First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[ONE MORE GIRL PLEASE JOIN! SUPPORT GROUP}]Jp Contest #4 PLEASE JOIN
Moderator
1945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / hk or canada
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
damn i had to flip my pic on photoshop caz when i took my pic ....the words were all fliped =3=...
Posted 6/13/08

chocuqueen wrote:


overdrive090490 wrote:

Umm.. What is fan signs??
Well.. look like it will take forever for my hair to grow..
Hahaha... ^o^.


fan sign - paper with you're name and "CRUNCHYROLL " that is hand written. :]


LOL you forgot to add: WITH DESIGNS (if you want)
and it doesn't hae to be CRUNCHYROLL! DX
only for CR it's crunchyroll lol :]
Posted 6/13/08

skyswords wrote:

damn i had to flip my pic on photoshop caz when i took my pic ....the words were all fliped =3=...


lol its okayy..^^
Posted 6/13/08

smfqlc0102 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:


overdrive090490 wrote:

Umm.. What is fan signs??
Well.. look like it will take forever for my hair to grow..
Hahaha... ^o^.


fan sign - paper with you're name and "CRUNCHYROLL " that is hand written. :]


LOL you forgot to add: WITH DESIGNS (if you want)
and it doesn't hae to be CRUNCHYROLL! DX
only for CR it's crunchyroll lol :]


haha sure.
Moderator
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Doesn't matter, A...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
How do i take picture so that the word were not flipped? Am I must write them flipped too? I write my 'name' or my'username'? I think my username is too long...
Posted 6/14/08

overdrive090490 wrote:

How do i take picture so that the word were not flipped? Am I must write them flipped too? I write my 'name' or my'username'? I think my username is too long...


its okay just leave itt..hahaha` XD
Moderator
1945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / hk or canada
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
hmm... oots deppilf lla erew drow ym.... LOL ah well i wanted my hair to look as natural tho =/ not too much clay n stuff =P i wish m hair was longer in front haha ^^v
Moderator
1945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / hk or canada
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
omg zhai or aweik gona win and chocu =3 must make my hair bettah n havent seen fara's >.<~~~~
Posted 6/14/08

skyswords wrote:

hmm... oots deppilf lla erew drow ym.... LOL ah well i wanted my hair to look as natural tho =/ not too much clay n stuff =P i wish m hair was longer in front haha ^^v


hahaha its good enough.. : ] ` dont worry.. ^^ i like it anyway
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

skyswords wrote:

omg zhai or aweik gona win and chocu =3 must make my hair bettah n havent seen fara's >.<~~~~


haha no wayyy.. my hair is soo plain.. just believe in urself.. ^^ ull win maybe
Member
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

chocuqueen wrote:


skyswords wrote:

omg zhai or aweik gona win and chocu =3 must make my hair bettah n havent seen fara's >.<~~~~


haha no wayyy.. my hair is soo plain.. just believe in urself.. ^^ ull win maybe



mine is just sooooo simple..hahaha...mine is also plain..~
O_o
btw skyswords,ur seems great ^_^
chocu,i'm done,can take it at my profile...shy2 hee~ O_O
tell me if u oledy took it.. ^_^
Posted 6/15/08

faraheen wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:


skyswords wrote:

omg zhai or aweik gona win and chocu =3 must make my hair bettah n havent seen fara's >.<~~~~


haha no wayyy.. my hair is soo plain.. just believe in urself.. ^^ ull win maybe



mine is just sooooo simple..hahaha...mine is also plain..~
O_o
btw skyswords,ur seems great ^_^
chocu,i'm done,can take it at my profile...shy2 hee~ O_O
tell me if u oledy took it.. ^_^


OKOK i go take it noww ^^
Member
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
orite ^_^
Posted 6/15/08
yea

anyway

PLEASE invite people to join this contest..
i need atleast 2 more girls & 1 more guy to join.. T____T
thanks, ><
Member
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
wah, cute contest (:
haven't been on in forever.
can i vote yet ?! ;D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.