Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Gantz Manga Chat
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
First spoilers are there and the endless mission is finally over after 1.5 years.....
Nothing really surprising it's rather guessing.

From the only text spoiler there could be a surprise who killed nuri....


3 spoiler pics of #278 and a bit text.


Sadly the 3rd spoiler pic looks like the end of the chapter I can only read a "no" and most likely a "to" there.

The first 2 can be almost everything and the 4th one also got some possibilities



5451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Strike wrote:

First spoilers are there and the endless mission is finally over after 1.5 years.....
Nothing really surprising it's rather guessing.

From the only text spoiler there could be a surprise who killed nuri....


3 spoiler pics of #278 and a bit text.


Sadly the 3rd spoiler pic looks like the end of the chapter I can only read a "no" and most likely a "to" there.

The first 2 can be almost everything and the 4th one also got some possibilities




i thought it looked like it was kouto's fanatic that was in the 3rd pic
well thanks for the preview, looks pretty awsome
4280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Home enjoying the...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
anime was bah but lets see the manga is become more blah. It giving me the feeling of bye bye it going to slow. Reminds of how almost gave up on naruto cause nothing happen. There should be limited to how long things take.

Oh on another note I enjoy the manga because unlike any manga I ever read.
Kills the main character.

It answers the question can there be show without the main character.
Well do you know another like this.
31280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

torielisa17 wrote:

anime was bah but lets see the manga is become more blah. It giving me the feeling of bye bye it going to slow. Reminds of how almost gave up on naruto cause nothing happen. There should be limited to how long things take.

Oh on another note I enjoy the manga because unlike any manga I ever read.
Kills the main character.

It answers the question can there be show without the main character.
Well do you know another like this.


you can try not to read gantz for 1 year, it will give you 24 chapters to read. I recommend Claymore or 20th century boys hehehe
4280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Home enjoying the...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

arvin_bfg9000 wrote:


torielisa17 wrote:

anime was bah but lets see the manga is become more blah. It giving me the feeling of bye bye it going to slow. Reminds of how almost gave up on naruto cause nothing happen. There should be limited to how long things take.

Oh on another note I enjoy the manga because unlike any manga I ever read.
Kills the main character.

It answers the question can there be show without the main character.
Well do you know another like this.


you can try not to read gantz for 1 year, it will give you 24 chapters to read. I recommend Claymore or 20th century boys hehehe


true I may make fun of it being slow, but you know I want on the day it comes for the translation.
he he I one of first to read.
31280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

torielisa17 wrote:


arvin_bfg9000 wrote:


torielisa17 wrote:

anime was bah but lets see the manga is become more blah. It giving me the feeling of bye bye it going to slow. Reminds of how almost gave up on naruto cause nothing happen. There should be limited to how long things take.

Oh on another note I enjoy the manga because unlike any manga I ever read.
Kills the main character.

It answers the question can there be show without the main character.
Well do you know another like this.


you can try not to read gantz for 1 year, it will give you 24 chapters to read. I recommend Claymore or 20th century boys hehehe


true I may make fun of it being slow, but you know I want on the day it comes for the translation.
he he I one of first to read.


Thats also true for me ^_^
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
3 new spoilers pics.
One seems to be really funny O_o
Other one is good too



The 3rd spoiler pic gonna keep us wild guessing. Too sad 3 more weeks till we know the results of the mission.
5451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
3 more weeks!? but i'll be in school in 3 weeks i wanted the mission to end before school started again cuz it's been the same mission all summer for me
5451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i just read 278 raw (i couldnt read it, but still). if anyone else wants to read it raw, u have to download it at
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36578
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i hope mangafox would update soon.. :<

i won't click those spoiler tags.. nooo..
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Inside an Oven
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Finally read the scanlation of gantz 278 from Frankyhouse... i wanna know more!!! too bad onemanga has suspended the seires.. now i have to go to a different site for my gantz addiction needs.
8717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
14679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
is there a place were i could read the manga it just got licensed on some site that i want to please i really want to finish it

3908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
manga.bleachexile.com

but i wonder how the pts will be distributed..... and who will revive who
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.