First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
ChunElla - Why are they so compatible?
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
becuz they have the chemistry!
2973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i'm lost..don't k...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
loooveee this thread!!!
they simply describe each other when someone ask them who they like to be with..
chun likes ella and ella likes chun..
they're too comfortable with each other..
they seem to have their own world when they were together..
NO One WOULD Dare To diSturb!!!
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

nikkimeimei wrote:


kazumag3h wrote:


laurianes wrote:

i don't like them together!
they don't have chemistry at all...
i admitt they have many simillarities, but it dosen't make it that they are good just because of that..
why?
love isn't about you and him being simillar in many ways..it's about you and him being opposite...that in a way you fill what he has not have...that make you good together..and off course to have a thrill.
unlike when you are the same...you have the same but you don't have the thing to complete him...
it's like in a magnet if you are both north you cannot repel or magnitize or stick together unlike north to south, south to north...
love is just like north and south poles...
i dosen't when he act differ. when ella he and her are compatible...

i prefer wu chun and angela zhang... they make a good couple together...


i'm sorry but ella and wu chun is not good together...

anyway, they have the right to decide on their own...

ANGELA && WU CHUN HAV NO SPARKS~`




i soooo agree.........


i think they were just.... I don't know..... FORCED.
He doesn't act intimate with angela unlike with ella....
He always looks at ella

42030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
yep! those are all true. u can actually see that they are at ease with each other. like when they joke around and like that. gosh! they don't rule out the possibility of dating each other? well, i just guess time will tell. =)
8266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Taunton, Somerset UK
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

wuchunfanatic wrote:


nikkimeimei wrote:


kazumag3h wrote:


laurianes wrote:

i don't like them together!
they don't have chemistry at all...
i admitt they have many simillarities, but it dosen't make it that they are good just because of that..
why?
love isn't about you and him being simillar in many ways..it's about you and him being opposite...that in a way you fill what he has not have...that make you good together..and off course to have a thrill.
unlike when you are the same...you have the same but you don't have the thing to complete him...
it's like in a magnet if you are both north you cannot repel or magnitize or stick together unlike north to south, south to north...
love is just like north and south poles...
i dosen't when he act differ. when ella he and her are compatible...

i prefer wu chun and angela zhang... they make a good couple together...


i'm sorry but ella and wu chun is not good together...

anyway, they have the right to decide on their own...

ANGELA && WU CHUN HAV NO SPARKS~`




i soooo agree.........


i think they were just.... I don't know..... FORCED.
He doesn't act intimate with angela unlike with ella....
He always looks at ella



i saw in youtube an interview with wu zun saying that out of all he has worked with ELLA and ariel are his likes....nothing about angela there...hahahahah..i could give you the clip but i cant find it in my youtube accnt anymore...

3397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08

nikkimeimei wrote:


wuchunfanatic wrote:


nikkimeimei wrote:


kazumag3h wrote:


laurianes wrote:

i don't like them together!
they don't have chemistry at all...
i admitt they have many simillarities, but it dosen't make it that they are good just because of that..
why?
love isn't about you and him being simillar in many ways..it's about you and him being opposite...that in a way you fill what he has not have...that make you good together..and off course to have a thrill.
unlike when you are the same...you have the same but you don't have the thing to complete him...
it's like in a magnet if you are both north you cannot repel or magnitize or stick together unlike north to south, south to north...
love is just like north and south poles...
i dosen't when he act differ. when ella he and her are compatible...

i prefer wu chun and angela zhang... they make a good couple together...


i'm sorry but ella and wu chun is not good together...

anyway, they have the right to decide on their own...

