First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Bad Ratings?
Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the small red dot...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
where can we see the rating ??
Member
3078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
fine... im not going to quarrel. and i know everyone has their own opinions about the show.
but what i wanna say is that bad ratings doesnt mean that the show sucks or anything. it just means that other shows are better. for this instance, we would say that "Fated To Love You" and "Honey and Clover" are better than "Rolling Love". and we might have to accept this fact. if the show really sucks, the producers would have the mind to reject the drama in the first place. furthermore, it could mean that there are lesser people watching the drama, and it could be due to various reasons. it doesnt necessary mean that this show sucks.
and with what i say: "cant you jus keep your mouth shut, even if the drama really sucks"; it doesnt mean that i agree that the drama sucks. there are no dramas in the world that sucks. a good drama doesnt only consist of a good plot. it also consist of the acting skills of the actors, the filming skills of the director, the editing skills of the editor etc. you cant say that the show sucks because the plot is the same as other dramas. why dont you try acting one! eg: swerve the kitchen knife up like what jiro does it the first epi. not everyone can do that okay? so give some credit to them. they(actors and producers) dont deserve the words "the drama sucks".

this is my opinion: if Rolling Love is deleted or the story will be cut due to low rating, it seriously doesnt help. cutting the story would mean that the story would not run as smoothly, and that fans would be angry and thus stop watching the show. i rather the producers learn from "fated to love you", add a twist to the story to attract more veiwers... i think this would help increase the ratings...
Posted 6/18/08
i totally love rolling love!! They shouldn't cut it. compared to fated to love you which is completely boooring, rolling love rocks!
Member
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore :]
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/19/08

Honey and Clover isn't better than Rolling Love.
Rolling Love got second in Taiwan, just below Fated to love you and above Honey and Clover.

FTLY already has a strong fanbase in Taiwan so we can't do much about it D:
Just continue watching! Like someone said, cutting means shortening the drama, and i think rolling love has only 12 episodes now. Since hot shot will air in July.
Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
omgod, are you seriois ? 12 ?
i thought there were 13 ..
Member
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
hrms i really like the show so i hope they won't cut it or w/e like that
& actually i watched FTLY...it's pretty good too..it's just that the story/plot
are different...FTLY is more anticipating it leaves you hanging most of
the time where as RL seems more straight forward..well my opinion, but
i really like the show so hopefully ratings will go up!!!

ps: don't hate me for saying this!! wah XD
Member
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
I dont hate you for saying that
i love rolling love =] is there anyway we could make the rate higher ?
Member
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia & Macau
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Rolling Love is awsum!
I dont know about the other dramas.
BUT THEY SHOULD NOT CUT THIS DRAMA SHORT! THEY MUST AIR IT <3
1395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
i dontthink rolling love is a bad drama. will they really cut that show? i mean i just think its a little slow but then again so is it started with a kiss and everyone likes that show. (well i dont but a lot of people do) i like rolling love's characters and acting better than iswak. i hope their ratings go up
5042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
rolling love does not suck. the drama may overdo the comedy side, but overall it is a pretty good damn drama and cutting it off sooner than plan is not the best decision made. i've read some of the feedbacks posted previously and notice that some of the crunchryroll members have claimed that the reason why many of the members like this drama is bc they're super huge fans of jiro. which is totally not all that true bc im not a fan of his but i still like the drama. i've seen plenty of bad dramas and this isn't on the black list. on the other hand, FTLY is a pretty good drama and it's tough to compete with them even tho i dislike the male protagonist. for Honey&Clover, like someone mention earlier is good bc the mangas been around for a while and the anime version has gotton good reviews. but other than that i feel that the company is being unfair to the rolling love and now it's up to the people of China to decide the future fate of the drama.

(p.s.) note to the person who wanted to express their opinions earlier. i'm glad you express your ideas even tho i was furious, but you could've handled it in a different way. therefore you got guts bc the majority here is "pro" rolling love and that says a lot about a person. *keep up the good work no matter what situation it may put you in the future. *
Member
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SHINee World :)
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

kara_courtni wrote:


Denanl07 wrote:


starmuffin wrote:

the show sucks, its just the common DBY, wei xiao pasta, prince turns to frog story, Their all the same, therefore the bad ratings. Fated to love you is pretty good though.


just made urself the enemy of this entire group(hopefully) by saying that "the show sucks", it doesn't suck. Never watched prince turns into a frog, fated to love(haha i don't watch it). So it doesn't suck.

