First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
I.D. Cards
► Lovely Youngin'
2018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dunno? XD
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

icymae wrote:


dyesebel wrote:

name: dyesebel
username: dyesebel
age: 13y/o
dob: nov 13 1994
position: member
pic:


and letter E

thanks,,xD




here u go ^_^


^________________^ thankiees a lot!..
► Lovely Youngin'
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

icymae wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

Name: Ami
Username: pnp806
Age: 15
DOB: March 10
Position: Member
Pic:


umm..im sorrie cuz i need tah kno which letter u want kk??

srry i forgot letter E plz thankz

9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

maechelle08 wrote:


icymae wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

O.O..........that are the antique frames right

Letter E
Name:chelly
Username:maechelle08
Age:18
DOB:May 17, 1898
Position: creator ^^
pic:


umm..sorrie again..i need a bigger pic




omg..here's yours..i couldnt get on tha net so dat was y ur card was delayed..gomen ne
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

pnp806 wrote:


icymae wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

Name: Ami
Username: pnp806
Age: 15
DOB: March 10
Position: Member
Pic:


umm..im sorrie cuz i need tah kno which letter u want kk??

srry i forgot letter E plz thankz



okay here it is..sorrie for the delay
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

buggie wrote:

Letter E
Name: Amie
Username: buggie
Age: 16
DOB: Dec 10
Position: member
Pic:


here is your card..sorry for the delay
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

sakurali wrote:


>>LETTER E!<<<

Name: Rhea
Username: sakurali
Age: 15
DOB: April 15
Position: member
Pic:



uhmm....wer can i edit pics??!...tell me..plzzz...^^

here u go..sorry for tha delay
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

icymae wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


icymae wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

O.O..........that are the antique frames right

Letter E
Name:chelly
Username:maechelle08
Age:18
DOB:May 17, 1898
Position: creator ^^
pic:


umm..sorrie again..i need a bigger pic




omg..here's yours..i couldnt get on tha net so dat was y ur card was delayed..gomen ne


thats just okie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my busy 4 a week......umm........ u will now moderate the daily avatar.......^^........and kindly do the avatar makeover and the animated banner thingy!!! i cannot do that cause im in the computer lab of our skul..........gomenasai
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

maechelle08 wrote:


icymae wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:


icymae wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

O.O..........that are the antique frames right

Letter E
Name:chelly
Username:maechelle08
Age:18
DOB:May 17, 1898
Position: creator ^^
pic:


umm..sorrie again..i need a bigger pic




omg..here's yours..i couldnt get on tha net so dat was y ur card was delayed..gomen ne


thats just okie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my busy 4 a week......umm........ u will now moderate the daily avatar.......^^........and kindly do the avatar makeover and the animated banner thingy!!! i cannot do that cause im in the computer lab of our skul..........gomenasai


okay ^_^
► Lovely Youngin'
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

icymae wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


icymae wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

Name: Ami
Username: pnp806
Age: 15
DOB: March 10
Position: Member
Pic:


umm..im sorrie cuz i need tah kno which letter u want kk??

srry i forgot letter E plz thankz



okay here it is..sorrie for the delay

its ok thankz
► Lovely Youngin'
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lalaland~
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Name: Shirley-chan
Username: shirstrawberry
Age: 14
DOB:2/11/94
Position: mode...
Pic:
E plz!!!^^
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

shirstrawberry wrote:

Name: Shirley-chan
Username: shirstrawberry
Age: 14
DOB:2/11/94
Position: mode...
Pic:
E plz!!!^^


here it is ^_^
► Lovely Youngin'
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lalaland~
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

icymae wrote:


shirstrawberry wrote:

Name: Shirley-chan
Username: shirstrawberry
Age: 14
DOB:2/11/94
Position: mode...
Pic:
E plz!!!^^


here it is ^_^


thx!!!^^
► Lovely Youngin'
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~AniMe wOrLd...~
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

icymae wrote:


sakurali wrote:


>>LETTER E!<<<

Name: Rhea
Username: sakurali
Age: 15
DOB: April 15
Position: member
Pic:



uhmm....wer can i edit pics??!...tell me..plzzz...^^

here u go..sorry for tha delay


>>> it's okay...thankz!^^<<<
>>> wer do you edit photos??!^^<<<

9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

sakurali wrote:


icymae wrote:


sakurali wrote:


>>LETTER E!<<<

Name: Rhea
Username: sakurali
Age: 15
DOB: April 15
Position: member
Pic:



uhmm....wer can i edit pics??!...tell me..plzzz...^^

here u go..sorry for tha delay


>>> it's okay...thankz!^^<<<
>>> wer do you edit photos??!^^<<<



well..for meh..i used a program like photoscape..but if u dont have it or photoshop den u could do it online..like lunapic.com
► Lovely Youngin'
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~AniMe wOrLd...~
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

icymae wrote:


sakurali wrote:


icymae wrote:


sakurali wrote:


>>LETTER E!<<<

Name: Rhea
Username: sakurali
Age: 15
DOB: April 15
Position: member
Pic:



uhmm....wer can i edit pics??!...tell me..plzzz...^^

here u go..sorry for tha delay


>>> it's okay...thankz!^^<<<
>>> wer do you edit photos??!^^<<<



well..for meh..i used a program like photoscape..but if u dont have it or photoshop den u could do it online..like lunapic.com

>>> i already know that... hmmm.. im thinking of downloading that..eheh...
bdw..thankz 4 the info...!^^<<<


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.