ANGELA && WU CHUN HAV NO SPARKS~`




i soooo agree.........


i think they were just.... I don't know..... FORCED.
He doesn't act intimate with angela unlike with ella....
He always looks at ella



i saw in youtube an interview with wu zun saying that out of all he has worked with ELLA and ariel are his likes....nothing about angela there...hahahahah..i could give you the clip but i cant find it in my youtube accnt anymore...



poor ANGELA..... haha no offense to angela's fans...
8585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/15/08



1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / phils.
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

linlin_vito wrote:

loooveee this thread!!!
they simply describe each other when someone ask them who they like to be with..
chun likes ella and ella likes chun..
they're too comfortable with each other..
they seem to have their own world when they were together..
NO One WOULD Dare To diSturb!!!


hey i think you just copy what i just said..
3681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
I think they look good together!
Posted 6/15/08

maloi wrote:

Quotes:

Ella in a news report on being acceptable to liking foreigners:

"Like when I talk to Chun, I correct his Chinese, recently he went for holidays and hasn't been practising his Chinese with me, his level has dropped since", Ella joked, "I told him he shouldn't leave me, I should simply put him in my pocket, bring him along with me and teach him Chinese"

Chun in 戀愛百 分百 when the hosts were teasing him with Ella, asking them to do a "safety" kiss:

"We don't need to use this, (referring to a plastic "barrier" acting between them while they kiss lips to lips) we can just kiss directly..."

credits:facebook



Awww... that's so cute! Love them. One of the best couples ever <33
Especially love Chun's quote xD
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / uae.
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
There's a current poll for the best couple and ChunElla is included so please go and vote --> http://mag.udn.com/mag/stars/udnvote_result.jsp?f_VOTE_ID=1543 ..

Choose the 3rd name for Ella and Chun, then scroll down.. you can see a code/security code just type it in the box then press the gray button. then it'll lead you to the result page. then its finish!

note: you can vote as many as you want, but be sure to wait for 5 mins before you vote again.

ChunElla is now in the second place.

Jia You Everyone!

The Voting ends on Aug 31, 08.
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
wow!! Good job guys..

A CE thread in CR..


Yeah!! Keep on voting CE..

This is a battle we must win..

The gap is just less than 500 so keep on voting guyz...

note: This thread is just for CE lovers/fanatics/addicts..

To those who do not want their tandem..

Please don't bother to post anymore..
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

Ly_o1 wrote:

There's a current poll for the best couple and ChunElla is included so please go and vote --> http://mag.udn.com/mag/stars/udnvote_result.jsp?f_VOTE_ID=1543 ..

Choose the 3rd name for Ella and Chun, then scroll down.. you can see a code/security code just type it in the box then press the gray button. then it'll lead you to the result page. then its finish!

note: you can vote as many as you want, but be sure to wait for 5 mins before you vote again.

ChunElla is now in the second place.

Jia You Everyone!

The Voting ends on Aug 31, 08.


I am also vothing for them..

As much as possible I don't want to leave our computer just to vote for CE..

But, can I ask who's the other guy being paired with Ella there..

Coz I saw Ella's name twice..

The one on the 3rd option of course, with chunnie..

And the other one is??
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / uae.
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

britzhou23 wrote:


Ly_o1 wrote:

There's a current poll for the best couple and ChunElla is included so please go and vote --> http://mag.udn.com/mag/stars/udnvote_result.jsp?f_VOTE_ID=1543 ..

Choose the 3rd name for Ella and Chun, then scroll down.. you can see a code/security code just type it in the box then press the gray button. then it'll lead you to the result page. then its finish!

note: you can vote as many as you want, but be sure to wait for 5 mins before you vote again.

ChunElla is now in the second place.

Jia You Everyone!

The Voting ends on Aug 31, 08.


I am also vothing for them..

As much as possible I don't want to leave our computer just to vote for CE..

But, can I ask who's the other guy being paired with Ella there..

Coz I saw Ella's name twice..

The one on the 3rd option of course, with chunnie..

And the other one is??


Its the guy from The Rose with the blue eyes. i forgot his name! ahahaha! me too, let's spread this link with other ChunElla fans! weee.. its really a close fight huh? the other couple is in 1st place with their 4940+ points causing ChunElla to be second 4890+.
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / north pole
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08

kenkendra23 wrote:

absolutely not! urgh!


right you are.

wu chun is cute.although he acts mentally impaired sometimes.
ella is ugly.

poor wu chun..always paired up with ugly ducklings.
there's also angela zhang.second ugliest actress i've ever seen next to ella chen.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.