First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [ROOM] Chatroom
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

youBAKA wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


youBAKA wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


youBAKA wrote:

hoi,,hoi,,

people ..




i thought u were a guy


haha .. and you are ..??! a girl or a guy ??!



a guy for heaven's sake~
btw, i gotta go bcoz there are classes tomorrow


okay,,byebye ..dude


LoL...bye bye

Character
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
heya!
Character
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
ah...so some of the members have school tomorrow....

(at least may online pa din db?..)
Character
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

saiuki28 wrote:

ah...so some of the members have school tomorrow....

(at least may online pa din db?..)


yeah..ill try....=)
Character
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:

ah...so some of the members have school tomorrow....

(at least may online pa din db?..)


yeah..ill try....=)


try what?..

Character
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

saiuki28 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:

ah...so some of the members have school tomorrow....

(at least may online pa din db?..)


yeah..ill try....=)


try what?..



to be online....
Character
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:

ah...so some of the members have school tomorrow....

(at least may online pa din db?..)


yeah..ill try....=)


try what?..



to be online....


ah...now i have to go,...i'm sleepy na,...goodnight,...

Character
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

saiuki28 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:

ah...so some of the members have school tomorrow....

(at least may online pa din db?..)


yeah..ill try....=)


try what?..



to be online....


ah...now i have to go,...i'm sleepy na,...goodnight,...



hehe....i have classes tomorrow...=)

Character
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:

ah...so some of the members have school tomorrow....

(at least may online pa din db?..)


yeah..ill try....=)


try what?..



to be online....


ah...now i have to go,...i'm sleepy na,...goodnight,...



hehe....i have classes tomorrow...=)




kaya nga,...tulog kn....
Character
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

saiuki28 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:

ah...so some of the members have school tomorrow....

(at least may online pa din db?..)


yeah..ill try....=)


try what?..



to be online....


ah...now i have to go,...i'm sleepy na,...goodnight,...



hehe....i have classes tomorrow...=)




kaya nga,...tulog kn....


ayoko pa eh....hahaha....momo-san sleep tight....=)

Character
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
heya!!!!!!!!im tomoya-kun/okazaki-san here!!!!lets be friend lol..
Character
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Character
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
hi guyz!!! hehehehe!!!! just dropping by!!!
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

lacusxkira wrote:

hi guyz!!! hehehehe!!!! just dropping by!!!



hello lacus!
pretty busy these days huh?
kira's not in this group
perhaps he will join someday XD
Character
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:

hi guyz!!! hehehehe!!!! just dropping by!!!



hello lacus!
pretty busy these days huh?
kira's not in this group
perhaps he will join someday XD


yeah!!! you're right L!!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.