First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
[[BiRthdAy AVi]]
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

ilovemoka2008 wrote:

June 5th is my birthday


okkay!! :]
but...could you get a bigger Pic.
i can't put anything on it :]
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Sorry everyone!!
i've been kind of busy!! so
i will start with these later M'kay?
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08
Happy Birthday!!
Mrpotato1 from Me!! ;]

sorry the 1 looks like a l x[
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

babygirl_12 wrote:

i want one....
the extras just put anything that fits...thnx!!



i dunno...do like it?? i can change..sorry it was late..
Ice Cream Lover
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth!
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

daddyluvboo wrote:


babygirl_12 wrote:

i want one....
the extras just put anything that fits...thnx!!



i dunno...do like it?? i can change..sorry it was late..



KAWAII...SOO CUTE..I LUV IT...THNX ^_^!!

Posted 6/28/08

daddyluvboo wrote:


babygone wrote:


daddyluvboo wrote:


babygone wrote:

Idk what i want on it XD so put anything that makes it look cute or good please o:
heres the pic :D




here you gO!! :]


lol thx but im not sure if theres anything on it..or is it just my laptop?x...x



theres stars...but i think it's t00 light :[
want me too fix it?


yesh please x] if you can

Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

babygone wrote:


daddyluvboo wrote:


babygone wrote:


daddyluvboo wrote:


babygone wrote:

Idk what i want on it XD so put anything that makes it look cute or good please o:
heres the pic :D




here you gO!! :]


lol thx but im not sure if theres anything on it..or is it just my laptop?x...x



theres stars...but i think it's t00 light :[
want me too fix it?


yesh please x] if you can



Okkie!!! x]
tah-dah!! xDD lolz
Ice Cream Lover
4443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
here's mine if u dont mind:
message: yay!! another year near 2 death !!!






hehehe xori 4 being such a freak
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/29/08
Happy Birthday
Haruika!!

_____________________________________________________________________
Happy Birthday
Princess_Lollipop!!
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/30/08

bheypunk wrote:

here's mine if u dont mind:
message: yay!! another year near 2 death !!!





hehehe xori 4 being such a freak

Sorry i will make it very SOON!! iM kinda Busy
Rite Now..........Sorry!!


sorry for the wait!!
it's Done...need me too change anything please tell me!!

Posted 6/30/08

daddyluvboo wrote:


babygone wrote:


daddyluvboo wrote:


babygone wrote:


daddyluvboo wrote:


babygone wrote:

Idk what i want on it XD so put anything that makes it look cute or good please o:
heres the pic :D




here you gO!! :]


lol thx but im not sure if theres anything on it..or is it just my laptop?x...x



theres stars...but i think it's t00 light :[
want me too fix it?


yesh please x] if you can



Okkie!!! x]
tah-dah!! xDD lolz


OMG thank yooooooooooooooooooou <333! So kawaiiiii <3
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

babygone wrote:


daddyluvboo wrote:


babygone wrote:


daddyluvboo wrote:


babygone wrote:


daddyluvboo wrote:


babygone wrote:

Idk what i want on it XD so put anything that makes it look cute or good please o:
heres the pic :D




here you gO!! :]


lol thx but im not sure if theres anything on it..or is it just my laptop?x...x



theres stars...but i think it's t00 light :[
want me too fix it?


yesh please x] if you can



Okkie!!! x]
tah-dah!! xDD lolz


OMG thank yooooooooooooooooooou <333! So kawaiiiii <3


lolz no problem!! :]
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Happy Birthday
AnimePrincess94!! x]
Posted 6/30/08
Text: Happy Birthday Anita :]
Color Of Text: Anything
Btw My B-day is On August 18:]
can u also add hearts and stars and ugh.. anything 2 make it look nice lolz sorry,
u can write anymessage u want.. and here is the pic:


Ice Cream Lover
4443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

daddyluvboo wrote:


bheypunk wrote:

here's mine if u dont mind:
message: yay!! another year near 2 death !!!





hehehe xori 4 being such a freak

Sorry i will make it very SOON!! iM kinda Busy
Rite Now..........Sorry!!


sorry for the wait!!
it's Done...need me too change anything please tell me!!



no need 2 change anything and
Tnx!!!!!!
really love it!!!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.