First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply why do you hate leah dizon?
Posted 8/21/08

akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


Saphire91 wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

i hope she would catch STD for pimping our boys.. that whore get lost


what is STD??



well,as far as i know, STD is some kind of dangerous disease.someone can get it if they have free sex.but,do correct me,if it is wrong.


an STD is Sexually Transmitted Deseise... like AIDS, Hepatatis C... stuff like that... if ur wondering how i know... blame school and their sex awarness programs... they show and tell u horrible things... *shruggs* any ways

I just plain hate her... if i could i would tear her face off... flirting with Jin... she crossed the line!



well,then,let all of us pray that she will get STD,and of course nobody will go near her.*devil laugh*
Posted 8/21/08

aida_luv_jin wrote:


akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


Saphire91 wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

i hope she would catch STD for pimping our boys.. that whore get lost


what is STD??



well,as far as i know, STD is some kind of dangerous disease.someone can get it if they have free sex.but,do correct me,if it is wrong.


an STD is Sexually Transmitted Deseise... like AIDS, Hepatatis C... stuff like that... if ur wondering how i know... blame school and their sex awarness programs... they show and tell u horrible things... *shruggs* any ways

I just plain hate her... if i could i would tear her face off... flirting with Jin... she crossed the line!



well,then,let all of us pray that she will get STD,and of course nobody will go near her.*devil laugh*


hahaha... im crossing my fingers and hoping she does! ur evilness i like it!
Posted 8/21/08

akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


Saphire91 wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

i hope she would catch STD for pimping our boys.. that whore get lost


what is STD??



well,as far as i know, STD is some kind of dangerous disease.someone can get it if they have free sex.but,do correct me,if it is wrong.


an STD is Sexually Transmitted Deseise... like AIDS, Hepatatis C... stuff like that... if ur wondering how i know... blame school and their sex awarness programs... they show and tell u horrible things... *shruggs* any ways

I just plain hate her... if i could i would tear her face off... flirting with Jin... she crossed the line!



well,then,let all of us pray that she will get STD,and of course nobody will go near her.*devil laugh*


hahaha... im crossing my fingers and hoping she does! ur evilness i like it!



thanks,for the support.really appreciate it she really deserve this,ne?
Posted 8/21/08

aida_luv_jin wrote:


akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


Saphire91 wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

i hope she would catch STD for pimping our boys.. that whore get lost


what is STD??



well,as far as i know, STD is some kind of dangerous disease.someone can get it if they have free sex.but,do correct me,if it is wrong.


an STD is Sexually Transmitted Deseise... like AIDS, Hepatatis C... stuff like that... if ur wondering how i know... blame school and their sex awarness programs... they show and tell u horrible things... *shruggs* any ways

I just plain hate her... if i could i would tear her face off... flirting with Jin... she crossed the line!



well,then,let all of us pray that she will get STD,and of course nobody will go near her.*devil laugh*


hahaha... im crossing my fingers and hoping she does! ur evilness i like it!



thanks,for the support.really appreciate it she really deserve this,ne?


yes, she really does... someone should throw a cheesecake or a pie at her face! no wait we cant waste good food on her... hmm maybe it would be better if we threw paint at her!
Posted 8/21/08

akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


Saphire91 wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

i hope she would catch STD for pimping our boys.. that whore get lost


what is STD??



well,as far as i know, STD is some kind of dangerous disease.someone can get it if they have free sex.but,do correct me,if it is wrong.


an STD is Sexually Transmitted Deseise... like AIDS, Hepatatis C... stuff like that... if ur wondering how i know... blame school and their sex awarness programs... they show and tell u horrible things... *shruggs* any ways

I just plain hate her... if i could i would tear her face off... flirting with Jin... she crossed the line!



well,then,let all of us pray that she will get STD,and of course nobody will go near her.*devil laugh*


hahaha... im crossing my fingers and hoping she does! ur evilness i like it!



thanks,for the support.really appreciate it she really deserve this,ne?


yes, she really does... someone should throw a cheesecake or a pie at her face! no wait we cant waste good food on her... hmm maybe it would be better if we threw paint at her!


dun think so.we should throw sumthing really bad to her face that will make her scare to death.*devil laugh again*
Posted 8/21/08

aida_luv_jin wrote:


akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


akanishi_haruhi wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:


Saphire91 wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

i hope she would catch STD for pimping our boys.. that whore get lost


what is STD??



well,as far as i know, STD is some kind of dangerous disease.someone can get it if they have free sex.but,do correct me,if it is wrong.


an STD is Sexually Transmitted Deseise... like AIDS, Hepatatis C... stuff like that... if ur wondering how i know... blame school and their sex awarness programs... they show and tell u horrible things... *shruggs* any ways

I just plain hate her... if i could i would tear her face off... flirting with Jin... she crossed the line!



well,then,let all of us pray that she will get STD,and of course nobody will go near her.*devil laugh*


hahaha... im crossing my fingers and hoping she does! ur evilness i like it!



thanks,for the support.really appreciate it she really deserve this,ne?


yes, she really does... someone should throw a cheesecake or a pie at her face! no wait we cant waste good food on her... hmm maybe it would be better if we threw paint at her!


dun think so.we should throw sumthing really bad to her face that will make her scare to death.*devil laugh again*


oh i know a spider! no wait Taratula.. no scorpion... or even better a flash bomb! if those explode in ur face there is a 95% chance you go blind and your face gets permanent boils!
Member
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Saphire91 wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

i hope she would catch STD for pimping our boys.. that whore get lost


what is STD??


