First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Best villainess death scene
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08

jocelyn25wili wrote:
your right my spelling awful but my opinion will stay the same " death to naurto ,and if you dont like than kiss my ass . " oh man this is going to go on forever ......



You're =/= Your.

Your spelling IS awful. But so is your grammar.
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Eudd wrote:


Azn_gurl wrote:


Eudd wrote:


jocelyn25wili wrote:
sure he can ...... we seen his birth , now we can see his death . go bye naruto


Well, as much as I want Naruto to be dead, that thought is nothing more than stupidity. A typical Shounen never lets it's protagonist have a tragic ending. There'd be no purpose for the show to continue if the name of the series is dead.


.........but in KHR, Amano killed off Tsuna....


That's why he REVIVED. They can't die permanently.


He wasn't really revived....more like he came to the future.....and right now they're fighting to make him not...die.
3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / my world --- wont...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Eudd wrote:


jocelyn25wili wrote:
your right my spelling awful but my opinion will stay the same " death to naurto ,and if you dont like than kiss my ass . " oh man this is going to go on forever ......


Quote properly, dammit.

I've never said I "disagreed" with your desire for Naruto's death. I was just stating that it's illogical for him to die because of he's the purpose of the whole show.


i never said that you disagree with or not , logical he is still able to die sooner or later
p.s. this quote was for someone else , the one i left for you is up there somewhere

3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / my world --- wont...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Malignity wrote:


jocelyn25wili wrote:
your right my spelling awful but my opinion will stay the same " death to naurto ,and if you dont like than kiss my ass . " oh man this is going to go on forever ......



You're =/= Your.

Your spelling IS awful. But so is your grammar.


awwwwwwww thank-u you never heard of slang befoe' =/= before

3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / my world --- wont...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
this is funny ass hell , please keep it coming .

or let me try this ----- tihs is fnuny as hlel pelase kpe it comeing lol lol
Posted 6/10/08

jocelyn25wili wrote:


Malignity wrote:


jocelyn25wili wrote:
your right my spelling awful but my opinion will stay the same " death to naurto ,and if you dont like than kiss my ass . " oh man this is going to go on forever ......



You're =/= Your.

Your spelling IS awful. But so is your grammar.


awwwwwwww thank-u you never heard of slang befoe' =/= before



...

It's you "have" never heard of slang before. No, that's not a slang, that's just a grammatical error. -_-. Know your place, and act more mature please.
Posted 6/10/08

jocelyn25wili wrote:
i never said that you disagree with or not , logical he is still able to die sooner or later
p.s. this quote was for someone else , the one i left for you is up there somewhere



I had no idea what the hell you were trying to say to the post that you replied back to me. There was too many grammatical and spelling errors for me to understand what you were implying, sorry about that.
3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / my world --- wont...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Malignity wrote:


jocelyn25wili wrote:


Malignity wrote:


jocelyn25wili wrote:
your right my spelling awful but my opinion will stay the same " death to naurto ,and if you dont like than kiss my ass . " oh man this is going to go on forever ......



You're =/= Your.

Your spelling IS awful. But so is your grammar.


awwwwwwww thank-u you never heard of slang befoe' =/= before



...

It's you "have" never heard of slang before. No, that's not a slang, that's just a grammatical error. -_-. Know your place, and act more mature please.


You're telling me to act my age not you are the one who is getting piss off all because i said death to naruto how immature is that sweetie you're not going to change my opinion about what i said sorry aint going to happen and yes i can spell i just like to fuck with people
silly kid
Posted 6/10/08

jocelyn25wili wrote:
You're telling me to act my age not you are the one who is getting piss off all because i said death to naruto how immature is that sweetie you're not going to change my opinion about what i said sorry aint going to happen and yes i can spell i just like to fuck with people
silly kid


Stop proving your idiocy and please learn how to divide your sentence structures. I couldn't understand a word that came out of you.

Let me give you some advice. Educate yourself. You're a fucking idiot. Go to fucking school.
3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / my world --- wont...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08

Eudd wrote:


jocelyn25wili wrote:
i never said that u disagree with or not , logical he is still able to die sooner or later
p.s. this quote was for someone else , the one i left for you is up there somewhere



I had no idea what the hell you were trying to say to the post that you replied back to me. There was too many grammatical and spelling errors for me to understand what you were implying, sorry about that.


sorry about that i had too many people try to replied back to me all at once , just to sum it all up for you
naruto is able die as you can clearly see in my picture's , but if he dont die oh well and if he do that would be great .too bye now it's been fun lol i love fucking with people
1412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Caifornia!
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
wtf happened to the thread?
3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / my world --- wont...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Malignity wrote:


jocelyn25wili wrote:
You're telling me to act my age not you are the one who is getting piss off all because i said death to naruto how immature is that sweetie you're not going to change my opinion about what i said sorry aint going to happen and yes i can spell i just like to fuck with people
silly kid


Stop proving your idiocy and please learn how to divide your sentence structures. I couldn't understand a word that came out of you.

Let me give you some advice. Educate yourself. You're a fucking idiot. Go to fucking school.


it's a post i dont have to write it like i am in school you're the fucking idiot

thinking that someone has to write something that is not going to be graded or seen by others of importants, like this going to go on and i dont have the time to keep playing around with kids like yourself .......bye now its been real
lol
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
that would have to be light's death
Posted 6/10/08

jocelyn25wili wrote:
it's a post i dont have to write it like i am in school you're the fucking idiot

thinking that someone has to write something that is not going to be graded or seen by others of importants, like this going to go on and i dont have the time to keep playing around with kids like yourself .......bye now its been real
lol


You don't get it, do you? People cannot UNDERSTAND you if you type like an idiot. Because most of us here are educated, we have a hard time trying to conceive words that comes out of morons.
2034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / sfsfsfsf
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

jocelyn25wili wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

naruto prolly won't die...



yeah i know but the thought makes me happy


so true then all the narutards wud slowly die off....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.