was a character in nocturne so I can use him here >:]
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

dmitsuki wrote:


fatebreaker wrote:

Jack Frost of course.


You would hee, really why would you be him ho, thats a interesting choice hee ho, he was a hard boss in digital devil saga hee, well later ho.

No I'm kidding Jack Frost is awesome

I'm so awesome, my persona would be Dante, he was a character in nocturne so I can use him here >:]


I wouldn't say a hard boss, it just took awhile.
Posted 6/11/08

fatebreaker wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


fatebreaker wrote:

Jack Frost of course.


You would hee, really why would you be him ho, thats a interesting choice hee ho, he was a hard boss in digital devil saga hee, well later ho.

No I'm kidding Jack Frost is awesome

I'm so awesome, my persona would be Dante, he was a character in nocturne so I can use him here >:]


I wouldn't say a hard boss, it just took awhile.


I hate that you think its weak because its so small so your like "Ok I can do this" then BAM...but then again I was a low lvl so whatever lol hee ho
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

dmitsuki wrote:


fatebreaker wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


fatebreaker wrote:

Jack Frost of course.


You would hee, really why would you be him ho, thats a interesting choice hee ho, he was a hard boss in digital devil saga hee, well later ho.

No I'm kidding Jack Frost is awesome

I'm so awesome, my persona would be Dante, he was a character in nocturne so I can use him here >:]


I wouldn't say a hard boss, it just took awhile.


I hate that you think its weak because its so small so your like "Ok I can do this" then BAM...but then again I was a low lvl so whatever lol hee ho


Are we talking about the same boss? I know there's a Jack Frost optional boss in the second one. In the first one you fight King Frost.
Posted 6/12/08

fatebreaker wrote:

Are we talking about the same boss? I know there's a Jack Frost optional boss in the second one. In the first one you fight King Frost.


In digital devil saga 2 where you have to answer 100 questions :O
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

dmitsuki wrote:


fatebreaker wrote:

Are we talking about the same boss? I know there's a Jack Frost optional boss in the second one. In the first one you fight King Frost.


In digital devil saga 2 where you have to answer 100 questions :O


I know. I'm actually trying to beat the game this time. I gave up the first time after losing to those four archangels. = /
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.