Post Reply --> COMP* Poems!
principal
4786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / on Earth XD
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
This is where u write ur poem or poetry. pls. share it with us. any kind of poetry will be good!
student
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
"take a breather
&make it last
for everyday
slowly pass
till that day
i wait for thee
for thou shall come
and seek for me"

"i gotta
wake up from this
nightmare
i gotta
think positive
think of the happy times
i gotta
get over this depressing feeling
before its takes over me
i gotta
find my
inner peace </3"

"u never thought
tat u would see,
the day i left you,
so let it be.
dont regret, juhs pay attention.
and juhs say
ur my prized possession"

student
21162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore, Yishun
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

d0tammy wrote:

"take a breather
&make it last
for everyday
slowly pass
till that day
i wait for thee
for thou shall come
and seek for me"

"i gotta
wake up from this
nightmare
i gotta
think positive
think of the happy times
i gotta
get over this depressing feeling
before its takes over me
i gotta
find my
inner peace </3"

"u never thought
tat u would see,
the day i left you,
so let it be.
dont regret, juhs pay attention.
and juhs say
ur my prized possession"



Great poem!! ^^
student
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

CloeGirl wrote:


d0tammy wrote:

"take a breather
&make it last
for everyday
slowly pass
till that day
i wait for thee
for thou shall come
and seek for me"

"i gotta
wake up from this
nightmare
i gotta
think positive
think of the happy times
i gotta
get over this depressing feeling
before its takes over me
i gotta
find my
inner peace </3"

"u never thought
tat u would see,
the day i left you,
so let it be.
dont regret, juhs pay attention.
and juhs say
ur my prized possession"



Great poem!! ^^



arigato gozaimasu~ !!! ^^
student
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
God it hurts


I said 'God it hurts'
And God said 'I Know'
I said 'God I cry alot'
And God said 'That's why I gave you tears'
I said 'God I get so depressed'
And God said 'Thats why I gave you sunshine'
I said 'God I feel Alone'
And God said 'That's why I gave you loved ones'
I said 'God my loved one is dead'
And God said'I watched mine nailed to the cross'
I said 'God where are they? '
And God said 'Mine is on my right and yours is in the light.
I said 'God it hurts'
And God said 'I know'


This is a poem about God and someone who lost his/her loved ones^^
principal
4786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / on Earth XD
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

nadesico-chan wrote:

God it hurts


I said 'God it hurts'
And God said 'I Know'
I said 'God I cry alot'
And God said 'That's why I gave you tears'
I said 'God I get so depressed'
And God said 'Thats why I gave you sunshine'
I said 'God I feel Alone'
And God said 'That's why I gave you loved ones'
I said 'God my loved one is dead'
And God said'I watched mine nailed to the cross'
I said 'God where are they? '
And God said 'Mine is on my right and yours is in the light.
I said 'God it hurts'
And God said 'I know'


This is a poem about God and someone who lost his/her loved ones^^


waah! nice! so cool!
student
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

vieltan wrote:


nadesico-chan wrote:

God it hurts


I said 'God it hurts'
And God said 'I Know'
I said 'God I cry alot'
And God said 'That's why I gave you tears'
I said 'God I get so depressed'
And God said 'Thats why I gave you sunshine'
I said 'God I feel Alone'
And God said 'That's why I gave you loved ones'
I said 'God my loved one is dead'
And God said'I watched mine nailed to the cross'
I said 'God where are they? '
And God said 'Mine is on my right and yours is in the light.
I said 'God it hurts'
And God said 'I know'


This is a poem about God and someone who lost his/her loved ones^^


waah! nice! so cool!

Thank you very much^^
Moderator
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
My Beloved Sea

my precious love
who has always been able to
nullify my filthy emotions
of sorrow,envy,and hatred
by just simply gently nudging
me with your frigid skin
and they'd turn into sweet and warm emotions
of hope,determination,and happiness

you are full of everlasting energy
forgiving,yet also violent
you carry lost survivors to land
yet you also murder a hundred
innocent humans at will
for this many people dont forgive you
and cause you great pain
but know that ill always forgive you
even if my acquaintances,friends
and even if my own family rejects you
i'll continue to let you envelope me
in your cold, wet arms forever

when i leave you
i go through so much agony
even this word cannot convey
the pain i feel inside me
i long for your icy touch
so much that i go to your home everyday
but i fail to get the courage to face you

Even though i often fail to reach you
even though you often end up hurting me
i still think of you as

my beloved sea
principal
4786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / on Earth XD
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

lovelyaries28 wrote:

