First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Whats your favorite moment in We Got Married?
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My Room
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
When HyunJoong sat on the garbage bin and dented it lol
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

OhMyGuLaY wrote:


yuri-lori wrote:

i like when he say he want to be hwangbuin 's puppy and hb doing a recording with hj in japan when his lady finish it look at hj happy face and ya he call her yeobo...wow very cute and sweet....i think he call her tat it is really from his heart...


Ditto that. I also like those scenes. But hey, when did HJ say he wants to be HB's puppy? I don't think I've seen it before but I want to see it!!! *excited*


i think when they go to outdoor swimiming pool here is the pic that he wants to her pet/puppy...
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

yuri-lori wrote:


OhMyGuLaY wrote:


yuri-lori wrote:

i like when he say he want to be hwangbuin 's puppy and hb doing a recording with hj in japan when his lady finish it look at hj happy face and ya he call her yeobo...wow very cute and sweet....i think he call her tat it is really from his heart...


Ditto that. I also like those scenes. But hey, when did HJ say he wants to be HB's puppy? I don't think I've seen it before but I want to see it!!! *excited*


i think when they go to outdoor swimiming pool here is the pic that he wants to her pet/puppy...


Thanks, Yuru-Lori! This makes me want to watch all the JoongBo episodes again just in case I missed things. Thanks again!
Member
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08
Andy + Solbi: Their first kiss while having lunch with Shinhwa, Solbi's confession, their wedding photoshoot
Hyun Joong + Hwangbo: Hyun Joong confessing that he's starting to like her, when he came out looking all Mexican xD
Crown J + Seo In Young: When CJ bought her the shoes and she hugged him, the fight they had when In Young said she must've gotten the cold from Andy (hilarious )
Alex + Shinae: Flowerpot song, ditching Joongbo in the game at the beach, singing "Tiling the Bean Field" while gardening
Posted 9/5/08
off the top of my head....

that morning when hwang bo went to wake up the "young masters" with the whole "HI FIVE" thing haha and dancing to their breakfast

AND when hwangbo and shinae decided to prank their husbands

235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

OhMyGuLaY wrote:


yuri-lori wrote:


OhMyGuLaY wrote:


yuri-lori wrote:

i like when he say he want to be hwangbuin 's puppy and hb doing a recording with hj in japan when his lady finish it look at hj happy face and ya he call her yeobo...wow very cute and sweet....i think he call her tat it is really from his heart...


Ditto that. I also like those scenes. But hey, when did HJ say he wants to be HB's puppy? I don't think I've seen it before but I want to see it!!! *excited*


i think when they go to outdoor swimiming pool here is the pic that he wants to her pet/puppy...


Thanks, Yuru-Lori! This makes me want to watch all the JoongBo episodes again just in case I missed things. Thanks again!


u r welcome...i all watch ep 9 till ep23 joongbo cuts...i think i lost in count lo...but later i will watch once more haahaai cant stop looking at them haahaa
Member
1831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / queen city of the...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
right now... it'll be ep. 23 where SIY cooks for crownJ....
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / the Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Mine is when Solbi slap Andy's butt after their date in the Amusement Park and said "You're butt is mine!!"lol... and during their wedding photoshoot when Andy is asking Solbi to make him breakfast... Too Cute...Anbi Forever!!!
Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
the fight between hwangbo and shinae!! OMG i was tense while watching it!
and also JoongBo photoshoot! so lovely~~
Member
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
when hyun joong seranaded hwang bo
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
all of joongbo cuts HJ saying he has feelings of like to HB, their 100th day wedding photoshoot, HB's visit to HJ to japan and their "yeobo" moment, HJ's jealousy over a "girl" model and his spontaneous reaction to HB's statement "when i get married" asking who else is she gonna marry? and the most recent, HJ serenading HB and saying saranghae to her
Member
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / earth..
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
hmmmmm....
what i should say....
to many part that i love....
especially joongbo part....
i am going crazy.....
haahaaaa....
i luv all couple....
Member
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
moment #1: when crown j sang to inyoung after their fight. and when he gave her a present.
moment#2: the candy crown j gave to inyoung their first night as a wedding couple
moment #3: hj serenades hb under the peach tree and says: "i love you" hahahah that as very cute.
Member
1261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Jakarta
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

egferdz wrote:

all of joongbo cuts HJ saying he has feelings of like to HB, their 100th day wedding photoshoot, HB's visit to HJ to japan and their "yeobo" moment, HJ's jealousy over a "girl" model and his spontaneous reaction to HB's statement "when i get married" asking who else is she gonna marry? and the most recent, HJ serenading HB and saying saranghae to her



I'm totally agree with all the things u wrote. Love JoongBo couple so much!

JoongBo FIGHTING!!!
Member
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
When Hwanbo told Hyung Joong that she knew he didn't like to do cheesy stuff but that she had always wanted to be chased by a guy. So she started running saying "Catch me if you can". I thought for a moment that Hyung Joong wasn't going to do anything because he didn't like those stuff, but then suddenly he began running after her as if he was on a race. LOL. At that moment I was like OMG they are perfect for each other.
They were so funny and cute and have been evry since day one.
Joongbo couple fighting
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.