First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply GAME: choo choo train
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Unnoticed in the dark, a shadow lurked in the darkness..watching her in sleep.
Member
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Lizzie sloely got up, then she saw the shadow's movement in the corner of her eye.
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
"Who's there?? I know someone's there!!" she shouted nervously.
Member
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
No one answered, and Lizzie shook her head. "I must have imagined it..."
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Derek stood behind the trees, watching Lizzie go back in her sleep.
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08
"i must not let her see me, but rather watch over her," Derek thought. "she'll understand soon enough, so i shall simply stay here and watch over her."
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
On the next day, Lizzie woke up with a smile on her face, determination set and whispered to herself, "Im going for you mom..dont worry about me..il be fine."
Posted 6/22/08
Lizzie began to think about what she would need on this journey, and most importantly, how she would get there.
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08
As she packed, she began to hesitate, "should i rlly go through with this?" she sighed, "maybe i shouldn't." she said looking up, seeing the picture of her and her mother at the carnival last year, she was so happy, it was so much fun, a tear began to form in her eye, and she began to make a fist at her side in an attempt to get control of herself, "no," she thought looking up and gazing at the nothingness before her, "i'll do this," her stare became more intense and the tear that was forming in her eye began to fall, "for mom!", wiping her eye with the fist she was clenching, and finally had a lighter, but determined shine in her stare.
Posted 6/22/08
and yes, what i just posted was a sentence, just a rlly long sentence, this is why my stories are 20 pages, lol ^_^
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

animafreak623 wrote:

and yes, what i just posted was a sentence, just a rlly long sentence, this is why my stories are 20 pages, lol ^_^


haha! perhaps u should join our competition for writers..check it out XD
Posted 6/22/08

chulit08 wrote:


animafreak623 wrote:

and yes, what i just posted was a sentence, just a rlly long sentence, this is why my stories are 20 pages, lol ^_^


haha! perhaps u should join our competition for writers..check it out XD


lolz, i no, it just takes a rlly long time for me to type, it takes me like an hour for one sentence, lol, i'm tryin though, lol ^_^
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

animafreak623 wrote:


chulit08 wrote:


animafreak623 wrote:

and yes, what i just posted was a sentence, just a rlly long sentence, this is why my stories are 20 pages, lol ^_^


haha! perhaps u should join our competition for writers..check it out XD


lolz, i no, it just takes a rlly long time for me to type, it takes me like an hour for one sentence, lol, i'm tryin though, lol ^_^


haha! okay, but i hope ul pass one of ur works..*excited* teehee~^^
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
While Lizzie was busy packing her things, Derek was waiting for her in front of the house.
Posted 6/24/08
Finishing up her packing, Lizzie thought about how she would time her trip, unfortunately for her, she was to consumed in thought to realize that Derek was standing there.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.