First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Icon Requests
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 9/21/08
The Rules:
1. If you'd like an icon, please provide at least one HQ image to work with.
2. Images of all kinds are accepted: photo scans, magazine scans, screenshots, B&W manga, etc.


READ BEFORE REQUESTING:
1. You can only request one icon at time/per post.
2. You can request again only when the previous request is finished.


R e m i n d e r s for Mods
Please place (
P E N D I N G c/o [mod's username] )
at the end of the requestor's post if not yet done
and (
D O N E c/o [mod's username]) or ( D O N E ) if done.

Request form:


  • Mod Requesting: username or anyone E X A M P L E S here
  • Size: original or thin&tall or something else
  • Colour scheme:
  • What do u want written on it and where?:
  • Extras: brushes , efects or whatever
  • Picture: [in spoiler tag] - please post big and HIGH quality pictures

*NOTE: Fail to obey to these rules, you will be banned from requesting or we have the rights to delete your post!! WE MEAN IT. seriously.
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08
Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: original
Colour scheme:what matches
What do u want written on it and where?:anywhere, and uchihalover725 (or yuki-chan) and support me
Extras: anythings ok
Picture:

any pic by them works since i'm like in love right now.lol oh and btw i jsut want 1, i just gave a variety of pics just in case one of them is not what you usually do or something like that.

and cool i get the first post.yeah!


done c/o wlangfriendster
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

uchihalover725 wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: original
Colour scheme:what matches
What do u want written on it and where?:anywhere, and uchihalover725 (or yuki-chan) and support me
Extras: anythings ok
Picture:

any pic by them works since i'm like in love right now.lol oh and btw i jsut want 1, i just gave a variety of pics just in case one of them is not what you usually do or something like that.

and cool i get the first post.yeah!


done c/o wlangfriendster



Posted 10/5/08

wlangfriendster wrote:


uchihalover725 wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: original
Colour scheme:what matches
What do u want written on it and where?:anywhere, and uchihalover725 (or yuki-chan) and support me
Extras: anythings ok
Picture:

any pic by them works since i'm like in love right now.lol oh and btw i jsut want 1, i just gave a variety of pics just in case one of them is not what you usually do or something like that.

and cool i get the first post.yeah!


done c/o wlangfriendster





yay thnx so much i luv it.^_^
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08
~Mod Requesting: Anyone
~Size: Anything
~Colour scheme: Whatever match
~What do u want written on it and where?: Anywhere. anime_kawai
~Extras: Just make it looks cute and nice.
~Picture:


DONE c/o radiant__xx
Penguin
28340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

anime_kawai wrote:



DONE c/o radiant__xx


Posted 10/5/08

radiant__xx wrote:


anime_kawai wrote:



DONE c/o radiant__xx




Thank you. Looks pretty cute.

Penguin
28340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

anime_kawai wrote:


radiant__xx wrote:


anime_kawai wrote:



DONE c/o radiant__xx




Thank you. Looks pretty cute.



No problemo. xD
Penguin
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 408(:
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/12/08
* Mod Requesting: anyone
* Size: lmaooo icon size?
* Colour scheme: anything that fits :))
* What do u want written on it and where?: jackie
* Extras: can you mkae www.crunchyroll.com/user/markerboxes move?
* Picture:

thank you in advance ^^

D O N E c/o cherrysl92
Penguin
10721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where d...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/6/08
Mod Requesting: anyyone
Size: icon size
Colour scheme:anything matching
What do u want written on it and where?: starlit_bubbles and Chi Tran
Extras: please include part of the body into the icon and make the letters move. if not then it's okayy.
: umm brushes, effects, anything that will look good.
Picture: [in spoiler tag] -


DONE c/o stardeamer03
Posted 10/6/08

starlit_bubbles wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyyone
Size: icon size
Colour scheme:anything matching
What do u want written on it and where?: starlit_bubbles and Chi Tran
Extras: please include part of the body into the icon and make the letters move. if not then it's okayy.
: umm brushes, effects, anything that will look good.
Picture: [in spoiler tag] -


sorry no animation =/ tell me if you need any changes
Penguin
10721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where d...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


starlit_bubbles wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyyone
Size: icon size
Colour scheme:anything matching
What do u want written on it and where?: starlit_bubbles and Chi Tran
Extras: please include part of the body into the icon and make the letters move. if not then it's okayy.
: umm brushes, effects, anything that will look good.
Picture: [in spoiler tag] -


sorry no animation =/ tell me if you need any changes


i luv it. it's fine without animation. but could you put the "_" between starlit and bubbles please?
Posted 10/6/08

starlit_bubbles wrote:

whoops sorry about that xD
Penguin
10721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where d...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


starlit_bubbles wrote:

whoops sorry about that xD


Thx a alot for the icon
Penguin
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

radiant__xx wrote:


anime_kawai wrote:


radiant__xx wrote:


anime_kawai wrote:



DONE c/o radiant__xx




Thank you. Looks pretty cute.



No problemo. xD


Oohhh .. O.O holy crap .. nice!!~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.