Sexually Transmitted Disease or i think its now knowed as Sexually Transmitted Infection
Member
6792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

coofoo_ wrote:

she has a stupid "cute" act.
she trys to act innocent, when
obviously she isn't
i mean shes nearly butt-naked
in all her pictures.
might as well become a pornstar!
>____>
it pisses me off cause she flirts with
all the JE guys.
on good example is Jin. SHE ALWAYS FLIRTS WITH
HIM. you should watch Cartoon Kat-tun when shes a guest there.
uggh, i couldn't even finish watching it cause i got so annoyed!
and another time was when kat-tun played badminton with leah.
she was trying to be cute n flirty. ugh.
>_____< she always acts like a sweet innocent girl but cleary
shes a bitchch.

ahh, letting that out felt so good.
:D


i cant say anything more.. all true!!!
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

scm911 wrote:

why not hate her? xD

she's a whore! whorewhorewhore. :D

DO NOT USE OUR JOHNNYS TO BE FAMOUS. :D


who knows you could be the whore! ^^
Member
11245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
I REALLY HATE HER!!!! THE HELL WITH YOU LEAH DIZON!!!!

WHY DO I HATE HER?!

*SHE'S SUPER DUPER FLIRT!!!

*SHE'S NOT CONSERVATIVE... SHOWING HER ENTIRE BODY IN PICTURES.... YUCK!!!!

*FLIRTS JE BOYS...

*AND SHE FLIRTS JIN AKANISHI!!!! (i started to REALLY hate her when i watched ckt episode 60 i guess,jin and her were playing and she said "kiss me") THE HELL!!!!

LEAH DIZON, YOU STUPID FLIRT ASS!!! GO BACK TO NEVADA!!!
Member
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
OMg i LOOVEE this group and why do I hate her????? I HATE HER BECUZ SHE"S A FUCKIN DARN BITCH FOR FLIRTING ON MY BEAUTIFUL JIN JIN!!!!! YOU SHOULD SEE HER IN CARTOON KAT-TU!!! she was like telling jin like....can i kiss you and can i hug you and things and i'm like FUCK da HELL OUT LEAh!!!!!! SHE's a COMPLETE WHORE!!!!!!! and A FARKIN PORNSTAR!!! now yu can see how angry i am with thAT animal!!!!!!! lord and shy?? yeh right!!!! hahahahaaa if she's shy.. then why is she soo open with her breasts!!!!! that IDIOt!!!! she csn just go and die!! and fall in da same hole wif that KAto Rosa girl!!!! MY GOD!!!!!! when she's dead...oh.. i wonder what gift i should bring to her funeral...haaaaa maybe a pair of sexy undies??? HAAAAaHA!!!!
Member
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

kagome_a_emo wrote:


scm911 wrote:

why not hate her? xD

she's a whore! whorewhorewhore. :D

DO NOT USE OUR JOHNNYS TO BE FAMOUS. :D


who knows you could be the whore! ^^


are you saying that scm911 is a whore??? if you Do... then i'll KILL You!!!!! but if ur not and if ur saying that leah is da whore than ur rite.
Member
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

aida_luv_jin wrote:

i hate her so much.could somebody send her back to her own country?she doesn't belong to japan.she should go back to her country and flirt with other men,not our boys,ne?


OMg i soo agree wif you!!! sne her back to her own country!!! but i dun have any japanese blood in me but i wanna be a jap singer.. is that okay??? hehe
Posted 8/27/08

BabyVloveKAT-TUN wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:

i hate her so much.could somebody send her back to her own country?she doesn't belong to japan.she should go back to her country and flirt with other men,not our boys,ne?


OMg i soo agree wif you!!! sne her back to her own country!!! but i dun have any japanese blood in me but i wanna be a jap singer.. is that okay??? hehe


no prob.as long as u don't become anor Leah Dizon
Member
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

aida_luv_jin wrote:


BabyVloveKAT-TUN wrote:


aida_luv_jin wrote:

i hate her so much.could somebody send her back to her own country?she doesn't belong to japan.she should go back to her country and flirt with other men,not our boys,ne?


OMg i soo agree wif you!!! sne her back to her own country!!! but i dun have any japanese blood in me but i wanna be a jap singer.. is that okay??? hehe


no prob.as long as u don't become anor Leah Dizon


UWAHHHHH YAY!!! now i'll definately go to japan and be a singer... as long as i don't upset fans ne? and i PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE that i wil NEVER turn outto be LEah dizon.. oh and if i'm gonna get invited to cartoon KAT-TUn.. i will SURELY NOT act like LEah.. and plus.. i'll just be myself.. and i'm not gonna act all cutie pie and stuff......EWWWWW i HATE it when leah is like that.. THAT BETCh!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.