First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Help Desk [Questions]
Member
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / blahaahaha^w^
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Fuko-chan wrote:


twinscoolio wrote:

how do you say, i love you so much and i'll miss you?


anata or kimi ni hontou ni suki(ga). I'm not sure how to say I miss you. i hope this is the right one. I heard it lots of time but I'm not sure if this is the real way you say it.


wow! thanks~!!!! :)
Member
1977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in me mind
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
what exactly is the best way to say I Like You
Member
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08

a9n1 wrote:

what exactly is the best way to say I Like You


watashi wa suki desu....

or

daisuki Dayou - I like you very much
Member
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

neowoofer_animelover wrote:


gianina16 wrote:

can i ask what's the meaning of "daisuki dayuo"..?? or is it spelled 'dayou'?? .. n_n..


It means "I Like You Very Much" and its "Da-yo[dayo]" but pronounced as Dayou... it really depends...

^_^


oohh.. hehe.. Thank you so much!! n_n
Member
8565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.K.
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

twinscoolio wrote:


Fuko-chan wrote:


twinscoolio wrote:

how do you say, i love you so much and i'll miss you?


anata or kimi ni hontou ni suki(ga). I'm not sure how to say I miss you. i hope this is the right one. I heard it lots of time but I'm not sure if this is the real way you say it.


wow! thanks~!!!! :)


I know how to say miss you now.
it's kimi wa muzukashii.
Member
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / blahaahaha^w^
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

Fuko-chan wrote:


twinscoolio wrote:


Fuko-chan wrote:


twinscoolio wrote:

how do you say, i love you so much and i'll miss you?


anata or kimi ni hontou ni suki(ga). I'm not sure how to say I miss you. i hope this is the right one. I heard it lots of time but I'm not sure if this is the real way you say it.


wow! thanks~!!!! :)


I know how to say miss you now.
it's kimi wa muzukashii.


thank you!!!!! :):):):) you helped me alot!! ^___^
Member
8565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.K.
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
you're welcome and I'm happy to do it..
Member
2336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 4-Justice classro...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
uhmmm.. how do you cheer for someone in japanese???
Member
23484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tokyo, Japan (I w...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08

-juleyyii- wrote:

uhmmm.. how do you cheer for someone in japanese???


i guess u can use "Gambatte" to cheer for someone.

gambatte means "do your best!" / "Go for it!"

you could also use, "Dekimasu yo!" = "You can do it!"

I hope i answered ur question ^^
Member
23484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tokyo, Japan (I w...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08

Fuko-chan wrote:


twinscoolio wrote:


Fuko-chan wrote:


twinscoolio wrote:

how do you say, i love you so much and i'll miss you?


anata or kimi ni hontou ni suki(ga). I'm not sure how to say I miss you. i hope this is the right one. I heard it lots of time but I'm not sure if this is the real way you say it.


wow! thanks~!!!! :)


I know how to say miss you now.
it's kimi wa muzukashii.


That's not how u say i'll miss u, it's:

"Sabishi narimasu" = "I'll miss you"

"Anata ga inakute sabishi desu" = "I miss you"
Member
2336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 4-Justice classro...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

greenday840 wrote:


-juleyyii- wrote:

uhmmm.. how do you cheer for someone in japanese???


i guess u can use "Gambatte" to cheer for someone.

gambatte means "do your best!" / "Go for it!"

you could also use, "Dekimasu yo!" = "You can do it!"

I hope i answered ur question ^^


thank you!!!! it helped!
Member
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chicago IL
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Good morning.
おはようございます。 Ohayō gozaimasu. (oh-hah-YOH go-zigh-moss)
i thought it was pronounced (oh-hah-YOH-go-zigh-mass) why is it moss instead of mass? isn't it with the ah sound not oh sound????
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

Hachiko1Haruma wrote:

Good morning.
おはようございます。 Ohayō gozaimasu. (oh-hah-YOH go-zigh-moss)
i thought it was pronounced (oh-hah-YOH-go-zigh-mass) why is it moss instead of mass? isn't it with the ah sound not oh sound????


hachiko

you're right in how it's pronounced with the ah sound.
but when you think about it. if you were to say the word moss, it does have the ah sound right.
and when you say mass, it's like your saying the state massachusetts.
i hope that makes sense

1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
how do you say "no way"
Member
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
"rabbit" in japanese call what??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.