My Beloved Sea

my precious love
who has always been able to
nullify my filthy emotions
of sorrow,envy,and hatred
by just simply gently nudging
me with your frigid skin
and they'd turn into sweet and warm emotions
of hope,determination,and happiness

you are full of everlasting energy
forgiving,yet also violent
you carry lost survivors to land
yet you also murder a hundred
innocent humans at will
for this many people dont forgive you
and cause you great pain
but know that ill always forgive you
even if my acquaintances,friends
and even if my own family rejects you
i'll continue to let you envelope me
in your cold, wet arms forever

when i leave you
i go through so much agony
even this word cannot convey
the pain i feel inside me
i long for your icy touch
so much that i go to your home everyday
but i fail to get the courage to face you

Even though i often fail to reach you
even though you often end up hurting me
i still think of you as

my beloved sea


wow!!!! so touching!!!!!!!!!!!! waah!
Posted 1/25/09

vieltan wrote:

This is where u write ur poem or poetry. pls. share it with us. any kind of poetry will be good!


He died from a broken heart

Can love kill?

He moved to a new town,
felt like he was lost,
he always wore a frown,
till he saw the angel across,

one day he met her,
it was like a sign,
she was so pretty,
just like endless time,

together they fell,
in deep love real fast,
vowed to love each other,
that they'd always last,

then it got stronger,
deeper than thought,
he'd love her forever,
felt life was too short,

then something went wrong,
and they spent less time,
the boy started to wonder,
"is she's even still mine?"

till one day she called,
and here's what she said,
" I'd rather be alone,
then with u instead"

from that day on,
inside more he died,
he couldn't let go,
no matter how hard he tried,

two and a half years have past,
in life he feels he has no part,
twenty-one days later,
he died from a broken heart,

here's to all u lovers,
who don't picture yourselves apart,
make sure you cherish every moment,
right from the very start...
Posted 1/25/09

vieltan wrote:

This is where u write ur poem or poetry. pls. share it with us. any kind of poetry will be good!


Never Fall In Love Again

He slipped out of my fingertips.
Fell out of love with me.
Is that even possible?
How can it be?

I was his and he was mine.
In his arms, I was suppose to be.
Now without him here,
I'm just not me.

Our love was pure and true.
The kind that you see in a fairytale.
Steaming heat turned bitterly cold.
A deep red turned pale.

I was his star in his sky.
He was my fish in my ocean.
The one and only you never find,
disturbed by unwanted commotion.

What went wrong?
He doesn't know.
He broke my heart,
and I let it show.

He told me "Always and Forever"
But in the end he made me cry.
He said he'd stay with me,
But in the end he still said goodbye.

From now on, I promise to myself I’ll never fall in love again.
Posted 1/25/09

vieltan wrote:

This is where u write ur poem or poetry. pls. share it with us. any kind of poetry will be good!


Good Girl Meets Bad Boy

She's always
Following the rules
Always helping people
Always caring

He's done drugs
Drinking whatever
He could get his hands on

She sees him in
The hallway
They say hi
And she feels
Something for him
A feeling she's
Never had before
Not knowing
Anything about
His past

He knows
She's a good girl
Thinking he has
No chance with her

One night
They both say
How they feel
And
She asks the question

They're still together
Ever since
September 17
Almost 11 months together

He changed
All because
He loves her
No longer
Smoking this
And drinking that
Posted 1/25/09

vieltan wrote:

This is where u write ur poem or poetry. pls. share it with us. any kind of poetry will be good!


Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
If dreaming is the only way to be with you,
then I'll never open my eyes.

Have you ever fall for someone,
you know you shouldn't?
Try hard to fight your feelings,
But you just couldn't?

You fall deeper with each passing day,
but try to hide it in every possible way.

He's only a friend,
that's the lie you keep telling yourself.
You keep saying that he's just a bud,
but deep inside you're falling in love.
You get so giddy when you meet his eyes,
but reminding yourself it isn't right.

A simple glance turns into a stare,
but you pretend you don't care.
It's "not right" for you two to be,
Is that why you hide it so no one can see?

But how long will you pretend?
Keep lying that he's just a friend.
Perhaps your feelings you could never show,
Perhaps it's wrong for him to know.
Your friendship can't be risked over this,
so being his girl is an impossible wish...

I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy,
I'm going to laugh so you don't see me cry.
I'm going to let you go in style,
Even if it kills me...I'm going to smile.

As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you.

A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding...
Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling...
And the most painful thing is
no one really hears it, except you...

I'm afraid to close my eyes cause I might think of you
I'm afraid to open them cause I might see you
I'm afraid to move my lips cause I might speak of you
I'm afraid to listen cause I might hear my heart fall for you

I always wonder why i can't just forget you and move on...
Then I realize I don't want to
Should I smile cause you're my friend,
Or cry because that's all we'll ever be.

I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what to do
I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.



you learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh,
but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.
You must be logged in to post.