First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
who do you think will be the partner of yuuki?
Member
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
i want it to be zero but it's starting to look like, if you read the manga, kaname will be the one she chooses
honestly that's the reason i was a little depressed after reading ch 41
Member
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

LOST_star86 wrote:

why people here always base it on manga?! duh! the director or anime writers might change the story so still dont act like you know everything!!!!


it's probably because the anime isn't really all that different from the manga so far
the anime pretty much has been sticking with manga

http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
probobly kaname..but I chose zero cause I want her to be with'em
Member
36123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in place where i...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Zero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / JAPAN
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

k4t13k4t wrote:

Maybe you should read the manga cause it tells you


Nope.still cant tell which one but i reckon it is Kaname, hope it is Kaname >_< then again... [WARNING : SPOILER!!!!!] Yuuki kissed Kaanme ya know? ON THE LIPS
Member
27964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In HeR BeauTiFuL...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
dunno i love kaname...but i think she'll end up with zero =/
Member
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada xP ~~
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
YESSS ! ZERO IT BETTER BE!
KANAME IS HER BRO .... THATS JUS WRONG
but she goes well wit zero more cuz he noes how to protect her
she just confused her care for kaname because he was always there
but she spends more time with zero and such..... ETC
Member
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08

Anime_Luva_Winda wrote:

I think Zero Cos Yuuki and Kaname are SIBLINGS so yea... sorry if you didnt know that (and also zero looks better)




though i like zero better...
27007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
I think Zero
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
I really don't know .. but I hope ( kaname ) ..

1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

animeluver917 wrote:

YESSS ! ZERO IT BETTER BE!
KANAME IS HER BRO .... THATS JUS WRONG
but she goes well wit zero more cuz he noes how to protect her
she just confused her care for kaname because he was always there
but she spends more time with zero and such..... ETC


I agree with you when you say it's wrong for her to be with ( kaname ) cuz he is her brother ..

but still .. I don't look at them like they are bro ..

so Certainly I want her to stay with (Kanami)

Member
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Russia
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
I hope she will stay with Zero
Member
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada xP ~~
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

xxxMaDnEsSxxx wrote:


animeluver917 wrote:

YESSS ! ZERO IT BETTER BE!
KANAME IS HER BRO .... THATS JUS WRONG
but she goes well wit zero more cuz he noes how to protect her
she just confused her care for kaname because he was always there
but she spends more time with zero and such..... ETC


I agree with you when you say it's wrong for her to be with ( kaname ) cuz he is her brother ..

but still .. I don't look at them like they are bro ..

so Certainly I want her to stay with (Kanami)



I know they did... but the fact that they have the same parents is really wrong to me.
And Zero truly loves her and she feels comfortable around don't you think? And it's just hard
to choose between the two T.T
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Kaname-Sama ~~
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08

animeluver917 wrote:
I know they did... but the fact that they have the same parents is really wrong to me.
And Zero truly loves her and she feels comfortable around don't you think? And it's just hard
to choose between the two T.T


I know it's very hard to choose between the two of them .. << I am suffering too

and I know it's wrong for ( yuuki ) to be with ( kaname ) ..

the truth is ... I like the dark, mysterious, dangerous and full of unexpected surprises kind of guys ..

and when I say I want ( yuuki ) to be with ( kaname ) .. it's like saying .. I want to be with him ..



like I said before I don't look at them like there brothers .. but if that happened in real life I would say : what are you two doing .. are you crazy .. It's disgusting ..I think I'm on the verge of vomiting ..

I just realized something .. it's just a fictional story designed to entertain us .. I wander why I'm dieing to brove my point of view ..

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.