First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar destiny i.d. crds!!
Posted 6/10/08
want an avatar destiny I.D. card?come on down and get one!!!just fill this out,anyone can get one.

name:
Age:
Birthday:
position:creator/mod/member
Pic:
Anything els:Stars/hearts/ect.....

example:

Member
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

shadow239 wrote:

want an avatar destiny I.D. card?come on down and get one!!!just fill this out,anyone can get one.

name:
Age:
Birthday:
position:creator/mod/member
Pic:
Anything els:Stars/hearts/ect.....

example:



name: Mitsuki-chan!
Age: 15
Birthday: April 12
position: member
Pic:
Anything els:Stars & hearts (blue)
Posted 6/15/08

animegirl266 wrote:


shadow239 wrote:

want an avatar destiny I.D. card?come on down and get one!!!just fill this out,anyone can get one.

name:
Age:
Birthday:
position:creator/mod/member
Pic:
Anything els:Stars/hearts/ect.....

example:



name: Mitsuki-chan!
Age: 15
Birthday: April 12
position: member
Pic:
Anything els:Stars & hearts (blue)


me make it now
Posted 6/15/08

animegirl266 wrote:


shadow239 wrote:

want an avatar destiny I.D. card?come on down and get one!!!just fill this out,anyone can get one.

name:
Age:
Birthday:
position:creator/mod/member
Pic:
Anything els:Stars/hearts/ect.....

example:



name: Mitsuki-chan!
Age: 15
Birthday: April 12
position: member
Pic:
Anything els:Stars & hearts (blue)



here u go hope u like it
Member
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

warukyureangel31 wrote:


animegirl266 wrote:


shadow239 wrote:

want an avatar destiny I.D. card?come on down and get one!!!just fill this out,anyone can get one.

name:
Age:
Birthday:
position:creator/mod/member
Pic:
Anything els:Stars/hearts/ect.....

example:



name: Mitsuki-chan!
Age: 15
Birthday: April 12
position: member
Pic:
Anything els:Stars & hearts (blue)



here u go hope u like it


thank you!! lolz.
Posted 6/16/08

animegirl266 wrote:


warukyureangel31 wrote:


animegirl266 wrote:


shadow239 wrote:

want an avatar destiny I.D. card?come on down and get one!!!just fill this out,anyone can get one.

name:
Age:
Birthday:
position:creator/mod/member
Pic:
Anything els:Stars/hearts/ect.....

example:



name: Mitsuki-chan!
Age: 15
Birthday: April 12
position: member
Pic:
Anything els:Stars & hearts (blue)



here u go hope u like it


thank you!! lolz.


ur welcome
Member
2129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / In Class Drooling...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

name annie
age 13
birth sep 3
position member
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08

KittyKat101 wrote:


name annie
age 13
birth sep 3
position member


here ya go
Member
2129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / In Class Drooling...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

shadow239 wrote:


KittyKat101 wrote:


name annie
age 13
birth sep 3
position member


here ya go


thanks
Member
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
name: Yuki
Age: 15
Birthday: December 24
position: Member
Pic:
Anything else: umm hearts and anything that will make it kawaii...
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08

xXyuki202Xx wrote:

name: Yuki
Age: 15
Birthday: December 24
position: Member
Pic:
Anything else: umm hearts and anything that will make it kawaii...


here ya go,hope you like it!!^_^
Member
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

shadow239 wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:

name: Yuki
Age: 15
Birthday: December 24
position: Member
Pic:
Anything else: umm hearts and anything that will make it kawaii...


here ya go,hope you like it!!^_^


wow it is really cute!!! thanks
Member
12841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Name: Kristi-Chan
Age: 14
Birthday: Jan 3
position: member
Pic:
Anything els: hearts and stars
Posted 7/6/08

Anime_Luver2008 wrote:

Name: Kristi-Chan
Age: 14
Birthday: Jan 3
position: member
Pic:
Anything els: hearts and stars

here ya go,hope you like it!!

Posted 7/7/08
Name:Sakura
Age:14
Birthday:October 30
Position:Member
Anything else:star and hearts
Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.