First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Writers COMPETITION of the MONTH~june~
Member
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Type: short story competition!!
Title: Christmas Love


Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

mysteriouseli09 wrote:

Type: short story competition!!
Title: Christmas Love




omg..that was really good!!! i was touched..waaah!! its so awesome!!! i love ur story..love is patient..thats so true..hehe..mind if i ask u..do u have a boyfriend? teehee~^^
Member
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Daten City
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Um, is mine short enough to be considered a short story? ^_^'
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

ManganimeGirl wrote:

Um, is mine short enough to be considered a short story? ^_^'


haha! ul might compressed it..make it shorter..but i really love ur story!! or u could pass one of ur chapters in here..the one u think is the best haha!
Member
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Daten City
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

chulit08 wrote:


ManganimeGirl wrote:

Um, is mine short enough to be considered a short story? ^_^'


haha! ul might compressed it..make it shorter..but i really love ur story!! or u could pass one of ur chapters in here..the one u think is the best haha!


Ooo, I can't compress it..., I'll have to pick a chapter! I'll mull it over...

Member
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Daten City
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Type: Short Story
Title: Dei Dream-Chapter 8

Go to my group if you want to read the other chapters!

Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

ManganimeGirl wrote:


chulit08 wrote:


ManganimeGirl wrote:

Um, is mine short enough to be considered a short story? ^_^'


haha! ul might compressed it..make it shorter..but i really love ur story!! or u could pass one of ur chapters in here..the one u think is the best haha!


Ooo, I can't compress it..., I'll have to pick a chapter! I'll mull it over...



haha! its okay..im gonna read ur stories now *excited* coz i just got home and ive finished all my work..haha! gambatte ~^^
Member
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 6/27/08


lol,,,,i wrote this story 3 years ago....
and at that time i HAD one...
but recently, got none... lol
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

mysteriouseli09 wrote:



lol,,,,i wrote this story 3 years ago....
and at that time i HAD one...
but recently, got none... lol


awww..thats too bad..but ur story is really nice..thanks for joining!! *grins*
Member
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 6/27/08


you're welcome...
i'll be posting stories here if you want to...
i posted some of my stories in my blog and some of my stories are on my journal...
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

mysteriouseli09 wrote:



you're welcome...
i'll be posting stories here if you want to...
i posted some of my stories in my blog and some of my stories are on my journal... :P


of course i want..hehe..i like reading stories..in fact my allowance was gone already coz i bought again a new book thanks for posting! =3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.