First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
whats with the smut in ALL yaoi mangas?
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Just there.
Offline
Posted 6/6/09
disgusting
Posted 6/7/09

totesose wrote:

yup...................i like yaoi a lot although i hate yuri
but i do hate the s*x seens gives me goose-bumps


Like yaoi but hate the sex scenes? Just go read some shounen-ai.
Also, yaoi is gay pr0nz.
8204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / home
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

static_moe wrote:


totesose wrote:

yup...................i like yaoi a lot although i hate yuri
but i do hate the s*x seens gives me goose-bumps


Like yaoi but hate the sex scenes? Just go read some shounen-ai.
Also, yaoi is gay pr0nz.


true enough....
yaoi has more interesting storylines though
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bulacan, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

totesose wrote:


static_moe wrote:


totesose wrote:

yup...................i like yaoi a lot although i hate yuri
but i do hate the s*x seens gives me goose-bumps


Like yaoi but hate the sex scenes? Just go read some shounen-ai.
Also, yaoi is gay pr0nz.


true enough....
yaoi has more interesting storylines though



I agree.
Most of the storylines in yaoi are very interesting. In fact, you can relate to the story though not on boyxboy relationship but on real life. The story also has a mix emotion. And the scenes are very hot and passionate though its over board
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/29/09
Its the dessert!! YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT~~!!
(I mean, *coughs*me*coughs*)
239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In the darkness
Offline
Posted 7/1/09
Yaoi is pretty much gay porn shouen-ai is more story based with less sex.
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in your kitchen...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
i...dunno...but all i can think of is...eww....>.<
605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skipping along th...
Offline
Posted 10/16/09
i read it cause of the drawing. i seriously can't stand the smut sometimes..it get's a little old or maybe it's the smut that makes me feel like puking.
i guess because the mangakas feels aroused drawing naked young men doing each other. and they feel that they should share this 'feeling' to the readers... lol
2152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/18/09
I actually don't like smut scenes in Yaoi(even in boy/girl and girl/girl, I believe all love is love, okay), since I'm too young.
I don't read/watch Yaoi because it's 'Hot' or 'Sexy', that words to me is just errr.
I read/watch yaoi because of Fluffiness. I'm a sucker at Boy's Love. Blah!
Not because of smut, yet Yaoi means no plot or something like that.
But most of I've read have a plot. I don't like just smut(aka Lemon).
I usually effing hate Lemons, it makes me mad when I stumbled across on something like that.
Smut is okay to me as long as it shows how they built up their relationships. And if its CENSORED!!! :D
I'm not a perv. Lol.
Posted 5/23/11 , edited 5/23/11
Ahh...that's what smut is. I see. I'm not into guy guy but agreesive tough girls get me on. Down right nasty tomboys also. So if you're the above you're in luck.

I searched smut and along with Urban dictioanry this link was on the same results page. Meh posted.
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell called Earth
Offline
Posted 6/4/11 , edited 6/4/11
last year someone on DA posted what they think


the REAL MEANING of the YAOI word: YAmanashi, Ochinashi, Iminashi (which means, from what I've heard, something like "No climax, no plot, no meaning" ).

It's kinda despective word, specially when we look at good series with real climax, plots and meanings. So, in my opinion, using "yaoi" for EVERY boy x boy series is just wrong. TOTALLY.

I consider that BL stands for "Boys Love", so this word would suit better these male x male stuff. And I would say that "yaoi" is something totally different from BL.

Let's see... attending to "yaoi" meaning, if you say you like yaoi, you're admiting you're just looking for sex and hot boys, right? (like Sensitive Pornograph, for example). You don't care about the story but the characters and H-scenes (which is totally understandable, I'm not against this or something, don't get me wrong XD).

However, if you say you like BL, you're admiting you like to watch male x male stuff, no matter if it contains H-scenes or not (sure that if it has sex it would be muuuch better XD).


the whole post is here http://lehanan.deviantart.com/journal/35216703/

I thought she had a good over all point.

Her BL is basically Shonin ai(sp)
1868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
i honestly think that yaoi is just weird.. i mean come on... ghey romance ;___; "
828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Houston,Texas,U.S.A
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
-points at you-
THAT IS NOT TRUE, YAOI IS NOT ABOUT SMUT -screams-
-exhales- I chill.
Anyways, that is a stereotype. Oh and there is a male yaoi author for your info.
I enjoy smut sometimes other times I just want to feel warm. Honestly, I think since you don't read a lot of yaoi you wouldn't get that. Have you ever heard that gay people think about sex more than straight people? Well, it could be true.
Also, I hate reading those yaoi's where there is a cool masculine seme and and weak cute uke. I want them on the same or close to the same level (not hight wise, lol)
As for the smut well, it just make it hotter. It's drool worthy. I try to read yaoi where there are storylines but its like crack I tell you. You get hooked after reading a few. You just want more and more. Soon you start day dreaming and imagining and you've been dragged into the world of yaoi.
Welcome Home.
1069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under The Sea
Offline
Posted 6/5/11
Because a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do.

Posted 6/5/11
Sex scenes is what makes a yaoi. I'd rather stick with shounen-ai.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.