Oh, and I hope they won't shorten it, it already filmed, so i doubt it. (no worries, right.... )
Rolling Love 'til the End


agreed...


I totally agree with you guys! whoever said they didnt like Rolling Love, man if you don't like the show no point even glancing at this group EY?! So really, go support your own group and we'll support ours! Don't go picking on other Dramas if you don't like it!
Member
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SHINee World :)
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

starmuffin wrote:


cherrysakura wrote:


starmuffin wrote:


Denanl07 wrote:


starmuffin wrote:

the show sucks, its just the common DBY, wei xiao pasta, prince turns to frog story, Their all the same, therefore the bad ratings. Fated to love you is pretty good though.


just made urself the enemy of this entire group(hopefully) by saying that "the show sucks", it doesn't suck. Never watched prince turns into a frog, fated to love(haha i don't watch it). So it doesn't suck.

Oh, and I hope they won't shorten it, it already filmed, so i doubt it. (no worries, right.... )
Rolling Love 'til the End


Oh, so I can't have my own opinion? Just the fact that I like Wang Dong Cheng doesn't mean the show is good. I also like Wu Zun, but anybody with criteria know romantic princess sucks. You just don't see how surreal and boaring the plot is, and how awefull the acting is. Come on, be neutral, you can't say you like a show because you like the actors... how old are you, 12?



hey! what's the prob with you?! cant you jus keep your mouth shut, even if the drama really sucks? or are you jus attracting attention here just by saying that the show sucks? the actors and directors and many people behind the scenes have worked so hard for the show and all they get is jus " the show sucks"? arent you a little to harsh on your words now?
AND we join this group and participate in this forum because we like the actors and we like the show! if you really think that the show sucks, or you post a reply here jus because you are a fan of jiro, then just get lost. we dont need you here.
seeing your post here pissed me off...


Eh? was i ever rude to you? Im just giving my opinion about the show, if the topic says it has bad raitings, you guys can convince yourself by saying its good, but im not easy to please, and i know when a show is bad. Actually, the thing is you all know its bad but you like so much the stars that appear, that all your sence and criteria of a good drama vanishes. I mean, whats with: "cant you jus keep your mouth shut, even if the drama really sucks?" You know the drama sucks, yet you defend it. I love Kato Shigeaki , but still i know the show: "busu no hitomi ni koishiteru" sucks... its the same here, you shouldn't defent a trashy dorama just because of the actors, the rating speacks by it self. Also, Im not here to create a discussion, I just posted something to share my opinion on why perhaps the show wasn't doing well, and you get all pissed because i just don't share your opinion? Oh, im sorry, i thought this topic was to talk about the bad ratings, not to say its a wonderfull show... I think i got it wrong, then the purpose of this thread was to lie and state the brilliant plot of the drama, and we will all be happy, sing songs, hug eachother and ride on ponies... come on, grow up... Honestly, you can't even accept different opinions, thats childish. I don't care that you might like the show, but i do care that you assume everybody does, and get angry because we don't share the same opinion....gosh, grow up, will you?


We don't need to even convince you that its a good show because someone who can't show some respect for actors and directors and the workers there dosent deserve any respect them because we said nothing about us liking a main character that we HAVE to watch it your the one who mentioned all this you like this show but hate the show hasent anyone told you*HATE* is a very strong word, because as I quoted in my previous post if you don't like the show then why even come into this group and have a look at whats inside? really there is no logic. And a 12 year old? What can't anyone think young? Not everyone is a Old person, If you don't show respect to people then people won't respect you, is that too hard for you to understand? When you said the were you ever rude to Denanl07 yes you were actually have you ever considered that shes defending the show? Saying that you hate it is already rude enough but to question if your being rude or not that is just plain Rude. Please if you say defending the drama you like is acting like a 12 year old then , what do yoou call having no manners ? 7 yr Old . Yeh thats the age for it ~

Member
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SHINee World :)
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

AsianBabbii wrote:


starmuffin wrote:


cherrysakura wrote:


starmuffin wrote:


Denanl07 wrote:


starmuffin wrote:

the show sucks, its just the common DBY, wei xiao pasta, prince turns to frog story, Their all the same, therefore the bad ratings. Fated to love you is pretty good though.


just made urself the enemy of this entire group(hopefully) by saying that "the show sucks", it doesn't suck. Never watched prince turns into a frog, fated to love(haha i don't watch it). So it doesn't suck.

