First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Photoshop expert request.....
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
can any1 resize this pic, and make it a wonderfull desktop wallpaper... sucks for me,i do hav the installer for the adobe ps, but i dont hav my Dvd rom right now, plus probably it would take time learning how to use the program....



i want it to make it more like ghotic pink, and replace the background that would fit my beautiful Kallen face on it..... so who hav a wonderful heart and share their skills using photoshop....

oh btw.. if this turn out to be the wrong section or duplicate, modz and adminz just pm me and if ur just a user(just dont bother me, or why not share ur ideas too)
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08
~no personal threads

I would help you, but my computer cant load images from imageshack.....

if you can upload the image to photobucket or something I may be able to help

EDIT: I loaded your image, it is too small to make a wallpaper without either vectoring the image or severely reducing image quality.....and I dont have enough time to vector that image
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08
arrgghh!! ^
Too slow!

Anyways...
Reported
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
hmm..... i hereby proclaim this topic as inappropriate....
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

mangoku wrote:

~no personal threads

I would help you, but my computer cant load images from imageshack.....

if you can upload the image to photobucket or something I may be able to help

EDIT: I loaded your image, it is too small to make a wallpaper without either vectoring the image or severely reducing image quality.....and I dont have enough time to vector that image


im not really forcing u guys, just a simple request.... im not really in a hurry or anything.... it would be great if theres group that will make wallpapers from this forum... but oh well...



padjoy wrote:

arrgghh!! ^
Too slow!

Anyways...
Reported


u need a better DSL connection my friend....

5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Island Nearest To...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
i would like to help you but im editing too wakakakakakakakaka
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08

freya_elice wrote:

hmm..... i hereby proclaim this topic as inappropriate....


once again...

oh btw.. if this turn out to be the wrong section or duplicate, modz and adminz just pm me and if ur just a user(just dont bother me, or why not share ur ideas too)
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
well... i basically have the freedom of individual thought and speech... so i can post anything i want in here... it's not like you own the internet or something...
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08

freya_elice wrote:

well... i basically have the freedom of individual thought and speech... so i can post anything i want in here... it's not like you own the internet or something...


well yeah ofcourse... but u dont need to be an Ass just to make ur silly little "freedom of speech" ruining sum people's peacefull thread....
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Closet
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
i know how to use ps, i can help you just send me a private msg or something
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

styxtian wrote:

i know how to use ps, i can help you just send me a private msg or something


dude... that would be awesome....
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

leonheart666 wrote:

i would like to help you but im editing too wakakakakakakakaka


then share it to us......
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Closet
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
so what do you want me to do about it?
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

h4rd2 wrote:


freya_elice wrote:

well... i basically have the freedom of individual thought and speech... so i can post anything i want in here... it's not like you own the internet or something...


well yeah ofcourse... but u dont need to be an Ass just to make ur silly little "freedom of speech" ruining sum people's peacefull thread....


dude... your topic is inappropriate...and FYI your the one making such a fuss about this stuff... not me.... *shithead
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
please dont be greedy and create such forums to satisfy your mundane needs..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.