First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself~^^
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
hi! my name is judith..im 19 and im an architecture student..lol! i love to draw, play the piano and watch anime!! my favorites are inuyasha, full moon wo sagashite, naruto and many more! i love CR coz ive got so many new friends here and i got to meet many cool people in here..now its ur turn! take care~^^
Posted 6/9/08
ohio gozaimasu.... watashi no fate. watashi 14 nd im a genius... i luv to sing with ppl and play with kath. i luv manga more than anime. my favorite mangas are: the day of revolution, love material, kaichou wa maid-sama, and hoshi no yakata. i luv yuri. i like cr cuz i think boys are cute and i luv them.
Member
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A place I can bre...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
I am 16 years old, everyone calls me Silver and I love to eat sweets but I love to drink Japanese tea more ^,^ I like to draw, write stories, read manga, watch anime, and chat~ But mostly watch anime xD And instead of listing all the anime I love, I'll just say I love comedy-romance kinds! Some of them really don't have romance but as long as they make me laugh I'm satisfied! I came to CR to make friends and watch anime xD
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your stomach
Offline
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08
I'm Marian 13 yrs plad im 1st yr High school i really really like to draw buy anime magazines,watch anime and more!!!i reall reallly want is MEitantei Conan i Love CR Cause i can make new friends i like to chat,and sometimes i watch korean movies thats all!!!^_^
Member
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
i'm erris and i'm 13 years old.i like drawing and collecting mangas.i once had a collection of 7 mangas but i gave the other mangas to my cousins.don't worry,mangas are not important in my life.lol.i like writing and drawing.
Member
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Hi! I'm Andie. I am 13 years old and I love Anime!! I also love manga!

My hobbies: Drawing and Writing! (and talking)

My favorite color is...Blue!

Pleased to meet all of you!! ^_^
Member
4889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Death City ;D
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
hai~....im jeremy ^^...but my..friends(F)..sometimes calls me gwen ^^"..

i luv the color of the sky~.. waaa~!! so drrreeeeaaammmmyy...
i luv our subject social studies...not because of the subject XD... but the teacher is allowing us to draw at any pages in our notebook....like .....backgrounds for example ^^....
hmm...i luv watching anime ^^....reading mangas...n`
...wishing that i could play the violin.... waaaaaaahhhh~....so dreeeaammmmyyy again ^^"
Member
7004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Silent Sun
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08
Raye, I AM IN LOVE WITH MANGA & ANIME!!!!!!!!

N I also like DRAWING, CYCLING, RUNNING, BOWLING......BUT BEST OF ALL, DRAWING^^

So I'll make sure that I join every single competition I am able 2 n support my gud fwend, chulit08 here^^

Very nice group indeed^^
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

loli_sweets wrote:

ohio gozaimasu.... watashi no fate. watashi 14 nd im a genius... i luv to sing with ppl and play with kath. i luv manga more than anime. my favorite mangas are: the day of revolution, love material, kaichou wa maid-sama, and hoshi no yakata. i luv yuri. i like cr cuz i think boys are cute and i luv them.


hi fate chan! i also like kirarin revolution! hope to see u on our forums and be active as you can! thanks so much!~^^
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

silverhorse525 wrote:

I am 16 years old, everyone calls me Silver and I love to eat sweets but I love to drink Japanese tea more ^,^ I like to draw, write stories, read manga, watch anime, and chat~ But mostly watch anime xD And instead of listing all the anime I love, I'll just say I love comedy-romance kinds! Some of them really don't have romance but as long as they make me laugh I'm satisfied! I came to CR to make friends and watch anime xD


oh hi silver chan! nice to see you here =) i have a sweet tooth also like you..haha! hope to see you here often..join our upcoming events and have fun! =)
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

brokenheart08 wrote:

I'm Marian 13 yrs plad im 1st yr High school i really really like to draw buy anime magazines,watch anime and more!!!i reall reallly want is MEitantei Conan i Love CR Cause i can make new friends i like to chat,and sometimes i watch korean movies thats all!!!^_^


hi shobe marian! thanks for helping me in this group..haha! ur really the best ^^
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

maristellyrub wrote:

i'm erris and i'm 13 years old.i like drawing and collecting mangas.i once had a collection of 7 mangas but i gave the other mangas to my cousins.don't worry,mangas are not important in my life.lol.i like writing and drawing.


hi erris!! nice to see u in here =) if u like writing and drawing, then u should post some of ur work here! il be looking forward to see ur works..haha! thanks! =)
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

BlueVelvetRose wrote:

Hi! I'm Andie. I am 13 years old and I love Anime!! I also love manga!

My hobbies: Drawing and Writing! (and talking)

My favorite color is...Blue!

Pleased to meet all of you!! ^_^


Hi andie! nice to meet you too! =) i also love anime and manga! i hope to see u posting some of ur works..^^ we'll have competitions so stay tune! thanks for ur support =)
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

jeremy_gwen26 wrote:

hai~....im jeremy ^^...but my..friends(F)..sometimes calls me gwen ^^"..

i luv the color of the sky~.. waaa~!! so drrreeeeaaammmmyy...
i luv our subject social studies...not because of the subject XD... but the teacher is allowing us to draw at any pages in our notebook....like .....backgrounds for example ^^....
hmm...i luv watching anime ^^....reading mangas...n`
...wishing that i could play the violin.... waaaaaaahhhh~....so dreeeaammmmyyy again ^^"


hi gwen! its nice to see you here! =) haha! its okay to dream..teehee^^ please join our forums in here and our upcoming competitions..thanks!! =)
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

crispyC718 wrote:

Raye, I AM IN LOVE WITH MANGA & ANIME!!!!!!!!

N I also like DRAWING, CYCLING, RUNNING, BOWLING......BUT BEST OF ALL, DRAWING^^

So I'll make sure that I join every single competition I am able 2 n support my gud fwend, chulit08 here^^

Very nice group indeed^^


weeee! thanks for ur support Raye!! =)) i also love drawing!! =) oh, pls do join our upcoming competitions..teehee..*hugs* thanks again!! X3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.