First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆Do you like my group-manga_forever?☆
Avid Manga Reader
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
yeah it so cool , but you know what you should do , your should put link to the manga , i can help you with that if you want ^^ just message me if you want anything
Avid Manga Reader
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / .... kawaii place...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
I like it, but you should make more discussions!
Avid Manga Reader
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
have nice manga t read XD
Posted 8/21/08

hayo0o wrote:

yeah it so cool , but you know what you should do , your should put link to the manga , i can help you with that if you want ^^ just message me if you want anything


you wamt to be the mod ? xD
Avid Manga Reader
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

xoxo_love wrote:


hayo0o wrote:

yeah it so cool , but you know what you should do , your should put link to the manga , i can help you with that if you want ^^ just message me if you want anything


you wamt to be the mod ? xD


yeah that will be so nice of you
Posted 8/21/08

hayo0o wrote:


xoxo_love wrote:


hayo0o wrote:

yeah it so cool , but you know what you should do , your should put link to the manga , i can help you with that if you want ^^ just message me if you want anything


you wamt to be the mod ? xD


yeah that will be so nice of you


hehhee sure xD i'll make u a mod hehe^^ btw~~ arigatou
Avid Manga Reader
7445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ✖.Dun.Stalk.Me.Pl...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
yes my baby yako-chan <33
Avid Manga Reader
1634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ......
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
i love your group so much

Avid Manga Reader
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

xoxo_love wrote:

☆Do you like my group-manga_forever?☆
1.any others recommend manga??
2. suggestion??♡
3.what you think, that need to modify?
♥Thank YOU♥

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Manga_forever


I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 btw what manga is that in the avi?????
Posted 10/18/08

princessuzma wrote:


xoxo_love wrote:

☆Do you like my group-manga_forever?☆
1.any others recommend manga??
2. suggestion??♡
3.what you think, that need to modify?
♥Thank YOU♥

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Manga_forever


I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 btw what manga is that in the avi?????


the manga is called : gakueko drop =D one-shot mangaa Lalalala* =D go read on : www.mangafox.com =D
Avid Manga Reader
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

xoxo_love wrote:


princessuzma wrote:


xoxo_love wrote:

☆Do you like my group-manga_forever?☆
1.any others recommend manga??
2. suggestion??♡
3.what you think, that need to modify?
♥Thank YOU♥

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Manga_forever


I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 btw what manga is that in the avi?????


the manga is called : gakueko drop =D one-shot mangaa Lalalala* =D go read on : www.mangafox.com =D


THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 10/21/08

princessuzma wrote:


xoxo_love wrote:


princessuzma wrote:


xoxo_love wrote:

☆Do you like my group-manga_forever?☆
1.any others recommend manga??
2. suggestion??♡
3.what you think, that need to modify?
♥Thank YOU♥

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Manga_forever


I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 btw what manga is that in the avi?????


the manga is called : gakueko drop =D one-shot mangaa Lalalala* =D go read on : www.mangafox.com =D


THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! :D


AHahahaha ur welcome*
Avid Manga Reader
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HELL
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV IT!!!
it's really cute ^^
Avid Manga Reader
4662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / europe
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
this group's PERFECT, arigatoo for everything ^^
Avid Manga Reader
5959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
yeah!! totally a good place for us manga addicts!!!^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.