First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Anime
Character
933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / pHiLiPpiNeS...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
my favorite anime is inuyasha
heheheh
bout u guyz?
Character
30944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Present day.
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
hmm ...

prince of tennis
naruto
slamdunk
katekyo hitman reborn
bleach
yakitate! ja-pan
la corda d'oro

and much more ..

House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
DEATH NOTE and NARUTO XD
Character
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Inu-yasha is indeed a good anime',..and i love the song Change the World... :)


>>yare yare,...my favorite anime's

+_ The prince of tennis
+_ Rurouni Kenshin
+_ Ouran High School Host Club
+_ Gensoumaden Saiyuki (where i got my username)


Arigatoo na...
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

saiuki28 wrote:

Inu-yasha is indeed a good anime',..and i love the song Change the World... :)


>>yare yare,...my favorite anime's

+_ The prince of tennis
+_ Rurouni Kenshin
+_ Ouran High School Host Club
+_ Gensoumaden Saiyuki (where i got my username)


Arigatoo na...




nice anime momo XD
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

eternal_soul23 wrote:

my favorite anime is inuyasha
heheheh
bout u guyz?


nice thread kamisaka-san
Character
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:

Inu-yasha is indeed a good anime',..and i love the song Change the World... :)


>>yare yare,...my favorite anime's

+_ The prince of tennis
+_ Rurouni Kenshin
+_ Ouran High School Host Club
+_ Gensoumaden Saiyuki (where i got my username)


Arigatoo na...




nice anime momo XD


Momo-san would do....there are so many anime's to choose from,but for me..those mentioned are the bests...

House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

saiuki28 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


saiuki28 wrote:

Inu-yasha is indeed a good anime',..and i love the song Change the World... :)


>>yare yare,...my favorite anime's

+_ The prince of tennis
+_ Rurouni Kenshin
+_ Ouran High School Host Club
+_ Gensoumaden Saiyuki (where i got my username)


Arigatoo na...




nice anime momo XD


Momo-san would do....there are so many anime's to choose from,but for me..those mentioned are the bests...




btw, call me L
momo-san isn't it?
i love ouran too
Character
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Everybody Loves Ouran....co'z it's one of a kind....
House Master
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Character
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
~D.N Angel...=)
Character
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and that's a 100% sure answer...L-kun...

Character
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
mine is:
digimon world 1
kirarin revolution
Gakuen Alice...etc...

ano....i forget some anime i think....hehe...
Character
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Naruto
Inuyasha
Ultra Maniac
Marmalade Boy
Maburaho
Magikano
Fullmetal Alchemist
OHSHC
Death Note
Aishiteruze Baby
Character
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Cross Academy...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
D.N.Angel
Vampire Knight
Ouran High School Host Club
Death Note

And a lots more...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.