First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fatal Frame FanFiction
Creator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Well, Zodidj is goinf to post a Fatal Frame fanfiction here. ^^
Moderator
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
Ok, I am going to go find some of the better fanfiction storys dealing with fatal frame. Some of us are Geeks enough to write storys as well as play. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FANFICTION CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE GAME Anyone else that knows of good ones, or decides to write "Who Gave Roger Rabbit the Camera Obscura" Please go ahead and post them here, for our enjoyment.

Please do not post any lemons. we do not want to get removed. And Yes there ARE FF2 lemons out there. go figure
Moderator
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Here is my own fanfiction that is still in progress. Its a crossover between Fatal frame 3, and Ranma 1/2. Meh, its not great but I enjoy it, which is what FanFiction is all about ;)

Dreaming Prolog:



Night One : Joining



Moderator
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Night two, hour one: Red





Moderator
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
Night one hour two searching



Omake:

Moderator
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Here is a fantastic story told ffrom the perspective of the purifiers... Its called Hurt, and I highly reccomend it

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2833733/1/Hurt
Creator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

Zodidj wrote:

Ok, I am going to go find some of the better fanfiction storys dealing with fatal frame. Some of us are Geeks enough to write storys as well as play. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FANFICTION CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE GAME Anyone else that knows of good ones, or decides to write "Who Gave Roger Rabbit the Camera Obscura" Please go ahead and post them here, for our enjoyment.

Please do not post any lemons. we do not want to get removed. And Yes there ARE FF2 lemons out there. go figure ;)


I've read a a fanfiction of fatal frame that is rated M. coz of sexual intercourse. i read it but it's not very graphic. it's really more focus on the story and is good. coz itsuki is the main character there and an original character. I didn't see any disgusting words only "they made love" blah blah blah. haha! just saying
Moderator
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

deathnoterocks wrote:


Zodidj wrote:

Ok, I am going to go find some of the better fanfiction storys dealing with fatal frame. Some of us are Geeks enough to write storys as well as play. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FANFICTION CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE GAME Anyone else that knows of good ones, or decides to write "Who Gave Roger Rabbit the Camera Obscura" Please go ahead and post them here, for our enjoyment.

Please do not post any lemons. we do not want to get removed. And Yes there ARE FF2 lemons out there. go figure ;)


I've read a a fanfiction of fatal frame that is rated M. coz of sexual intercourse. i read it but it's not very graphic. it's really more focus on the story and is good. coz itsuki is the main character there and an original character. I didn't see any disgusting words only "they made love" blah blah blah. haha! just saying


the rates they use verus what will get us banned here, perhaps are different.

I have read acouple of Sae eats Mio figurativly then literally fics, twincest snuff flicks ect that would get us in trouble.

Just be smart about it ;)
Creator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

Zodidj wrote:


deathnoterocks wrote:


Zodidj wrote:

Ok, I am going to go find some of the better fanfiction storys dealing with fatal frame. Some of us are Geeks enough to write storys as well as play. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FANFICTION CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE GAME Anyone else that knows of good ones, or decides to write "Who Gave Roger Rabbit the Camera Obscura" Please go ahead and post them here, for our enjoyment.

Please do not post any lemons. we do not want to get removed. And Yes there ARE FF2 lemons out there. go figure ;)


I've read a a fanfiction of fatal frame that is rated M. coz of sexual intercourse. i read it but it's not very graphic. it's really more focus on the story and is good. coz itsuki is the main character there and an original character. I didn't see any disgusting words only "they made love" blah blah blah. haha! just saying


the rates they use verus what will get us banned here, perhaps are different.

I have read acouple of Sae eats Mio figurativly then literally fics, twincest snuff flicks ect that would get us in trouble.

Just be smart about it ;)


I'm not gonna put anything in here. i dun read fanfictions of fatal frame coz.... i dun like it. haha! just happened to have read that one. it was nice. only if it wasn't rated M.
Moderator
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
See you should look at them a little more. there are some great stories out there.

The nice thing about Horror and especially fatal frame, is that its full of details. its the details, the things that connect you to the classical reality, that make the ghosts and spooks seem more unreal. its because so much effort has to go into making the enviroment lifelike.

To give you an example, in FF1, you have the courtyard that you spend alot of time in, with the tree and the pathway of spirit doors. its a belivable place to wander around. simple things cat your attention over and over again, primarily the tree. Yae is not the scariest spook that you meet there, though, its the little girl who shows only for a moment under the stairs. if you have played that, you know every detail of that area, because that is what horror writers and designers should do.

thats also why I like reading and writing horror fics, the details.
Creator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

Zodidj wrote:

See you should look at them a little more. there are some great stories out there.

The nice thing about Horror and especially fatal frame, is that its full of details. its the details, the things that connect you to the classical reality, that make the ghosts and spooks seem more unreal. its because so much effort has to go into making the enviroment lifelike.

To give you an example, in FF1, you have the courtyard that you spend alot of time in, with the tree and the pathway of spirit doors. its a belivable place to wander around. simple things cat your attention over and over again, primarily the tree. Yae is not the scariest spook that you meet there, though, its the little girl who shows only for a moment under the stairs. if you have played that, you know every detail of that area, because that is what horror writers and designers should do.

thats also why I like reading and writing horror fics, the details.


you write fics? so you're the one who wrote that fiction here?
Moderator
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
yeah that ne is mine. its not finished yet. I need to play ff3 some more to decide where to take her
Creator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

Zodidj wrote:

yeah that ne is mine. its not finished yet. I need to play ff3 some more to decide where to take her


wow. where do you post it?
Moderator
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

deathnoterocks wrote:


Zodidj wrote:

yeah that ne is mine. its not finished yet. I need to play ff3 some more to decide where to take her


wow. where do you post it?



http://www.fanfiction.net/u/589288/SirZodiac

that is where I keep most things. Its mostly Ranma fanfic stuff this is the one fatal frame one I have worked on, and even IT is a ranma one.

the one I like the most is "a question of needs"
Creator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

Zodidj wrote:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/589288/SirZodiac

that is where I keep most things. Its mostly Ranma fanfic stuff this is the one fatal frame one I have worked on, and even IT is a ranma one.

the one I like the most is "a question of needs"


Is Omake your last chapter for this fic?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.