First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Listening To Mp3's Increase Chance Of Hearing Loss By 30%
Posted 6/10/08
No need to avoid music. Just avoid earphones or very loud speakers.
Posted 6/10/08

h4x0rz wrote:

old news.my hearing's bad anyway,so ill stick with high volumes on my iPod.


what?

i can't hear you!

im busy listening to my crappy mp3 player! X3
Posted 6/10/08
ha, i remember this piece of news. i always get nagged at cos of the volume of my music.
but now i've toned down much ^^
3873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

yoyomastervxc wrote:


blalee6 wrote:

WoW niCe Stop listeninG to music theN




are you freakin srs? hell no XD mussic is life XD (to me anyway XD)


WeLL i CaN't liVe withOut musiC either .. i'm juSt beinG SarcasTic
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

old news.my hearing's bad anyway,so ill stick with high volumes on my iPod.


what?

i can't hear you!

im busy listening to my crappy mp3 player! X3


u could read my replies then? or does ur mp3 affect ur eyesight as well?
Posted 6/10/08

h4x0rz wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

old news.my hearing's bad anyway,so ill stick with high volumes on my iPod.


what?

i can't hear you!

im busy listening to my crappy mp3 player! X3


u could read my replies then? or does ur mp3 affect ur eyesight as well? :P


hell yeah!

because you have full blast volume your head begins to violently vibrating making your eyes go in and out
2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
rofl i always listen to music with headphones :O but i dont think my music is full max
Posted 6/10/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

old news.my hearing's bad anyway,so ill stick with high volumes on my iPod.


what?

i can't hear you!

im busy listening to my crappy mp3 player! X3


u could read my replies then? or does ur mp3 affect ur eyesight as well? :P


hell yeah!

because you have full blast volume your head begins to violently vibrating making your eyes go in and out


I didn't saw that coming
Posted 6/10/08

Alter-Divide wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

old news.my hearing's bad anyway,so ill stick with high volumes on my iPod.


what?

i can't hear you!

im busy listening to my crappy mp3 player! X3


u could read my replies then? or does ur mp3 affect ur eyesight as well? :P


hell yeah!

because you have full blast volume your head begins to violently vibrating making your eyes go in and out


I didn't saw that coming


this is life!

life is full of suprises XP
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
so tone down that mp3 when yr listening..
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
I'm screwed then O_0

Well actually I dont listen to the music too loud...
but I'm pretty sure I'm still screwed
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
just reduce the volume.
it will reduce hearing loss by 29.99%.
X>3
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
i don't turn it on very loud...so, hope i'm not a deaf old lady sometime soon
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
~dude, that's becuase most people blast there music until they can't hear you.......all my friends put there's up to like volume 30 when you only need it on volume 4, the max i've ever gone up to is like volume 7, it's like they want to lose their hearing~
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
dun think it is possible to ask ppl not to listen to music but it wld be good not to blast it with earphone on full power...
our ears are delicate... long time exposure to full blast earphone is definately bad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.