First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Are you saved and still believe in Jesus?
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the hellhole c...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


CrazyEmoMan wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:

Not preaching, eh?


CrazyEmoMan wrote:

Atheist and never changing. And if hell does exist, then go and let me burn.


I'm with you on that.


Lol XP That's a rarity. You wouldn't know how many times I've been called the devil's child for saying that XD


Really? I've been called the devil's child before but never for such a reason. Next time that happens, start laughing manically. Hilarious and it'd freak them out.


LOL! XD Actually last time someone told me I needed jesus, I said that Satan gives great sex XP I haven't been approached since.
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the hellhole c...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Lunar_Glow wrote:


CrazyEmoMan wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:

Not preaching, eh?


CrazyEmoMan wrote:

Atheist and never changing. And if hell does exist, then go and let me burn.


I'm with you on that.


Lol XP That's a rarity. You wouldn't know how many times I've been called the devil's child for saying that XD


You the devil's child? lol I've been called the devil's right hand servant.



lol XP nahhhhh im the child of a drunk! XD
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/9/08


Win!
Posted 6/9/08

CrazyEmoMan wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:


CrazyEmoMan wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:

Not preaching, eh?


CrazyEmoMan wrote:

Atheist and never changing. And if hell does exist, then go and let me burn.


I'm with you on that.


Lol XP That's a rarity. You wouldn't know how many times I've been called the devil's child for saying that XD


Really? I've been called the devil's child before but never for such a reason. Next time that happens, start laughing manically. Hilarious and it'd freak them out.


LOL! XD Actually last time someone told me I needed jesus, I said that Satan gives great sex XP I haven't been approached since.


Lmao. I get so pissed off when someone tells me I need Jesus *coughOPcough*

That's right, I forgot to answer her question. No, I'm not "saved" and I'm perfectly fine with that.
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the hellhole c...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


CrazyEmoMan wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:


CrazyEmoMan wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:

Not preaching, eh?


CrazyEmoMan wrote:

Atheist and never changing. And if hell does exist, then go and let me burn.


I'm with you on that.


Lol XP That's a rarity. You wouldn't know how many times I've been called the devil's child for saying that XD


Really? I've been called the devil's child before but never for such a reason. Next time that happens, start laughing manically. Hilarious and it'd freak them out.


LOL! XD Actually last time someone told me I needed jesus, I said that Satan gives great sex XP I haven't been approached since.


Lmao. I get so pissed off when someone tells me I need Jesus *coughOPcough*

That's right, I forgot to answer her question. No, I'm not "saved" and I'm perfectly fine with that.


hehe im okay that they ARE a certain religion. But I like to scare them when they say I NEED to be Mostly cause it makes my day...
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
I do not need Jesus. He was a cult leader. I don't need God to feel uplifted or happy about life. Nor do I need the threat of hell to do the right thing.
1522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Melandru's Eyes
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
your screwed... most christian go and tell the pruiest their sins and crap and then they are forgiven correct? and then they do more crap and tell the priest again.. if you we're really trying to change and become more like jesus.. you wouldn't be just relieving yourself of those sins and then confessing to do iot all over again.. you'd be trying not to.. just saying and believing your christian isn't enoigh.. which is why most Christians are messed up. --- and yes.. that includes the OP.
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

music190 wrote:



Touche.



Wrong. Atheism is not a belief. It is the lack of one. The only "atheism" is even a word is that it is stupidly assumed in our society that Christianity is the default religion. There is no word for someone who doesn't believe in Loki, there should be no word for someone who doesn't believe in any of the above. And don't get me started on the fools calling atheism a "religion." Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair color.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

hyenas wrote:

I do not need Jesus. He was a cult leader. I don't need God to feel uplifted or happy about life. Nor do I need the threat of hell to do the right thing.


Well said, sir... (or ma'am...?)
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the hellhole c...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

hyenas wrote:

I do not need Jesus. He was a cult leader. I don't need God to feel uplifted or happy about life. Nor do I need the threat of hell to do the right thing.


*looks at watch* I'm waiting for the preachy guy that's going to come and start yelling at you and I XP But well said!
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
I saved that Jesus poster. That was freaking epic.
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08
wot a load of bollocks!
he cudnt even save his own ass!!!
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Hm? I didn't even know what Jesus was before 8th grade and still lived a pretty happy life with moral upbringing.
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
No, and i dont need some random online person to state the same shit i can walk 10 feet to hear, i get shit like that from my parents all the time.....
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08
Hahha, I don't even believe in God. Doctors save lives. I'm curious to see kingbobo100's answer.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.