First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
jang geun seok as hanazawa rui?
955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Korean version Hana Yori Dango 2008

Korean version Hana Yori Dango/Meteor Garden set to charm in 2008

After the mega popularity of Meteor Garden first in Taiwan back in 2001 and then subsequently Hana Yori Dango in Japan in recent years, Korea is also set to have its very own version of Meteor Garden in 2008.

Popular Japanese anime, Hana Yori Dango will be adapated into a Korean drama. The Taiwanese and Japanese version of the television drama has achieved phenomenal ratings during its run and the Japanese version which was shown on cable television achieved pretty good ratings and earning lots of fans in the process. The company which will be producing this is Group Eight whose previous works were Goong: Princess Hours and Fantasy Couple. The Japanese rights holder decided to work with Group Eight after learning about it’s production capability after viewing Goong S.

By releasing this exciting news first, Group Eight has created lots of anticipation and hype over who will be taking the roles ahead of the actual casting. Many netizens in fact are already posting and discussing furiously over who their ideal cast should be since the news broke yesterday.

With regards to the Korean F4, the production team revealed, “We will be choosing based on their similarities with the anime characters. We won’t be choosing based on how popular or how well-known they are.” The Korean version of Hanayori Dango is set at 24 episodes, each clocking in at 70 minutes and will be shown on television in the latter part of 2008.

The following are early picks by fans since the news broke:


Makino Tsukushi/杉菜
1. Yoon Eun Hye
2. Goo Hye Sun
3. Sung Yuri
4. Moon Geun Young
5. Go Ah Ra
6. Kim Ok Bin
7. Lee Yeon Hee
8. Park Min Young
9. Jeon Ryeo Won
10. Lee Ha Na
11. Han Ji Min

Doumyouji Tsukasa/道明寺
1. Jo In Sung
2. Kang Dong Won
3. Lee Dong Gun
4. Jang Hyuk
5. Hyun Bin
6. Joo Ji Hoon
7. Lee Dong Gook

Hanazawa Rui/花泽类
1. Im Joo Hwan
2. Choi Si Won
3. Jang Geun Seuk
4. Kim Hee Chul
5. Kim Kibum
6. Han Kyung
7. Lee Hong Gi


Please pray that Jang geun seok gets the role as hanazawa rui!!!
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere, Someplace
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Nooooooooooooooo!!!

XD

I'd rather he be Doumyouji.

13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
I agree with divyness i'd rather he be Domyouji..
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / West Sacramento
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
lol most of the pick for hanazawa rui is super junior
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / lost in his eyes
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
aw.. i was hoping song hye kyo could be Makino
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Yamapi's super sm...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Azndramalover76 wrote:

I agree with divyness i'd rather he be Domyouji..


i agree with you
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08

yukari10 wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:

I agree with divyness i'd rather he be Domyouji..


i agree with you


THANKz!!
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Yamapi's super sm...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Azndramalover76 wrote:


yukari10 wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:

I agree with divyness i'd rather he be Domyouji..


i agree with you


THANKz!!


no prob.. but i'd prefer him to do domyoji
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

yukari10 wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:


yukari10 wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:

I agree with divyness i'd rather he be Domyouji..


i agree with you


THANKz!!


no prob.. but i'd prefer him to do domyoji


Yeah me too..
Posted 6/9/08

mara21_sharpay wrote:

Korean version Hana Yori Dango 2008

Korean version Hana Yori Dango/Meteor Garden set to charm in 2008

After the mega popularity of Meteor Garden first in Taiwan back in 2001 and then subsequently Hana Yori Dango in Japan in recent years, Korea is also set to have its very own version of Meteor Garden in 2008.

Popular Japanese anime, Hana Yori Dango will be adapated into a Korean drama. The Taiwanese and Japanese version of the television drama has achieved phenomenal ratings during its run and the Japanese version which was shown on cable television achieved pretty good ratings and earning lots of fans in the process. The company which will be producing this is Group Eight whose previous works were Goong: Princess Hours and Fantasy Couple. The Japanese rights holder decided to work with Group Eight after learning about it’s production capability after viewing Goong S.

By releasing this exciting news first, Group Eight has created lots of anticipation and hype over who will be taking the roles ahead of the actual casting. Many netizens in fact are already posting and discussing furiously over who their ideal cast should be since the news broke yesterday.

With regards to the Korean F4, the production team revealed, “We will be choosing based on their similarities with the anime characters. We won’t be choosing based on how popular or how well-known they are.” The Korean version of Hanayori Dango is set at 24 episodes, each clocking in at 70 minutes and will be shown on television in the latter part of 2008.

The following are early picks by fans since the news broke:


Makino Tsukushi/杉菜
1. Yoon Eun Hye
2. Goo Hye Sun
3. Sung Yuri
4. Moon Geun Young
5. Go Ah Ra
6. Kim Ok Bin
7. Lee Yeon Hee
8. Park Min Young
9. Jeon Ryeo Won
10. Lee Ha Na
11. Han Ji Min

Doumyouji Tsukasa/道明寺
1. Jo In Sung
2. Kang Dong Won
3. Lee Dong Gun
4. Jang Hyuk
5. Hyun Bin
6. Joo Ji Hoon
7. Lee Dong Gook

Hanazawa Rui/花泽类
1. Im Joo Hwan
2. Choi Si Won
3. Jang Geun Seuk
4. Kim Hee Chul
5. Kim Kibum
6. Han Kyung
7. Lee Hong Gi


Please pray that Jang geun seok gets the role as hanazawa rui!!!


oh, i agree...
i'll pray for it...
i reli luv him specially in doremifasolasido...
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
i prefer Jae Joong to be Hanazawa
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

divyness wrote:

Nooooooooooooooo!!!

XD

I'd rather he be Doumyouji.



yea........i agree tooo
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Rizal, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
i want him to be doumyouji! :excl:
him as hanazawa rui is still great! aslong as he's in the series!
955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
lets just hope and pray that he'll be one of the main cast no matter what role he gets.. at least! but not as makino?!....ahehehehe
955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

purple_Mae518 wrote:

i want him to be doumyouji! :excl:
him as hanazawa rui is still great! aslong as he's in the series!


YAH! absolutely no matter what role sure this version will be a big hit too! cant wait to see...
aja! jang geun seok as hanazawa rui or domyouji tsukasa and not as makino
it wil be a pleasure if he gets a role for hana yori dango korean version
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.