Oh, and I hope they won't shorten it, it already filmed, so i doubt it. (no worries, right.... )
Rolling Love 'til the End


Oh, so I can't have my own opinion? Just the fact that I like Wang Dong Cheng doesn't mean the show is good. I also like Wu Zun, but anybody with criteria know romantic princess sucks. You just don't see how surreal and boaring the plot is, and how awefull the acting is. Come on, be neutral, you can't say you like a show because you like the actors... how old are you, 12?



hey! what's the prob with you?! cant you jus keep your mouth shut, even if the drama really sucks? or are you jus attracting attention here just by saying that the show sucks? the actors and directors and many people behind the scenes have worked so hard for the show and all they get is jus " the show sucks"? arent you a little to harsh on your words now?
AND we join this group and participate in this forum because we like the actors and we like the show! if you really think that the show sucks, or you post a reply here jus because you are a fan of jiro, then just get lost. we dont need you here.
seeing your post here pissed me off...


Eh? was i ever rude to you? Im just giving my opinion about the show, if the topic says it has bad raitings, you guys can convince yourself by saying its good, but im not easy to please, and i know when a show is bad. Actually, the thing is you all know its bad but you like so much the stars that appear, that all your sence and criteria of a good drama vanishes. I mean, whats with: "cant you jus keep your mouth shut, even if the drama really sucks?" You know the drama sucks, yet you defend it. I love Kato Shigeaki , but still i know the show: "busu no hitomi ni koishiteru" sucks... its the same here, you shouldn't defent a trashy dorama just because of the actors, the rating speacks by it self. Also, Im not here to create a discussion, I just posted something to share my opinion on why perhaps the show wasn't doing well, and you get all pissed because i just don't share your opinion? Oh, im sorry, i thought this topic was to talk about the bad ratings, not to say its a wonderfull show... I think i got it wrong, then the purpose of this thread was to lie and state the brilliant plot of the drama, and we will all be happy, sing songs, hug eachother and ride on ponies... come on, grow up... Honestly, you can't even accept different opinions, thats childish. I don't care that you might like the show, but i do care that you assume everybody does, and get angry because we don't share the same opinion....gosh, grow up, will you?


We don't need to even convince you that its a good show because someone who can't show some respect for actors and directors and the workers there dosent deserve any respect them because we said nothing about us liking a main character that we HAVE to watch it your the one who mentioned all this you like this show but hate the show hasent anyone told you*HATE* is a very strong word, because as I quoted in my previous post if you don't like the show then why even come into this group and have a look at whats inside? really there is no logic. And a 12 year old? What can't anyone think young? Not everyone is a Old person, If you don't show respect to people then people won't respect you, is that too hard for you to understand? When you said the were you ever rude to Denanl07 yes you were actually have you ever considered that shes defending the show? Saying that you hate it is already rude enough but to question if your being rude or not that is just plain Rude. Please if you say defending the drama you like is acting like a 12 year old then , what do yoou call having no manners ? 7 yr Old . Yeh thats the age for it ~



Oh yes and noone said anything about happy, sing songs, hug eachother and ride on ponies so don't go making things up ... and this thread is part of a group if you havent, check the background before you post ..
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CR
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

AsianBabbii wrote:


starmuffin wrote:


cherrysakura wrote:


starmuffin wrote:


Denanl07 wrote:


starmuffin wrote:

the show sucks, its just the common DBY, wei xiao pasta, prince turns to frog story, Their all the same, therefore the bad ratings. Fated to love you is pretty good though.


just made urself the enemy of this entire group(hopefully) by saying that "the show sucks", it doesn't suck. Never watched prince turns into a frog, fated to love(haha i don't watch it). So it doesn't suck.

