First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Asian Approved
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
i don't see the racist part of this.

maybe i'm totally retarded @ the moment.
ahahahah.
1666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / khungtejas
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
OMG you are a savior, it is an absolute power
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Irvine
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

patstack wrote:

Is there a "HALF ASIAN APPROVED" seal for people who are half asian like me?


I'm half Asian to, but I think the Asian Council will let it slide.
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Irvine
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

like this?


i hate racists

if you want a reason . . .

here's mine



Its seriously not racist, its just for fun, and you don,t have to be Asian, your just approved by Asians.
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
another thing taken out of context, his intentions might not be bad, but others have taken it that way.


Posted 6/9/08

Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

like this?


i hate racists

if you want a reason . . .

here's mine



Its seriously not racist, its just for fun, and you don,t have to be Asian, your just approved by Asians.


even if it is for fun

. . . . ..

this is will make other races jealous. . .

now what?

we're gonna see

asian,american,latin american,mexican approved?
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Irvine
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

like this?


i hate racists

if you want a reason . . .

here's mine



Its seriously not racist, its just for fun, and you don,t have to be Asian, your just approved by Asians.


even if it is for fun

. . . . ..

this is will make other races jealous. . .

now what?

we're gonna see

asian,american,latin american,mexican approved?


Possibly, but I hope not
Posted 6/9/08
How would you be 'Asian approved'? Doesn't matter because I'm approved by no one
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Irvine
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

tenebrousoul wrote:


Ichibannumberone wrote:

This is the Asian Seal of approval, put it on your profile and or avatar along with this note, and become ASIAN APPROVED!




Tell us what you think!


I think it's racist. Kill the white devil!


WTF Its for fun.
Posted 6/9/08

Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

like this?


i hate racists

if you want a reason . . .

here's mine



Its seriously not racist, its just for fun, and you don,t have to be Asian, your just approved by Asians.


even if it is for fun

. . . . ..

this is will make other races jealous. . .

now what?

we're gonna see

asian,american,latin american,mexican approved?


Possibly, but I hope not


if " asian aproved " is aproved

then likely the others will follow

making more spam than ever
43028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Lol hmmm..for fun...I guess its alright ^__^
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Irvine
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

like this?


i hate racists

if you want a reason . . .

here's mine



Its seriously not racist, its just for fun, and you don,t have to be Asian, your just approved by Asians.


even if it is for fun

. . . . ..

this is will make other races jealous. . .

now what?

we're gonna see

asian,american,latin american,mexican approved?


Possibly, but I hope not


if " asian aproved " is aproved

then likely the others will follow

making more spam than ever


But everyone will know that Asian Approved was first. PS please put the stamp on your profile.

Posted 6/9/08

Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

like this?


i hate racists

if you want a reason . . .

here's mine



Its seriously not racist, its just for fun, and you don,t have to be Asian, your just approved by Asians.


even if it is for fun

. . . . ..

this is will make other races jealous. . .

now what?

we're gonna see

asian,american,latin american,mexican approved?


Possibly, but I hope not


if " asian aproved " is aproved

then likely the others will follow

making more spam than ever


But everyone will know that Asian Approved was first. PS please put the stamp on your profile.



hahahahaha

no
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Irvine
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Ichibannumberone wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

like this?


i hate racists

if you want a reason . . .

here's mine



Its seriously not racist, its just for fun, and you don,t have to be Asian, your just approved by Asians.


even if it is for fun

. . . . ..

this is will make other races jealous. . .

now what?

we're gonna see

asian,american,latin american,mexican approved?


Possibly, but I hope not


if " asian aproved " is aproved

then likely the others will follow

making more spam than ever


But everyone will know that Asian Approved was first. PS please put the stamp on your profile.



hahahahaha

no


Why not?
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
totally racist. complete bs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.