First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why doesn't Final Fantasy die already?
2201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your pants...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Sh1ng0 wrote:

If your saying all this "FF must die" but also saying "SE should expand other franchises" then your pretty dumb. The reason why FF is still going on is because its making money for em. So your gonna say why dont they make more franchises? heck knows ask them, im just glad that they're still around


How so? You have two games, one game has one game in it and another has over 15, now both of the first games in the series are amazing, how is it dumb to ask for maybe 1 ore 2 more of the other one? No, I don't want 50 Chrono Triggers though.


no no im not saying its dumb to ask for more in the series im saying its stupid to ask for a game company to stop making a game franchise when they make millions from it. How can they make more franchises for other series if the company has no money?
Posted 6/10/08

Sh1ng0 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Sh1ng0 wrote:

If your saying all this "FF must die" but also saying "SE should expand other franchises" then your pretty dumb. The reason why FF is still going on is because its making money for em. So your gonna say why dont they make more franchises? heck knows ask them, im just glad that they're still around


How so? You have two games, one game has one game in it and another has over 15, now both of the first games in the series are amazing, how is it dumb to ask for maybe 1 ore 2 more of the other one? No, I don't want 50 Chrono Triggers though.


no no im not saying its dumb to ask for more in the series im saying its stupid to ask for a game company to stop making a game franchise when they make millions from it. How can they make more franchises for other series if the company has no money?


SE is FAR from poor now, I mean really far from poor now, what are you talking about?
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
DUDE FF7 was a break throw engine for the ps1 and it was better then any other games in 1997 too it dont need to die
2201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your pants...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Sh1ng0 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Sh1ng0 wrote:

If your saying all this "FF must die" but also saying "SE should expand other franchises" then your pretty dumb. The reason why FF is still going on is because its making money for em. So your gonna say why dont they make more franchises? heck knows ask them, im just glad that they're still around


How so? You have two games, one game has one game in it and another has over 15, now both of the first games in the series are amazing, how is it dumb to ask for maybe 1 ore 2 more of the other one? No, I don't want 50 Chrono Triggers though.


no no im not saying its dumb to ask for more in the series im saying its stupid to ask for a game company to stop making a game franchise when they make millions from it. How can they make more franchises for other series if the company has no money?


SE is FAR from poor now, I mean really far from poor now, what are you talking about?


aaand they want to make more whats wrong with that? hahah its also the fans, if they stop making final fantasy series then fans would be dissapointed and they may reach the stage that you call it "poor". look at how many other items and merchandise come out from final fantasy. posters models action figures lunch boxes etc. imagine that just going, i would imagine SE would just go down hill. This MAY lead to them going onto their other franchises BUT they would be far too poor quality.

Another thing is they probably cant follow on from their other franchises since they can do what ever the heck they want with ff. Theres so much more freedom in FF for the game makers and designers. It's always set in a new place with different protaginists (except X x-2 off course)
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
4th Dimension
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Final Fantasy will never die B/C each new Final Fantasy has A NEW STORY LINE with minor exceptions to a minor number of sequels. And if you're that narrow minded why doesn't Mario Kart die? it's been the same thing for the past twenty years.
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
saying that final fantasy should die is like saying lets kill off mario brothers literally with every nintendo handheld ever made there was been another remake of the original super mario so think before you type
~personally i love both series so just to not piss off EVERYBODY i'll type it I AM A FAN OF BOTH FINAL FANTASY AND MARIO BROTHERS [caps locked]
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

dmitsuki wrote:

Seriously, why is it not dead, its on freakn 13. Some of you will try to argue about how good these games are, but let me tell you this. If the games didn't have Final Fantasy : blblablaba on them, would you even look at them? If you say no then your narrow minded and hate anything your not familiar with, if you say yes then you also think Final Fantasy needs to die. Why? Because you would still buy the game without it using its Franchise name to move units, or so you say. And out of all the FF that need to die, FF7 needs to die, its becoming the WW2 of RPG's, seriously. FF7 advent children was decent I guess, FF7 Dirge of Cerberus SUCKED, and FF7 Crisis Core was crap, not to mention a few others I'm forgetting, seriously. Also, if FF died, it would give more developers to work on great new titles like The World Ends With You, but if developers are always stuck sticking to FF and its formula, will SE even ever really expand beyond DQ and FF? Death to FF, seriously, just go die somewhere.


Seriously why dont you just DIE
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
it doesnt need ff:blahblah on it i just need squareenix on it
251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Apart from it being a great series, the other main factor is money, square enix know that if they bring out another FF game, lots of people are gonna buy it just because the series is popular. FF7 was the best FF in my opinion, but I do agree some of the fans go overboard, but its cause of these fans, the company makes so much money.

The fact is, if another sequel of FF7 is made, millions of copies would be sold regardless of it being a good game or not, its basically like a brand name, people are gonna buy it and that means money.

But apart from that, it is a good game series and I don't see any reason for it to die off.
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nabari
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
hay!it's a good set of game!! those who dont like it simply cant comprehnd it. thr's a lot to to take it but if u cant, thn dont prejudge it, coz its amazing if u can understand it
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
screw you. final fantasy isn't allowed to die till i get mai tactics sequal and crystal chronicles sequal.
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
I saw on tv a long time ago that the creator said that he doesn't plan to end it. Its going to keep coming.

Which I think is good even if I don't like most ff games I don't mind a new one every once in a while.......
Posted 6/10/08
so if you killed FF series lets say it nevr existed what would happen to kingdom hearts
it would be full of disney characters i mean FF games could be really over rated but for RPG and FF fans they like it
plus its one of SE'S greatest games so maybe in the future ur wish will come true BUT UNTIL THEN LEAVE ALL OF US FF FANS ALONE!!!!!!!
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Okay i'm a FF fan I do like the games FF7 was great why? the plot duh
movie was also good coz I wanted to know what happend to people after the game ya'know?

As for the other FF7 games well its okay maybe milking it alittle

Why will it not die? The title Final Fantasy is used to much?
Ya right! the name Final Fantasy tells me "hay man i'm a great game to play and have fun with explore the world fight monsters in cool fighting systems! I will live up to the FF games after me? If i don't i'm sorry"

Will I stop loving FF7?
maybe after I stop playing games. it was the second game I ever played and you got to remember your gaming roots right?

I will buy the next FF game to see what new world thay have made for me the player
Plus Hay Final Fantasys just the title thay can name it whatever thay like its the game inside the cover that counts

So hay keep making FF's Keep making great RPG's or whatever if one sucks they will make the next one better
fail try try again

(sorry if my grammars bad))
Posted 6/10/08

uchihamadara_16 wrote:

So if you killed FF series, suppose it never existed, what would happen to Kingdom Hearts?
It would be full of Disney characters...


I'd play this. And it would be awesome.


uchihamadara_16 wrote:
...plus, it's one of SE'S greatest games so maybe in the future ur wish will come true...


Let's ignore the fact that Enix's Dragon Quest series has had laws passed against it's games being released on weekdays in Japan. And Chrono Trigger. And Parasite Eve. Or the fact that most of SE's failiures have been awkward spin-offs of the final fantasy series.


uchihamadara_16 wrote:
...BUT UNTIL THEN LEAVE ALL OF US FF FANS ALONE!!!!!!!


No comment. But I did lol.

To be honest, if every Final Fantasy had been released under a different name, no one would have a problem with the series, I'd imagine.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.