Oh, and I hope they won't shorten it, it already filmed, so i doubt it. (no worries, right.... )
Rolling Love 'til the End


Oh, so I can't have my own opinion? Just the fact that I like Wang Dong Cheng doesn't mean the show is good. I also like Wu Zun, but anybody with criteria know romantic princess sucks. You just don't see how surreal and boaring the plot is, and how awefull the acting is. Come on, be neutral, you can't say you like a show because you like the actors... how old are you, 12?



hey! what's the prob with you?! cant you jus keep your mouth shut, even if the drama really sucks? or are you jus attracting attention here just by saying that the show sucks? the actors and directors and many people behind the scenes have worked so hard for the show and all they get is jus " the show sucks"? arent you a little to harsh on your words now?
AND we join this group and participate in this forum because we like the actors and we like the show! if you really think that the show sucks, or you post a reply here jus because you are a fan of jiro, then just get lost. we dont need you here.
seeing your post here pissed me off...


Eh? was i ever rude to you? Im just giving my opinion about the show, if the topic says it has bad raitings, you guys can convince yourself by saying its good, but im not easy to please, and i know when a show is bad. Actually, the thing is you all know its bad but you like so much the stars that appear, that all your sence and criteria of a good drama vanishes. I mean, whats with: "cant you jus keep your mouth shut, even if the drama really sucks?" You know the drama sucks, yet you defend it. I love Kato Shigeaki , but still i know the show: "busu no hitomi ni koishiteru" sucks... its the same here, you shouldn't defent a trashy dorama just because of the actors, the rating speacks by it self. Also, Im not here to create a discussion, I just posted something to share my opinion on why perhaps the show wasn't doing well, and you get all pissed because i just don't share your opinion? Oh, im sorry, i thought this topic was to talk about the bad ratings, not to say its a wonderfull show... I think i got it wrong, then the purpose of this thread was to lie and state the brilliant plot of the drama, and we will all be happy, sing songs, hug eachother and ride on ponies... come on, grow up... Honestly, you can't even accept different opinions, thats childish. I don't care that you might like the show, but i do care that you assume everybody does, and get angry because we don't share the same opinion....gosh, grow up, will you?


We don't need to even convince you that its a good show because someone who can't show some respect for actors and directors and the workers there dosent deserve any respect them because we said nothing about us liking a main character that we HAVE to watch it your the one who mentioned all this you like this show but hate the show hasent anyone told you*HATE* is a very strong word, because as I quoted in my previous post if you don't like the show then why even come into this group and have a look at whats inside? really there is no logic. And a 12 year old? What can't anyone think young? Not everyone is a Old person, If you don't show respect to people then people won't respect you, is that too hard for you to understand? When you said the were you ever rude to Denanl07 yes you were actually have you ever considered that shes defending the show? Saying that you hate it is already rude enough but to question if your being rude or not that is just plain Rude. Please if you say defending the drama you like is acting like a 12 year old then , what do yoou call having no manners ? 7 yr Old . Yeh thats the age for it ~



