First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Application form for job!!~
Posted 6/9/08

bluebearX94 wrote:


Mia_25 wrote:

Name:Pia Raiza
Gender:Female
Age:13
Job:host waitress






thanx for being a part of this group!!~


Your welcome!^_^
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Mia_25 wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


Mia_25 wrote:

Name:Pia Raiza
Gender:Female
Age:13
Job:host waitress






thanx for being a part of this group!!~


Your welcome!^_^


aww she's cute
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

loli_sweets wrote:

Name:Fate
Age:15
Gender:Female
Job: host

moderator


okay. since you're a host, I'll tell you. me and arika wants to make like a host club forum where people tells you (the host) their "problems" or if they want someone to talk to you're there. So umm what do you think ?? I'm not sure if it's going to be popular, so we're going to take a vote...
Posted 6/9/08
Name: Ahmad
age: 15
gender: male
job: waitor
info: i love helping out and cooking o.o
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08

ahmad_williams2003 wrote:

Name: Ahmad
age: 15
gender: male
job: waitor
info: i love helping out and cooking o.o


hello and welcome to the group
okay you'll start working on the order forum tomorrow..
here's how:
they order, whatever they want, and you find the pictures of the food they want, and then give them an amount of money they will have to pay. like nothing over $6 unless, they order something gourmet, then charge it for like $15 or something..Twilighter is the cashier, so remember to notify her when someone orrders kk :D

oh and apply for the membership cards too if you want :D

PS. arika said hi
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Zero787 wrote:

Name:Zero
Gender:Male
Age:16
Job:waiter


hello and welcome to the group
okay you'll start working on the order forum tomorrow..
here's how:
they order, whatever they want, and you find the pictures of the food they want, and then give them an amount of money they will have to pay. like nothing over $6 unless, they order something gourmet, then charge it for like $15 or something..Twilighter is the cashier, so remember to notify her when someone orrders kk we will tell you if there's any more new cashiers
enjoy ! ~
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

twilighter28 wrote:

Name: Cassandra
Gender: female
Age: 13


Hello and welcome to the group
Thanks for being the cashier
okay here's how :
you're job is pretty simple, all you have to do is get people's money. YAYdudette123 will be the person who will add all the money up daily. Don't worry you won't be the only cashier, we will try to get moree. thank you :D

enjoy! ~
Posted 6/9/08
Name:Ran
Age:13
Gender:Female
Job: waitress
Member
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
name: faith
gender: female
age:14
job: cook
Member
7755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where no one can...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Name: mae
Age:13
Gender:Female
Job: cooking and waitress
Extra info: great at cooking,nice and friendly,like to work with other people
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

hatfi wrote:

name: faith
gender: female
age:14
job: cook :)


hello and welcome to the group.
I will tell you how to do you're job later on. We are still plannin everything ut
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

pink_gurdian_ran wrote:

Name:Ran
Age:13
Gender:Female
Job: waitress


hello and welcome to the group
okay you'll start working on the order forum tomorrow..
here's how:
they order, whatever they want, and you find the pictures of the food they want, and then give them an amount of money they will have to pay. like nothing over $6 unless, they order something gourmet, then charge it for like $15 or something..Twilighter is the cashier, so remember to notify her when someone orrders kk :D

oh and apply for the membership cards too if you want
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

aznmem_10 wrote:

Name: mae
Age:13
Gender:Female
Job: cooking and waitress
Extra info: great at cooking,nice and friendly,like to work with other people


hello and welcome to the group
okay you'll start working on the order forum tomorrow..
here's how:
they order, whatever they want, and you find the pictures of the food they want, and then give them an amount of money they will have to pay. like nothing over $6 unless, they order something gourmet, then charge it for like $15 or something..Twilighter is the cashier, so remember to notify her when someone orrders kk :D

oh and apply for the membership cards too if you want :D

since you want to be a cook, we will tell you how to do it shortly, we are still trying to plan everything out sorry
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:


loli_sweets wrote:

Name:Fate
Age:15
Gender:Female
Job: host

moderator


okay. since you're a host, I'll tell you. me and arika wants to make like a host club forum where people tells you (the host) their "problems" or if they want someone to talk to you're there. So umm what do you think ?? I'm not sure if it's going to be popular, so we're going to take a vote...


i dun care

12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

loli_sweets wrote:


YAYdudette123 wrote:


loli_sweets wrote:

Name:Fate
Age:15
Gender:Female
Job: host

moderator


okay. since you're a host, I'll tell you. me and arika wants to make like a host club forum where people tells you (the host) their "problems" or if they want someone to talk to you're there. So umm what do you think ?? I'm not sure if it's going to be popular, so we're going to take a vote...


i dun care



sweet
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.