First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Application form for job!!~
2921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philppines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
name cee-jhay
age 16
Gender Male
Job waiter kekeke i love it xD
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

cJ-InsIdE wrote:

name cee-jhay
age 16
Gender Male
Job waiter kekeke i love it xD


haha thanks and welcome to the group
you're job is to serve people their order.
for example :

Order:strawberry

you find a strawberry picture and five it to them with a reasonable amount of money they have to pay :D

enjoy
Moderator
16936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Name:Dani
Age:11
Gender:Male
Job: MemberShip card

38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

yordan78giordan wrote:

Name:Dani
Age:11
Gender:Male
Job: MemberShip card



thanx for getting a job and helping us out!!!! enjoy!!~
Moderator
16936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

thanx for getting a job and helping us out!!!! enjoy!!~


No problem......

38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:

Name: Rachel or Momoko
Gender: female
Age: 14
Job: host waitress




thank you for helping out my other moderator will tell u wat to do here with ur job.....Enjoy!!~
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:

Name: Rachel or Momoko
Gender: female
Age: 14
Job: host waitress




thank you for helping out my other moderator will tell u wat to do here with ur job.....Enjoy!!~


you are very welcome ^ ^


hey momoko :D
welcome to the group since you want to be a host waitress here's what you gotta do:
as a waitress, you will be taking people's order in the order forum, you will notify the kitchen, and the cook will prepare, by finding a picture, (but if there are no cook available, then you can find the picture yourself :D) you will then give it to them with a reasonable amount of money for them to pay, be sure to notify Twilighter the cashier, or me kk :D

okay now for host:
We will be making a host club forum, for people to come and talk to you about their problems, or if they're bored then they have someone to talk to. but currently it's under construction so I'm sorry


but for right now, can you find the pictures by you're self, The Kitchen isn't ready yet...
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:


YAYdudette123 wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:

Name: Rachel or Momoko
Gender: female
Age: 14
Job: host waitress




thank you for helping out my other moderator will tell u wat to do here with ur job.....Enjoy!!~


you are very welcome ^ ^


hey momoko :D
welcome to the group since you want to be a host waitress here's what you gotta do:
as a waitress, you will be taking people's order in the order forum, you will notify the kitchen, and the cook will prepare, by finding a picture, (but if there are no cook available, then you can find the picture yourself :D) you will then give it to them with a reasonable amount of money for them to pay, be sure to notify Twilighter the cashier, or me kk :D

okay now for host:
We will be making a host club forum, for people to come and talk to you about their problems, or if they're bored then they have someone to talk to. but currently it's under construction so I'm sorry


but for right now, can you find the pictures by you're self, The Kitchen isn't ready yet...


*smiles* thank you very much for informing me! i will try my best to be a very good host and waitress ^ ^


haha okay but too bad right now it's not so active...
6548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Name:Loren
Age:13
Gender:Female
Job:waitress
Extra info: nice, friendly, easy to talk to, likes working with other people
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Name:Crystal
Age:14
Gender:Female
Job: waitress
Extra info: nice and friendly,like to work with other people
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:

Name:Loren
Age:13
Gender:Female
Job:waitress
Extra info: nice, friendly, easy to talk to, likes working with other people


thank you and welcome to the group:
As a waitress you will be taking people's order in the order forum. They order, and you find the pictures of the food they want, and you give it to them, with a reasonable amount of money, notify our cashier Twilighter, or if she isn't available notify me :D

thank you

**if you don't gett it then go to the order forum, and see :D***
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Name:Crystal
Age:14
Gender:Female
Job: waitress
Extra info: nice and friendly,like to work with other people


thank you and welcome to the group:
As a waitress you will be taking people's order in the order forum. They order, and you find the pictures of the food they want, and you give it to them, with a reasonable amount of money, notify our cashier Twilighter, or if she isn't available notify me :D

thank you

**if you don't gett it then go to the order forum, and see :D***
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08
Name: Nima-chan
Age: w/e...
Gender:Female
Job: waitress and hostess (girl host obviously)
Extra info: RANDOM!!!!!! lolz, i am me!!!! lol ^_^

lol niceee
welcome to the group.
as a waitress you will be taking people's order at the order forum, and finding the food he people want and givnig it to them witha reasonable amount of money they have to pay. remeber to notify Tiwlighter the cashier, but if she's not around then notify me :D

****If you don't get it go see the order forum*****
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

bluebearX94 wrote:


yordan78giordan wrote:

Name:Dani
Age:11
Gender:Male
Job: MemberShip card



thanx for getting a job and helping us out!!!! enjoy!!~


umm Dani I'm sorry the forum for membership cards, already have someone do it, and she's doesn't want anyone else....cause it's her job. so she came up with this idea. make you're own membership cards, and post up a new forum, it bee cool, if we had different kinds of membership cards :D

so can you ??
Posted 6/10/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:


pink_gurdian_ran wrote:

Name:Ran
Age:13
Gender:Female
Job: waitress


hello and welcome to the group
okay you'll start working on the order forum tomorrow..
here's how:
they order, whatever they want, and you find the pictures of the food they want, and then give them an amount of money they will have to pay. like nothing over $6 unless, they order something gourmet, then charge it for like $15 or something..Twilighter is the cashier, so remember to notify her when someone orrders kk :D

oh and apply for the membership cards too if you want :D


ok

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.