Excuse me, but the reason I posted in here, was precicely because the name of the thread was that the show might stop due to bad ratings, and as far as I know, FORUMS are to give your opinion and discuss about the issue that is posted, now, if you want me to lie saying its a wonderfull show, Im sorry, I won't do that. And answering to your question, why do I come to this group and post if I don't like the show? first of all, to deslike the show, I should have watched it, if not I wouldn't have any reliable sources to say its bad, because I wouldn't even know, so, of coarse I come to this group to see it, as I thought it would be something worth watching, as I saw some episodes, and discovered it wasn't, and thats why I posted, its not like i sayd, i wanna through shit around to see how people get offended, I just shared my opinion about the show, having watched already some episodes, and desiding, within my own criteria, that it was lame. I sure like bad things, yet, they don't stop being bad. I can also deslike a very good thing, but I do not like it. Here, you gatta admit the show is bad, acting is bad, plot is boaring, characters are common... but perhaps YOU like it, and there is nothing wrong with that... for instance, I did not like matrix, depsite the issue i know its a brilliant movie. Its all a "tasta" thing perhaps, of what everybody likes. In my case, I don't like fake shows, with fake acting, plot and characters. Also, I havn't been rude towards the director nor the actors, please, when was i? Saying acting is bad, I don't mean actors are bad, because for this type of show, they are meant to act like this. Take Cai yi zhen for instance, she is a great actress, but for the show summer x summer, she had to act like a retard, because thats how the show was supposed to be. Also, if you don't give me any other source or example, i don't see where we are going, because i keep ploting a lot of different dramas and actors for you guys to understand my point of view, but i don't recieve any in exchange, i just recieve stuff like "why do you post here?" and such... And if you entend to win any kind of debate, this won't do. Anyway, my intention was not to argue, just post, which i see was a huge mistake, since some narrow minded people won't understand, people have different opinions, therefore, ill leave you with this, since im boared of replyng stupid posts that say nothing at all, they just acuss me of being a party booper, and nonsense stuff. By the way, Id like to apologyze for my horrible english, since its not my first language, i hope you got what i was trying to say, moreover, if somebody understands spanish, ill be glad to repost what i think in my own language, which will by far explain better my thoughts. Anyway, enjoy the show (this is no sarcasm, im being honest), because as i said before, we all have different taste in different dramas. This will be my last post in this narrow minded thread. And something else, relax, learn to accept diversity in opinions!



Member
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

starmuffin wrote:


AsianBabbii wrote:


starmuffin wrote:


cherrysakura wrote:


starmuffin wrote:


Denanl07 wrote:


starmuffin wrote:

the show sucks, its just the common DBY, wei xiao pasta, prince turns to frog story, Their all the same, therefore the bad ratings. Fated to love you is pretty good though.


just made urself the enemy of this entire group(hopefully) by saying that "the show sucks", it doesn't suck. Never watched prince turns into a frog, fated to love(haha i don't watch it). So it doesn't suck.

Oh, and I hope they won't shorten it, it already filmed, so i doubt it. (no worries, right.... )
Rolling Love 'til the End


Oh, so I can't have my own opinion? Just the fact that I like Wang Dong Cheng doesn't mean the show is good. I also like Wu Zun, but anybody with criteria know romantic princess sucks. You just don't see how surreal and boaring the plot is, and how awefull the acting is. Come on, be neutral, you can't say you like a show because you like the actors... how old are you, 12?



hey! what's the prob with you?! cant you jus keep your mouth shut, even if the drama really sucks? or are you jus attracting attention here just by saying that the show sucks? the actors and directors and many people behind the scenes have worked so hard for the show and all they get is jus " the show sucks"? arent you a little to harsh on your words now?
AND we join this group and participate in this forum because we like the actors and we like the show! if you really think that the show sucks, or you post a reply here jus because you are a fan of jiro, then just get lost. we dont need you here.
seeing your post here pissed me off...


Eh? was i ever rude to you? Im just giving my opinion about the show, if the topic says it has bad raitings, you guys can convince yourself by saying its good, but im not easy to please, and i know when a show is bad. Actually, the thing is you all know its bad but you like so much the stars that appear, that all your sence and criteria of a good drama vanishes. I mean, whats with: "cant you jus keep your mouth shut, even if the drama really sucks?" You know the drama sucks, yet you defend it. I love Kato Shigeaki , but still i know the show: "busu no hitomi ni koishiteru" sucks... its the same here, you shouldn't defent a trashy dorama just because of the actors, the rating speacks by it self. Also, Im not here to create a discussion, I just posted something to share my opinion on why perhaps the show wasn't doing well, and you get all pissed because i just don't share your opinion? Oh, im sorry, i thought this topic was to talk about the bad ratings, not to say its a wonderfull show... I think i got it wrong, then the purpose of this thread was to lie and state the brilliant plot of the drama, and we will all be happy, sing songs, hug eachother and ride on ponies... come on, grow up... Honestly, you can't even accept different opinions, thats childish. I don't care that you might like the show, but i do care that you assume everybody does, and get angry because we don't share the same opinion....gosh, grow up, will you?


