First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Gakuen Alice
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
gakuen alice/ alice academy has an english version and mikan has the most annoyin voice evr in it
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
lol...where the site can be found?.if there is. i will watch..but if im bored..i will not watch..thats my thing..
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
mron p nga tagalog version eh!
14945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

eanne_au wrote:

mron p nga tagalog version eh!


hahahaha, but the tagalog version is nice... hahahahaha... ^__^
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Is it the very-loud-annoying-ear-piercing voice?.. And where do you find the english dubs?..
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

merraine1428 wrote:


eanne_au wrote:

mron p nga tagalog version eh!


hahahaha, but the tagalog version is nice... hahahahaha... ^__^


yeah..hahaha..gusto ko un eh..pro japanese prin mas gsto ko version..
4935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Fiji
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
havent watchd it yet
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Bangladesh
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
yea her voice there is too shrill but not that much annoying
14945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

eanne_au wrote:


merraine1428 wrote:


eanne_au wrote:

mron p nga tagalog version eh!


hahahaha, but the tagalog version is nice... hahahahaha... ^__^


yeah..hahaha..gusto ko un eh..pro japanese prin mas gsto ko version..


same here... but sometimes, i feel tired watching subbed animes coz i still need to read, i can't see the beauty of their arts...^ __^ hahahaha
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

merraine1428 wrote:


eanne_au wrote:


merraine1428 wrote:


eanne_au wrote:

mron p nga tagalog version eh!


hahahaha, but the tagalog version is nice... hahahahaha... ^__^


yeah..hahaha..gusto ko un eh..pro japanese prin mas gsto ko version..


same here... but sometimes, i feel tired watching subbed animes coz i still need to read, i can't see the beauty of their arts...^ __^ hahahaha


lol...may i add you btw..
14945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

eanne_au wrote:


merraine1428 wrote:


eanne_au wrote:


merraine1428 wrote:


eanne_au wrote:

mron p nga tagalog version eh!


hahahaha, but the tagalog version is nice... hahahahaha... ^__^


yeah..hahaha..gusto ko un eh..pro japanese prin mas gsto ko version..


same here... but sometimes, i feel tired watching subbed animes coz i still need to read, i can't see the beauty of their arts...^ __^ hahahaha


lol...may i add you btw..


yeah... ^__^
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
natsume i love you...
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
earth
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
It's fine with me...don't really care what language they use as long as I can understand.....
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Carbondale, IL
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08
There is no dubbed English version. Gauken Alice got licensed recently by The Right Stuf around July the 4th. They are going to release it in one box set subbed. So those people that complain about how bad duubed anime is have no excuse not to buy the box set when it comes out Spring of 2009.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-07-04/right-stuf-licenses-toward-the-terra-gakuen-alice

http://gakuen-alice.rightstuf.com/
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
lol~ english dub never sound any good.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.