First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself~^^
Posted 6/10/08

chulit08 wrote:


loli_sweets wrote:

ohio gozaimasu.... watashi no fate. watashi 14 nd im a genius... i luv to sing with ppl and play with kath. i luv manga more than anime. my favorite mangas are: the day of revolution, love material, kaichou wa maid-sama, and hoshi no yakata. i luv yuri. i like cr cuz i think boys are cute and i luv them.


hi fate chan! i also like kirarin revolution! hope to see u on our forums and be active as you can! thanks so much!~^^


i meant the day of revolution not kirarin revolution but watever
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08


hahaha! oh sorry! btw, pls post a pic so that brokenheart08 can make u ur membership card =)
Posted 6/10/08

chulit08 wrote:



hahaha! oh sorry! btw, pls post a pic so that brokenheart08 can make u ur membership card =)


uh... but it wasnt said u needed a pic be4!! nd i alredy did tht be4 u said tht
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

loli_sweets wrote:


chulit08 wrote:



hahaha! oh sorry! btw, pls post a pic so that brokenheart08 can make u ur membership card =)


uh... but it wasnt said u needed a pic be4!! nd i alredy did tht be4 u said tht


oh okay..sorry i forgot

Member
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
hi guyz!!! I am Jecca!!! I really like to watch anime especially if it is romance, mystery/detective, sports, musical, action and comedy!!! I really like the anime of Gundam Seed/Destiny, Gakuen Alice, Prince of Tennis, La Corda D'oro and Naruto/Shippuuden!!!! I hope we will all be friends here!!! Let's do our best!!!
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

lacusxkira wrote:

hi guyz!!! I am Jecca!!! I really like to watch anime especially if it is romance, mystery/detective, sports, musical, action and comedy!!! I really like the anime of Gundam Seed/Destiny, Gakuen Alice, Prince of Tennis, La Corda D'oro and Naruto/Shippuuden!!!! I hope we will all be friends here!!! Let's do our best!!!


oh hi jecca chan!! we have a lot in common!! i really love those anime with those tags..lol! =) nice to meet you! hope to see u on our forums and contests,,=) pls support this group by inviting all ur buddies in here..thanks a bunch!! ~^^
Member
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

chulit08 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:

hi guyz!!! I am Jecca!!! I really like to watch anime especially if it is romance, mystery/detective, sports, musical, action and comedy!!! I really like the anime of Gundam Seed/Destiny, Gakuen Alice, Prince of Tennis, La Corda D'oro and Naruto/Shippuuden!!!! I hope we will all be friends here!!! Let's do our best!!!


oh hi jecca chan!! we have a lot in common!! i really love those anime with those tags..lol! =) nice to meet you! hope to see u on our forums and contests,,=) pls support this group by inviting all ur buddies in here..thanks a bunch!! ~^^


yup!!! btw I am now posting in the forums!!! and I also already join the short story writing contest!!! I hope you will like my short story that I passed!!! when you read it you will notice that is a points of view a person!!! hehehehehe!!! nice too meet you!!!

Member
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
My name is Kinda!! I'm 21!! seems like am the oldest Here..am a computer science student, but not for long..I finish next month!!
I Luv drawing and I play the piano..I've recently developed a liking to writing, I found that out as I joined a role play game here in CR..
I hope I'll have Fun in here!!
Member
4889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Death City ;D
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

chulit08 wrote:


jeremy_gwen26 wrote:

hai~....im jeremy ^^...but my..friends(F)..sometimes calls me gwen ^^"..

i luv the color of the sky~.. waaa~!! so drrreeeeaaammmmyy...
i luv our subject social studies...not because of the subject XD... but the teacher is allowing us to draw at any pages in our notebook....like .....backgrounds for example ^^....
hmm...i luv watching anime ^^....reading mangas...n`
...wishing that i could play the violin.... waaaaaaahhhh~....so dreeeaammmmyyy again ^^"


hi gwen! its nice to see you here! =) haha! its okay to dream..teehee^^ please join our forums in here and our upcoming competitions..thanks!! =)


ok ^^
Member
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Hi I Am Kirara And i am 13,i like white and ANIMES..*Games Too ^^*i really love drawing,but maybe i suck at it..
Anyway nice to meet you all ^^
Member
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
eli here, 18yrs old....
i love manga and writing stories too..^___^
if you like to know me better, be my buddy!! ^___^
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/11/08


hahaha! thanks! i will definitely read it..hope ur enjoying this group! lols XD
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

bluePharoh wrote:

My name is Kinda!! I'm 21!! seems like am the oldest Here..am a computer science student, but not for long..I finish next month!!
I Luv drawing and I play the piano..I've recently developed a liking to writing, I found that out as I joined a role play game here in CR..
I hope I'll have Fun in here!!


nice to meet you Kinda! =) oh no, ur not old, i will be turning 20 myself this november! lolz!! XD and congratulations for graduating!! yay! hope ul pass some of ur works here in our forums and have fun!! =)

Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

kilalareno wrote:

Hi I Am Kirara And i am 13,i like white and ANIMES..*Games Too ^^*i really love drawing,but maybe i suck at it..
Anyway nice to meet you all ^^


hi kirara chan!! nice to see u here! i love drawing too and dont say that ur not good..practice makes perfect lol! XD and hope ul pass some of ur drawing in here..pls invite all of ur buddies!! have fun in this group! thanks!! ^^
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

mysteriouseli09 wrote:

eli here, 18yrs old....
i love manga and writing stories too..^___^
if you like to know me better, be my buddy!! ^___^


hi eli!! nice to meet you here! if u like writing stories, pls share some of urs! i'll be looking forward to it!! lolz! XD thanks and have fun!! =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.