We don't need to even convince you that its a good show because someone who can't show some respect for actors and directors and the workers there dosent deserve any respect them because we said nothing about us liking a main character that we HAVE to watch it your the one who mentioned all this you like this show but hate the show hasent anyone told you*HATE* is a very strong word, because as I quoted in my previous post if you don't like the show then why even come into this group and have a look at whats inside? really there is no logic. And a 12 year old? What can't anyone think young? Not everyone is a Old person, If you don't show respect to people then people won't respect you, is that too hard for you to understand? When you said the were you ever rude to Denanl07 yes you were actually have you ever considered that shes defending the show? Saying that you hate it is already rude enough but to question if your being rude or not that is just plain Rude. Please if you say defending the drama you like is acting like a 12 year old then , what do yoou call having no manners ? 7 yr Old . Yeh thats the age for it ~



Excuse me, but the reason I posted in here, was precicely because the name of the thread was that the show might stop due to bad ratings, and as far as I know, FORUMS are to give your opinion and discuss about the issue that is posted, now, if you want me to lie saying its a wonderfull show, Im sorry, I won't do that. And answering to your question, why do I come to this group and post if I don't like the show? first of all, to deslike the show, I should have watched it, if not I wouldn't have any reliable sources to say its bad, because I wouldn't even know, so, of coarse I come to this group to see it, as I thought it would be something worth watching, as I saw some episodes, and discovered it wasn't, and thats why I posted, its not like i sayd, i wanna through shit around to see how people get offended, I just shared my opinion about the show, having watched already some episodes, and desiding, within my own criteria, that it was lame. I sure like bad things, yet, they don't stop being bad. I can also deslike a very good thing, but I do not like it. Here, you gatta admit the show is bad, acting is bad, plot is boaring, characters are common... but perhaps YOU like it, and there is nothing wrong with that... for instance, I did not like matrix, depsite the issue i know its a brilliant movie. Its all a "tasta" thing perhaps, of what everybody likes. In my case, I don't like fake shows, with fake acting, plot and characters. Also, I havn't been rude towards the director nor the actors, please, when was i? Saying acting is bad, I don't mean actors are bad, because for this type of show, they are meant to act like this. Take Cai yi zhen for instance, she is a great actress, but for the show summer x summer, she had to act like a retard, because thats how the show was supposed to be. Also, if you don't give me any other source or example, i don't see where we are going, because i keep ploting a lot of different dramas and actors for you guys to understand my point of view, but i don't recieve any in exchange, i just recieve stuff like "why do you post here?" and such... And if you entend to win any kind of debate, this won't do. Anyway, my intention was not to argue, just post, which i see was a huge mistake, since some narrow minded people won't understand, people have different opinions, therefore, ill leave you with this, since im boared of replyng stupid posts that say nothing at all, they just acuss me of being a party booper, and nonsense stuff. By the way, Id like to apologyze for my horrible english, since its not my first language, i hope you got what i was trying to say, moreover, if somebody understands spanish, ill be glad to repost what i think in my own language, which will by far explain better my thoughts. Anyway, enjoy the show (this is no sarcasm, im being honest), because as i said before, we all have different taste in different dramas. This will be my last post in this narrow minded thread. And something else, relax, learn to accept diversity in opinions!





i agree with you... haha... although i think the story is very superficial i still watch it coz of jiro... and there's nothing wrong with that

we can't force other people to like it if they really don't

accept it guys, we all have our own opinions... no need to argue! haha

on the lighter note:

News [07.06.08] Rolling Love will not get cut.

There's rumor that CTV's "Rolling Love" has to be edited and cut off early due to unexpected low viewing rates, with the upcoming drama "Hot Shot" already promoting in TV commercials, "Rolling" fans are dissatisfied about it, criticizing CTV shouldn't let the viewing rate effect their decisions, and they shouldn't go about cutting the drama content, "Should let Rolling Love finish rolling". Regarding to this, CTV states that they've already signed contract with "Rolling", so it will be aired completely, it won't be cut. As for "Hot Shot"'s TV commercial, it's due the result of purposely extending the promotion period.

"Rolling Love" rumored to be cut got fans angry, CTV declares that there's no such matter.
http://www.ifahrenheitsfc.popstory.com/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.